• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Way I see it Pokemon went downhill when they went the 3D route.

Though Gen 7 was cool, i agree. Pokemon is like the one franchise where going 3D actually hurt it more than helped it.

Actually, i take it back, because Sonic exists.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I thought for a moment you guys were talking about rl with dates and stuff

tenor_72.gif

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is your favorite food fish and mushroom dumplings with chocolate pudding for dessert?

No, actually. I don't even really like to eat mushrooms or fish.
And I'm pretty sure I'm at least partially lactose intolerant, so I can't eat chocolate without upsetting my stomach.
I never ate dumplings before, and pudding is something I haven't had in ages (also due to the aforementioned lactose intolerance).

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Draggy loves them snacky

So it would appear. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

No, actually. I don't even really like to eat mushrooms or fish.
And I'm pretty sure I'm at least partially lactose intolerant, so I can't eat chocolate without upsetting my stomach.
I never ate dumplings before, and pudding is something I haven't had in ages (also due to the aforementioned lactose intolerance).

Well, considering dumplings are pretty much dough with something inside, you probably have already, even if it wasn't called a dumpling, heh.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

what woman would want to get it on with a nerd like me lol

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Shrimp and crab are even better.

There's your answer!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

WAR

I've been traumatized by fish as a kid, because I could swear one was staring at me when we had fish in kindergarten.
So all the fish I eat are fish sticks (which I really love, though).
As far as mushrooms are concerned, they are among the many things I can't eat without getting stomach cramps immediately afterwards. It's not that I dislike the taste of them, exactly, I just can't handle them very well.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, considering dumplings are pretty much dough with something inside, you probably have already, even if it wasn't called a dumpling, heh.

Good point.

I've been traumatized by fish as a kid, because I could swear one was staring at me when we had fish in kindergarten.

wait what?

You mean a mini aquarium or something, or did teach cook you a living fish :concern:

As far as mushrooms are concerned, they are among the many things I can't eat without getting stomach cramps immediately afterwards. It's not that I dislike the taste of them, exactly, I just can't handle them very well

Yeah, i can understand that very well. I have alot of foods like that, especially since my illness.

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You honor me by assuming I'd ever get a date irl. XD

I didn't have a lot of fun with either, to be perfectly honest. Way too slow for my liking.
Best mainline games to me are B2/W2. But they are all blown out of the water by the spin-offs, specifically Mystery Dungeon: Explorer's of Sky.

Explorers of the sky was amazing

"The important thing is not how long you live...it's what you accomplish with your life.

While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important...that would definitely carry on in the future."

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wait what?

You mean a mini aquarium or something, or did teach cook you a living fish :concern:

No, no, the fish was dead.
It's just that when it was served to us, everything was still there, skin, eyes, the whole thing. We basically got a complete fish on our plates, and I got so scared, I screamed and ran out of the dining room.
I haven't been able to eat anything seafood-related since then without being reminded of that sight. Except fish sticks.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah, i can understand that very well. I have alot of foods like that, especially since my illness.

That's rough. Not being able to eat what you want. And of course having a severe illness like that in the first place.
I hope I don't have anything like that.

Sorry for stealing your thunder with the war thing. XD

4 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Explorers of the sky was amazing

"The important thing is not how long you live...it's what you accomplish with your life.

While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important...that would definitely carry on in the future."

That it was!
And that quote is really good, as well.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It's just that when it was served to us, everything was still there, skin, eyes, the whole thing. We basically got a complete fish on our plates, and I got so scared, I screamed and ran out of the dining room.

I see. Interesting...

I wonder why they would serve that in Kindergarten though...

Shouldn't they stick with fillet there?

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Sorry for stealing your thunder with the war thing. XD

377110562116468766.png?v=1

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I see. Interesting...

I wonder why they would serve that in Kindergarten though...

Shouldn't they stick with fillet there?

I honestly have no clue why they did that.
I wish they would've stuck with fillet, though. XD