• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Happy birthday @Gordin! Hope you get five points!

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

think I'll play Berwick while I grind for Miranium in Xenoblade X.

Hope you have fun!

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yo @Benice does Adept stack with Deathmatch because I know Volo attacked more than five rounds?

I don't think so. If it does, it would tell you....

Deathmatch is just 5 rounds of normal combat, except hitting the enemy doesn't deny their counter attack. So Adept can trigger there just like anywhere else. Same with Iaido.

You can see how much better Volo is at deathmatching then Leon.

Edited by BrightBow

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Well chapter 13 of Awakening went great! Everything went according to plan.

Until Chrom got hit by a 35 and then a 13. F***!

FE6 memories.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

He should have lived... he should have lived...! Awakening why... it was a 13!

Git gud!!1!one!

Also, oh boy can't wait for your ironman,

Oh, the chat was hacked!?

Well, I don‘t like Ike (the character) too much, but I owe the games he's from, so I'm kinda conflicted.

Apparently an hour was gifted to us, so it's like 4:30 AM for me. I just hope these time changes will vanish soon because they corrupt my biorhythm.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

Me: *picks up Berwick at Ch.2*

"Ok so Dean got crippled last play session so I'll just get him to the withdrawal point so Zaldius doesn't kill/capture him"

*Crippled units can't withdraw*

Me:

tenor_72.gif

So from what I understand, if a unit gets crippled, they are legit just a useless liability for the rest of the map.

I really am in a unwinnable situation again huh. Zaldius coming from the north and he either kills Izerna or kills/captures Dean and i can't save both. Another boss coming from the south for no reason at all and will probably kill Reese cause he has 4 HP.

Aight fuck the citizen requests. Your wedding ring got stolen? Too bad mate. If it was my wedding ring, i simply wouldn't have allowed it to be stolen. I'm built different.

Edited by Armagon

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Me: *picks up Berwick at Ch.2*

"Ok so Dean got crippled last play session so I'll just get him to the withdrawal point so Zaldius doesn't kill/capture him"

*Crippled units can't withdraw*

Escaping is the only action a crippled unit can do besides moving.

I think that Escape point in the East is only for Faye, Czene and Kramer.

Also, for the love of god make sure Reese and Czene talk or you won't ever see her again.

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So from what I understand, if a unit gets crippled, they are legit just a useless liability for the rest of the map.

Pretty much. Defense set to 0. Enemy accuracy set to 100.

Armies will usually try to capture crippled units. But bandits will just go for the murder. On the bright side, if one of your guys gets captured, they keep their inventory. So you lose no items as long as you pay the ransom.

Edited by BrightBow

6 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Armies will usually try to capture crippled units. But bandits will just go for the murder. On the bright side, if one of your guys gets captured, they keep their inventory. So you lose no items as long as you pay the ransom.

Is that the only way or can i kill the guy who captured my unit and get it back that way?

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

you're missing the Nopon Commerce Guild. It's unlocked through the Affinity mission "BFFs."

Thanks for the tip.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Is that the only way or can i kill the guy who captured my unit and get it back that way?

If a unit is captured, they disappear from the map. You have to ransom them back after you return to Navaron. Select "Monthly Report" on Tianna's menu.

With that said, no one should have gotten captured on this map since they are all bandits. They just kill you.

Edited by BrightBow

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

With that said, no one should have gotten captured on this map since they are all bandits. They just kill you.

Zaldius captured Dean like twice. But he did go for kills mostly.

Honestly though, i'll just reset the whole map. Everything went south when Dean got crippled somehow.

Yeah, I think I missed the Nopon Commerce Guild for a while the first time, the AfM is doable fairly early, it's just unexpected an AfM would unlock one. And it's BFFs that officially brings the Nopon en masse to NLA, despite a few strays coming beforehand.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

...I uh......the farthest i can go back is my turn 10 save. If i want to reset the map, i'll have to redo the whole game.

Time to do rocket science. By which i mean i'll use cheats this one time but the PCSX2 devs decided to not make using cheats straightforward. 

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And it's BFFs that officially brings the Nopon en masse to NLA, despite a few strays coming beforehand.

Now that you mention it, i have noticed a surprising lack of Nopon compared to all the other xenoforms.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Zaldius captured Dean like twice. But he did go for kills mostly.

That's... interesting. Can't say I know what the deal with that is.

Although I know that if you complete the prison sidequest by seizing rather then escaping, you get all your guys currently captured back.
Well, presumably. All I can confirm for certain is that if someone gets captured during that sidequest, they will be automatically returned upon seizing. Everything else is speculation.

So who knows, there might be all kinds of other stuff going on. Maybe you would get Dean back if you defeat Zadius.

Edited by BrightBow

I already asked this on Discord but who wants to make me the pnach file for Berwick cheats? Because honestly, i'm not even sure if i'm reading these guides right.

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I excluded Elincia and the House leaders since they're not exactly the protagonists in their game.

Nah the House leaders are definitely the protagonists of their game. That's like saying Cross is the protagonist of Xenoblade X, not Elma.

Anyways

fire-emblem-lords-tier-list-updated-7296

List is unordered.