Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If it is there, I haven't unlocked it yet, so it's definitely sometime after the Water Ruins if it is connected to story progress.

Extra Orders in general only unlock once you finish Act II. So yeah, definitely still a way to go.

On the flip side, so long you have a save file with them unlocked, they'll be available on every New Game you start.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 175.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I see you pulled the Uno reverse card xD

Sure did! ;D
Still, it's really nothing you should apologize for.
Though I do know I'm sitting in a glass house here, haha!

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Extra Orders in general only unlock once you finish Act II. So yeah, definitely still a way to go.

On the flip side, so long you have a save file with them unlocked, they'll be available on every New Game you start.

Good to know!
I don't think I'm even close to finishing Act 1 yet.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Fellgalaxen, if you are wondering

Ah, I see!
I wish you good luck! It shouldn't be too rough if I recall.

Spoiler

Then the part I am waiting for your reaction on is still a ways away. Drat!

Jokes aside, take your time and enjoy the ride!

Edited by DragonFlames

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ah, I see!
I wish you good luck! It shouldn't be too rough if I recall.

Reveal hidden contents

Then the part I am waiting for your reaction on is still a ways away. Darn!

Spoiler

I am heading to the depth of it, to be exact, since it's about to be destroyed or something and wreck the region

And thanks 😄

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am heading to the depth of it, to be exact, since it's about to be destroyed or something and wreck the region

And thanks 😄

Just to make sure, you are in Chapter 9, right?
I don't want to spoil anything for you, that's why I'm asking.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Wait
Meruru was a swordswoman?

I'm guessing that's a reference to one of the endings in her game, where she's depicted with a sword.
Also, her uncle is Gio, who was the strongest swordsman in Arland, so she probably picked up a few lessons from him.

In her game, she's a staff user, just like every other Atelier protag.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Is there anything this girl can't do? Alchemy, Swordswoman and Kingdombuilding?

She feels like an op Lord from FE xD

I told ya Meruru was awesome! XD

Sylvalum Night is very lovely, add some Crimson Aurora (but not in the waters of Lake Ciel) for more late night majesty. 8-bit remix on the topic of that. I should return to XCX to wrap it up, but right now my gaming focus is on 7th Dragon, with doses of reading and two draining forms of fear and depression besides it.

--

A few more 7th D dragon screenshots. Imperial Dragon No. 2 is slain.:

Spoiler

7th-Dragon-2020-08-31-23-01-51.png

No jumps of temporary invincibility (with no workarounds in the 2020s) in this game made them easier, but still a tad strong.

7th-Dragon-2020-09-01-08-37-18.png

A tad durable, but otherwise on the easier side.

7th-Dragon-2020-09-01-13-42-26.png

That annoying thick-skinned Mantis Dragon, with the healers it summoned like five or six times.

7th-Dragon-2020-09-02-21-59-15.png7th-Dragon-2020-09-02-21-51-54.png

Two to four Faerie Dragons trailed behind every Enshentas. The Faeries had one ice-based party attack that was easily weakened with Icebreak, plus a physical attack for about 40 damage, not bad. The Enshentas had a mild single physical attack with Def Down, a party-wide ice attack, and it'd spend it's first turn buffing its physical defense- which was removed by my Fighter.

The Faeries died in three turns tops, and almost always I had three turns until a dragon reinforced the first. With this in mind I would try to get the initiative from behind, Purge and Tarantella from the Fighter and Rogue, attack with the Knight on turn 1 and then use Save the Queen on the turn or two after my Princess used Royal Order. With this offense is the best defense method, I slew each Faerie before help could arrive, thus bringing me to a lonely fight with the Enshentas at the end of it. Though for the very last pack of these dragons, I did end up fighting two Faeries and the Enshentas at once, it wasn't very risky, my team won no problem.

7th-Dragon-2020-09-02-23-06-25.png

NPC call this Imperial Dragon "Eclipse" ingame, but it goes by this totally different name here. I was told by an NPC that this Imperial likes darkness so I should have some form of light on hand. I bought an inexpensive important item an NPC was selling in the nearest town and put it on a pedestal in this dungeon on the first floor, which shined some light down here. It seems to have weakened the Imperial, but I'm not sure how. I was level 27 as an aside.

7th-Dragon-2020-09-02-23-08-02.png

A few turns in, Eclipse said it had regained its strength and became this. But it didn't make any difference to me. It had a Dream Edge single physical attack that could inflict Sleep, and it had party-wide ice attack, and a third attack with a name akin to "Impenetrable Black" which targeted all my characters but did absolutely nothing, was it supposed to kill sleepers?

Tarantella kept this thing Paralyzed with many inactions, to the point my Princess applied all her buffs and then often didn't need to heal. I did waste some turns with the Knight using Icebreak when they could've used Save the Queen for extra damage, but I was being cautious. Was this really an Imperial? It's the least challenging one I've ever encountered.

Difficulty-wise, this is no Etrian Odyssey, especially not in random encounters. Ignoring some early dragon issues and MN limitations, the boss challenge level is presently a little lacking compared to later 7th D games too.

Alright, in a bit of celebration that Crusader Kings III is out and about now, I decided to start another playthrough in CK2. As much I could've pre-ordered CK3, I think my laptop's specs are borderline on it. Anyway...

Well, as always, started as King Aurelio of Asturias in 769 because HISPANIC. Well, not quite there yet. Anyway, as usual, I waited until the Umayyad Sultan thought to Holy War either Karling before launching a Holy War of my own. Navarra first, of course. In some good fortune, after inviting a Caronlingian bloodline member to my court he got a son shortly after Aurelio got a daughter. Matrilineal that bloodline into the dynasty! Although, it turned out the King's wife cheated on him, so the daughter is a bastard, but one act of legitimization later and that got dealt with. Although, the King died in battle, and his half-brother is now the King. Ah well, whims of the RNG, though I would've still legitimized the girl just in case. Oh, and I also was successful in converting the Bulgarian Khanate to Catholicism. Well, only the leaders did, but that means the country won't have problems holding itself together so long they quash the revolts. Sent my Court Chaplain to Slavonia next.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Caster said:

Thanks, managed to scrape by with a few deaths, y'know.

Still almost certainly better than what I could pull off. Nice job!

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

Still almost certainly better than what I could pull off. Nice job!

Gotta have more faith in yourself. Won't improve if you don't try!