Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Just finished Ch.1 of my NG+ Bringer of Chaos run. So far, things haven't been too difficult although it looks like there might be some glass cannon stuff going on. The shark mini-boss that you fight in the Ancient Ship dealt a lot of damage to me despite being able to kill it quickly. So it seems that even though i'm (somewhat) decked out because of my previous run, enemies will still be able to obliterate me easily if i'm not paying attention.

Yeah, the NG+ transfers are kind of insane, considering you get to keep maxed out Blades with their weapons and everything as well.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Akechi fight was a fun surprise when all my units had single digit SP. Quitted instantly since I already used tons of SP items for trying to beat the dungeon in one day. I didn't remember this fight comes pretty much directly after a bossfight without giving the opportunity to get to a safe room. This is what I call "bullshit" design.

42 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, the NG+ transfers are kind of insane, considering you get to keep maxed out Blades with their weapons and everything as well.

Well I did make sure to downgrade some of my equipment. Trying to even things out haha.

15 minutes ago, Caster said:

Why?

Because showing a foreign my collection of videogame girls would make them think that I would be some kind of freak or pervert. I feel absolutely uncomfortable to share anyone this kind of hobby of mine. If I told my aunt that I spent multiple hundreds of € just for figures, they would shake their head and teach me a lesson. 

Edited by Julian Teehee

1 minute ago, Julian Teehee said:

Because showing a foreign my collection of videogame girls would make them think that I would be some kind of freak or pervert. 

No? Jules, most people don't give a shit about what anyone likes, calm down. If my grandma will help me fix my Tailtiu figure that has her panties on full display, I'm sure some random person wouldn't care.

9 minutes ago, Caster said:

No? Jules, most people don't give a shit about what anyone likes, calm down. If my grandma will help me fix my Tailtiu figure that has her panties on full display, I'm sure some random person wouldn't care.

That's how I would see it too, but I have inferiotity complexes in this regard. People at my age have wife and even children whilst I care for some childish stuff. I don't care what person does which hobbies has, but I'm certain people of my family would see it differently. I was almost embarrassed when I played LEGO with my cousin's kids who made a dumb comment towards me regarding it. 

Anyways I will reply tomorrow since I'm feeling busted and should catch up some sleep from past. Though I think it will turn out badly since I have to think at night for whatever reason again.

Edited by Julian Teehee

This one absolute fire tho. And yeah, it's a normal battle theme (for the "fourth" route specifically).

Might be might second favorite normal battle theme in the series.

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well I did make sure to downgrade some of my equipment. Trying to even things out haha.

That's what I tried as well, but the maxed out affinity boards for blades is way to broken that early on. 

The super fast max affinity during battle and the insane bonuses make it too easy. That's one of my personal gripes with NG+ in most games, they hardly think that through.

40 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

VJzdX6c.jpg

Wholesomeness.

Cute

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That's what I tried as well, but the maxed out affinity boards for blades is way to broken that early on. 

The super fast max affinity during battle and the insane bonuses make it too easy. That's one of my personal gripes with NG+ in most games, they hardly think that through.

Yeah but I'm using my no-Blade summon run file for this. I'm not completely maxed out like I am in my main file.

I just finished rewatching my favorite part of BKO. It was... exhilarating, imagining how Monolith would use its modern budgeting and tech to add more visual drama ala the best choreographed scenes of XC2 was a pipe dream I was entertaining throughout. I could see non-presentation criticisms, and there was some stuff I'd like to be added to this part, albeit I felt it was all so tight that I dare not insert what I'd want. And sincerely, I still love this segment in spite of any flaws.

By the way, I apologize if I'm coming off as particularly grouchy or annoying today; It's been pretty awful. I'll try not to be rude, but I apologize if I am.

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

By the way, I apologize if I'm coming off as particularly grouchy or annoying today; It's been pretty awful. I'll try not to be rude, but I apologize if I am.

It's fine, Benice! We all have an off day or two. Don't let it get to you!

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

If you’re feeling that way, I haven’t noticed. It’s all good. No worries, man.

And I've rewatched up to the final dungeon now. I've seen enough that I need a break and I'll watch the remainder tomorrow.

If you don't mind listening to final dungeon music before getting to it oneself, here is one with a really weird title.:

Is that the song's name or the dungeon's name?
Because if it's the song's name, then it's honestly not that weird, considering it hits the same kind of marks as stuff like "Calling that detestable name" or "At the end of the labyrinth, resound of swords".

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Is that the song's name or the dungeon's name?
Because if it's the song's name, then it's honestly not that weird, considering it hits the same kind of marks as stuff like "Calling that detestable name" or "At the end of the labyrinth, resound of swords".

It's the song's name. The dungeon is named after a star like most places in Baten Kaitos with exotic names, the only exceptions being the entirety of Anuenue and the locales within Mira (but Mira itself is star).