Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Sounds like a great guy.

Also, somebody convince me to keep playing FE9! I really, really, really want to like it, but every single time I look at the maps...

Just someone convince me! Please!

Benice should keep playing FE9 until his morale improves.

52 minutes ago, LightingChaos said:

bro what is this thread 

It’s a madhouse!!!

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh my god.

I was literally one LP away from rank eight. If I'd talked to Margaret one more time, I would have reached eight.

One.

ONE.

ONEONEONEONEOENEONEONENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

EDIT: Wait, never mind I still got rejected at eight. Yay. Welp, only one thing to do: Listen to good music about being alone!

Edited by Benice

27 minutes ago, LightingChaos said:

wait bro he hasn't played FE9? sin against humanity, needs to be sent into the shadow realm smh 

I'm trying to play it...It's just so bad! FRICKIN' ROLF DOUBLES PEOPLE IN HIS JOINING CHAPTER IN HARD MODE! I can't say there's much I've enjoyed...Other than maybe facetanking with Rhys because he can. It doesn't help that it's slow, though, both in animation speed and enemy density-I'm getting the sense that Daein soldiers are purchased in sardine tins.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm trying to play it...It's just so bad! FRICKIN' ROLF DOUBLES PEOPLE IN HIS JOINING CHAPTER IN HARD MODE! I can't say there's much I've enjoyed...Other than maybe facetanking with Rhys because he can. It doesn't help that it's slow, though, both in animation speed and enemy density-I'm getting the sense that Daein soldiers are purchased in sardine tins.

Benice, you must fight it! Don’t let insanity rule your mind!

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Benice, you must fight it! Don’t let insanity rule your mind!

hhhaSA\DSZFDXGFCHGVJHBN ,,KJIUUYTGCH VBBNBHJYUTRXDFTRY6787Y8OIJLKN,M   .,/.,;LPO;IULUKCJFG

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'ont forget to like and subscribe! One follow=One luck. Make the dream hapen, peple!

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

he gets doubled by people or doubles people? either way rolf is not viable in hard mode, way too long to train him up and mia is a better option anyways. marcia also joins that chapter and she turns into an amazing flyer as well. stop worrying about the little boy and get the girls lmao 

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Major Hajimari Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

They really fucking went there

Rean is the final Boss

he is the beginning

and the end

he is everything

as someone in the Falcom chat said

Reveal hidden contents

So even some stupid crazy machine god thing views Rean as the center of the universe. No one can refute this shit now.

Spoiler

Hey, if you played the game, you could at least have the satisfaction of destroying the very thing you hate. xD

5 hours ago, Benice said:

Also, somebody convince me to keep playing FE9! I really, really, really want to like it, but every single time I look at the maps...

Just someone convince me! Please!

I could give you a few, but most of all, to understand Tellius properly you need to be familiar with the context of both games. Playing RD without having played PoR is like trying to understand the continuous plot of a book series but only reading half the books to do so. You'll get an incomplete understanding of the story.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h--h-hh-h-h--hh-h-h--hh-h-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgnngngnhnhghhghh...

84ZlLGb.png

H-H-HH-H-H-DF-GD-FH--H-H-H-F---G-H-RGFDDN0IUIHSD JCX-Z-VX-FVDF0IVNX-DFS0VJOP-DDOIFONVJSOPS[OOKDSVC

Benice rn

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, LightingChaos said:

wait bro he hasn't played FE9? sin against humanity, needs to be sent into the shadow realm smh 

Agreed.

Or he at least needs to finish the game, despite the inferior map design in comparison to FE10. Although honestly, PoR has some pretty great maps as well.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Why and how are you tanking anything with Rhys? Or any healer for that matter? Especially on hard mode.

And you probably should've opted for Mist instead (although most units are viable in PoR because of low difficulty and BEXP) since she gets a mount upon promotion. Mounted units are really amazing in PoR.

2 hours ago, LightingChaos said:

mia is a better option anyways

I'd say Zihark, but again, everyone can be good with BEXP.

--------

Had this song playing over and over recently. One of my favorites from FE13.

11 hours ago, Benice said:

I guess that Arnice wanted to say "Darnice!"

Nice one! XD

11 hours ago, Benice said:

My friend's cat has a comb fetish confirmed. She straight up attacked me when I stopped combing her. And not a "Rawr, Imma getcha!" Kinda way, but a full-on "PREPARE TO DIE, INSOLENT MORTAL" way. (It was honestly pretty scary.) I fear for my life. Jeez! I bike 32 kilometers every day just to feed you, and this is the thanks I get?!

Gotta show her who's boss!

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Major Hajimari Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Rean is the final Boss

he is the beginning

and the end

he is everything

Reveal hidden contents

So even some stupid crazy machine god thing views Rean as the center of the universe. No one can refute this shit now.

Spoiler

IGCs2km.jpg

---

gN9qsl0.jpg

And with that, I have officially completed the postgame. Chris' boss fight was... holy crap!
Took me four tries until I finally managed to beat her. But I did it. Meaning that yes, you can beat the entirety of Nights of Azure using only the Servans the game initially gives you.
Now I just need to kick Ludegert's butt again to get the Golden Ending.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well, yeah, 2020 and 2020-II are. The original game is DS-only, but the other two were PSP-only.

Oh wait, there's four games then? And the 2020 games are just an FF13 deal in the naming sense. Got it.

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Major Hajimari Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Rean is the final Boss

he is the beginning

and the end

he is everything

Hide contents

tenor_72.gif

Spoiler

Also what is this crazy machine God you speak of?

7 hours ago, Benice said:

Why do people hate Rean? Just wondering, since I hear so much about the guy.

I don't. Even if there is a lot of dumb shit.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

The maps aren't the issue tbh. It's the fact that the animations take 10,000 years to finish.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah, great. If you like Corrin or something maybe...

IMG_20200122_203744.jpg

4 hours ago, Benice said:

EDIT: Wait, never mind I still got rejected at eight. Yay. Welp, only one thing to do: Listen to good music about being alone!

Pain.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And with that, I have officially completed the postgame.

Very nice!

Edited by Armagon

Interesting. So a 2020 JPN release may not be a sure thing after all. Though as long as it ends up being great, I'll be happy. I'd rather have it be delayed than be rushed.

I do hope, whenever it's released, that a worldwide or multilanguage release happens. But definitely expecting otherwise.

jwnwhdrzcdj51.png

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

do hope, whenever it's released, that a worldwide or multilanguage release happens

So long as Xseed and Marvelous hold the localization rights, a worldwide release will never happen.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh wait, there's four games then? And the 2020 games are just an FF13 deal in the naming sense. Got it.

Yeah, it's four games. This was the first:

7th_Dragon.jpg50a06fa022c1aabcdeeb70dcec4c2356.jpg

Visually, it's a bit different. And it's set in that medieval-fantasy Eden world thats the future in VFD. No Banisher class though, and as you see, it's 4 characters in battle instead of 3. The first seems to me to be the black sheep actually.

7th Dragon 2020 is a "soft reboot" in a sense. Set of course in modern Tokyo in the titular year COVID19 will mutate into dragonsbane exactly nine days from now, the general aesthetics, story and gameplay here are all more or less of the same as VFD. 2020-II is a sequel to 2020, set six months later so does that mean in 2021? when another True Dragon arrives, and features a lot of the same places and characters as the first 2020.

I haven't played the original 7th D yet, I read there's a Desume-specific crashing issue at one point in the game. But rereading the translation notes, it looks like they patched in an alternative method to achieve what the crash prevented. Maybe I'll try it then, I haven't gotten to emulating on my new Mac yet.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hey now, no throwing dirt at the 13 series! You have to go through me first, then!

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Wahey!
I'm still waiting for Nyala and Fomalhaut to show up.

How do we not know that Nyala is already amongst us? Nyala sounds like "Nyarlahotep", who is the Faceless God of the Cthulhu mythos, and who by having no face, has a thousand faces, a thousand forms. He could be here, right now, pulling the strings, for unlike the Outer Gods whom he serves, he is wise and genuinely evil.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How do we not know that Nyala is already amongst us? Nyala sounds like "Nyarlahotep", who is the Faceless God of the Cthulhu mythos, and who by having no face, has a thousand faces, a thousand forms. He could be here, right now, pulling the strings, for unlike the Outer Gods whom he serves, he is wise and genuinely evil.

Can't argue with that logic!
I love how you can essentially trash talk the thing in VFD. "Gold is so cliché". Easily one of my favorite dialogue options in that game.

By the way, do you know if there are translations for 2020 and/or 2020-II out there?
Now that I have a way of playing PSP games, I would like to at least attempt to play these, as well.

Edited by DragonFlames

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Visually, it's a bit different.

That's an understatement lmao. When I first saw the boxart, I had to do a double take.

25 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey now, no throwing dirt at the 13 series! You have to go through me first, then!

I only said the naming convention was similar.

24 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Wahey!
I'm still waiting for Nyala and Fomalhaut to show up.

This is also the year that the Pacific Rim Kaiju show up so don't worry, we'll have giant Mecha ready for when the True Dragons show up.

I should watch that movie again. I only saw it once when it came out and now that I'm into the Kaiju genre, I'd like to see how much more I'd like it.