• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

35 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ugh, yesterday was an absolute mess of a day...

I don't see this one being much better.

Oof... I'm sorry...

If there's anything I can do to make it better, though, let me know!

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I want to say something along the lines of "keep hope alive", but those words would ring hollow coming from me.
I'm sorry.

Nothing wrong with trying to be encouraging!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Me: ''How about i cook tomorrow?''

Brother: ''Just to be safe buy something extra for me''

F no trust XD

Shrimpy the Lethal Chef. XD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

@DragonFlames @Acacia Sgt Hopefully it gets better for both soon!

Thank you! I appreciate it! ^^

Seriously guys, I wish you all the best. Hopefully things will improve.

--------------

On a side note, I'm about to start 3-12 of RD and I have Micaiah, Sothe, Edward, Nolan, Zihark, and Tauroneo as my available units.

I also have a Master Crown that I can use. Should I use that on Tauroneo (lvl 14) to get him to third tier so I have a tank to help me out with the next chapter? Or wait to use it on either Edward or Zihark once they reach lvl 10?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I also have a Master Crown that I can use. Should I use that on Tauroneo (lvl 14) to get him to third tier so I have a tank to help me out with the next chapter? Or wait to use it on either Edward or Zihark once they reach lvl 10?

I'd say Tauroneo, since there's only one more DB chapter in the game, and a tank is much more helpful for that one too. If Edward or Zihark are looking like your best unit though, I'd give it to them.

That said, I think Tauroneo takes almost no damage from anything regardless... How close are Edward/Zihark to level 10, and are either of 'em any good?

Just now, Benice said:

That said, I think Tauroneo takes almost no damage from anything regardless... How close are Edward/Zihark to level 10, and are either of 'em any good?

Edward is pretty solid and Zihark is a bit behind him. Edward is lvl 2 and Zihark is lvl 5.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Edward is pretty solid and Zihark is a bit behind him. Edward is lvl 2 and Zihark is lvl 5.

If you'd only had one, I'd definitely give it to Tauroneo, as lvl 2 is waaayy too low to really contend that well in 3-13, and everyone but the highest leveled DB units will be irrelevant for the rest of the game, sadly. (BTW, you can probably kill Ike using Tauroneo. I did it with Aran, so Tauroneo should be fine.)

I mean Edward and Zihark have their uses in 3-13. With wind edge / storm sword they can do some stuff placed on a ledge. Even Leo can be good depending on his speed. Volug is technically the best tank in 3-13 if he has at least B with an earth unit.

PS: I always use Eddy in hard mode because he's 😍. He has a hard time in part 3, but if he reaches part 4, he kicks ass and also can get the evasion by benefetting from authority stars.

Anyways save the master crown for part 4 unless an unit of the Dawn Brigade has maxed out some stats yet and has a long way to reach third tier

Not gonna lie, ignore Sothe in part 4. His third promotion will come too early and he will miss pretty much a chapter; you'll see why. And his SS weapon is a hidden treasure in a not very friendly chapter for foot units. In the endgame his only purpose is to shove (what he can't do well either) until he can be replaced.

1 hour ago, Magical Glace said:

I'm ok, I guess.  Not much of interest

This is better than something bad, I suppose.

Edited by Julian Teehee