Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Pokémon is to me what Trails is to you, but I think I mentioned this somewhere already.
Another difference is that my love for the old games has fizzled out, as well. I still like some of them, but definitely not to the degree that I used to.

don't forget i dropped pokemon myself. Gen 8 is yikes. The refusal to change is what made me go meh

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Thank you!

I will indeed! Thank you both! 

I really appreciate all of the support, if I haven't mentioned it already. You guys have been amazing!

You're very welcome! ^^
Although I don't think I ever did anything that great.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

don't forget i dropped pokemon myself. Gen 8 is yikes. The refusal to change is what made me go meh

Pokémon used to be my favorite video game series before the drop happened. And I was similarly devastated about Gen 7 as you were about Trails of the Chicken-pocalypse, hence the comparison. And my perhaps more than overbearing sympathy for your meltdown, for which I would like to apologize if I made you uncomfortable in any way.

And yes, Gen 8 is yikes, I 100% agree with you there.

Trails of the Chicken-pocalypse

🐔

And my perhaps more than overbearing sympathy for your meltdown, for which I would like to apologize if I made you uncomfortable in any way.

I should apologize for the meltdown

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You're very welcome! ^^
Although I don't think I ever did anything that great.

Being very accepting and understanding for starters? Having a sense of "belonging" talking with you all is more than enough!

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Being very accepting and understanding for starters? Having a sense of "belonging" talking with you all is more than enough!

That sentiment, I can only return in full! ^^

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

saved

👌

Purple Heart may be best Heart
But Next Black is best Next, purely aesthetically speaking.

FeixElly won out vs. an FE pairing. They may stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning the whole one little forum game contest, but it's still nice to see.

Speaking of Persona 2 earlier, they did for fun make this official "teaser" for an anime of it that doesn't exist (nor did they have serious plans for an anime).:

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Tales of Xillia 2 just came in, in English this time!

Hey, have fun, I like Berseria's cast more, but overall Xillia 2 is my favorite Tales game.

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Have fun, and enjoy the kitties. Especially the fat one.

Thank you!

Kitties? What kitties?!

39 minutes ago, Caster said:

Hey, have fun, I like Berseria's cast more, but overall Xillia 2 is my favorite Tales game.

Thanks! 

I cant say I dislike any Tales of cast out of the ones I've played so far! They've all been amazing in their own way, which is partly why I'm so drawn to the series!

41 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Kitties? What kitties?!

One of the more prominent side quests in Xillia 2 has you find 100 cats (some of which are shoutouts to past Tales characters). By finding these cats, you can have a cat army purr-use any locations where you found a cat. I kid you not! Also, the fat cat is the main character's pet. And a little girl that's about 8 or something can lift him with little trouble.

Edited by Shadow Mir

@Interdimensional Observer @Lightchao42 @lightcosmo @Shrimperor

So someone was messing around with the files in XenoblaDE and

7f316ea.png

Tyrea portrait discovered. Looks like Tyrea being playable was intended at some point. And there's also this steelbook from Japan

95e2e00.jpg

Notice how it has every party member from the game but also Tyrea.

I'm a bit upset now haha.

They already had her character model, but making her playable would mean more animations, more VA work, was it deemed too much? She'd need Arts, and IIRC, didn't she use claws when you fought her? That'd mean a new set of Arts and not the mere copying you said was done with the two Nopon.

Going to start the videogame competition very soon after I grabbed some breakfast.

I hope I won't screw up in making the shuffle.

As expected Fire Emblem is dominating.

But some Zelda titles are represented too.

And no single Mario title...

Edited by Julian Teehee

28 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

And no single Mario title...

Oh dang, I should have gone with Mariokart Wii or Mario Galaxy! Bah! Oh well, at least Rune Factory's also good.

Alright, I finally did my first Reconquista war. For Aragon. I took advantage the Queen of Lombardy was doing a Holy War of her own for... Barcelona. Thankfully the Umayyad focused on her forces so she White Peace'd and I could fight the weakened Sultanate. Just my luck, a Catalan mercenary band had already formed. How? Beats me, since Catalans aren't meant to appear until the next century, or during Reconquista events I believe. Anyway, I could invite a few to my court and gave them the recent bounty.

In other news, someone mass converted Serbia to Catholicism, who then grabbed the Panonia kingdom. Though since they have gavelkind it will split up and reunite for a while. I got Bohemia to convert, and now next is Moravia.

Charlie is now pressing his claim to Saxony, winning so far and has burned Irminsul to the ground. The Saxons are loosing greatly since they're on their own, as the other Germanic pagans answered first the King of France trying to Holy War them. Who is now a Lollard. In fact, most of Pictland was also taken over by Lollard, while the Irish have culturally expanded to the western coast of the Highlands in the confusion. Anyway, the King of France is loosing against the Germanic pagan coalition and also is dealing with a revolt that is planning to put Charlie back on the West Francia throne.

What a wild world.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Are you using the same program twilitfalchion is using?

---

Hmm, well, that's a cool prompt... but it's too broad... ugh...

Idk which programm he used.

I already sent him a PM to ask this.

I used a platform which was linked in Steam, so I assume it's the same platform.

Also looks quite similar to the brackets I've seen before.