Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

The greatest game of all time is on sale for 33% off. It's a miracle!

Also, if you haven't bought Xenoblade 2's DLC yet, the standalone version of Torna is on sale as well. It's actually cheaper than getting XC2's expansion pass, which includes the same content (Torna on sale is $26.79, the expansion pass is $29.99).

As for equally good news, I want to mention that the entire Donkey Kong Country cartoon is available on YouTube (depending on your country) for your viewing pleasure. Do with this information what you will.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

So no one will duel me via My Castle?

Wait, wouldn't Shrimpy have a European My castle address? You could probbaly throw down the gauntlet with him!

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

The greatest game of all time is on sale for 33% off. It's a miracle!

Skyward Sword is on sale? Nice!

Oh wow, Imma have to get Xenoblade 2 now! Um, unless it wouldn't make any sense a all as a first Xeno game.

Edited by Benice

I actually considered selling my copy of Fates before.
But I wouldn't know where I could do so with little hassle, so I haven't done it.

31 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I don’t think it lets me do it for European copies of Fates.

Wraith’s My Castle number:

11361-17353

44669-07452

Ah, you have an American version?
Then I probably can't visit yours, either.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Skyward Sword is on sale? Nice!

Oh wow, Imma have to get Xenoblade 2 now! Um, unless it wouldn't make any sense a all as a first Xeno game.

I'm sure Skyward Sword was on sale at some point, but I don't think it is now.

Xenoblade 2 certainly works as a first Xeno game. There are some references (like KOS-MOS being a cameo from a previous game), but you don't need to be familiar with any of the previous games to understand it. If you enjoy it then you can also get Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, but that's the only other Xeno game on the Switch as this point.

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'm sure Skyward Sword was on sale at some point, but I don't think it is now.

Xenoblade 2 certainly works as a first Xeno game. There are some references (like KOS-MOS being a cameo from a previous game), but you don't need to be familiar with any of the previous games to understand it. If you enjoy it then you can also get Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, but that's the only other Xeno game on the Switch as this point.

Good! I'll see if I can't get that tonight. I certainly won't be getting toplay it for quite some time due to my large backlog, but still, I've been interested about this for a while, so this is a good chance to get it!

Azura's singing? I actually muted the final battles of Fates, lyrics in special/magical songs in video games feel forced, because the words are forced. Not against all songs in gaming, only a narrow subset. I do like LiTAA's wordless Smash version, but Bluuuue, Fountain Me, Fountain Youuuuuu, Fountain Blue! doesn't work for me.

13 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's already $30 permanently but if it goes down even lower, i'll take it.

$30 isn't a bad deal anyway.

Speak of the not so surprising Black Friday devil, the eShop currently has it on sale for $17.99. Could they do these sales on Christmas Day itself though? You can't purchase digital games and give them to their recipient later. Did Nintendo allow for the gifting of games on one of their eShops? Or was that an idea that got scrapped?

https://nintendoeverything.com/sega-cyber-deals-sale-live-on-the-switch-eshop-for-black-friday-2020/

I'm noticing this list includes that Shining Resonance Refrain game Draggy likes, $11.99 ain't bad.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nights of Azure on sale!
Awesome!

Joking, joking.

Speaking of NoA, why do you prefer 1 over 2?

30 minutes ago, Wraith said:

So no one will duel me via My Castle?

How much fun would you have dueling a conquest scrub who hasn’t finished the campaign yet, and has barely reclassed for skills?

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

FFFFF

Um, Sooks will have an American copy, right?

Yes indeed.

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

Good! I'll see if I can't get that tonight. I certainly won't be getting toplay it for quite some time due to my large backlog, but still, I've been interested about this for a while, so this is a good chance to get it!

Sees a game on sale and buys it there, no research done.

Dang...

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

6VhFJb2.png

Bowzu no Densetsu

Usually gets speed growths*

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Usually gets speed growths*

Speed was class capped, that's why xD

onjVZWw.png

now that she's promoted however...

Man, that Skill stat of hers, delicious. Might actually give her Aether later xD

Edited by Shrimperor

The boss of the invasion has a master seal and Velouria wants it ASAP. I can’t interact with the unit right there, as in when I press A with them highlighted all that happens is the enemy range becomes highlighted, and thus includes on player phase, which means no using that unit, and no one is tanks enough to just sit right there so I’ll have it to do the mission with one less unit, since turning it off and turning it in again, soft resetting, and leaving the battle and coming back didn’t fix it xD

But first I’m curious what happens if I attack the enemy in that tile while my unit is there...

44 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yes. Good. Let the best game of all time flow through you.

I know you have a backlog but since you'll be a new player, I'll leave this here (and @DragonFlames, since you said you were gonna jump back in, you could use a refresher)

This video is very helpful and of course there's plenty of people here that can also help. I bring this up because Xenoblade 2's in-game tutorials are actually pretty bad. I've seen some people say that the tutorials were the reason they weren't having fun with the combat and it wasn't until they actually learned what to do that they were like "oh I get it now".

36 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Speak of the not so surprising Black Friday devil, the eShop currently has it on sale for $17.99.

Yep, I saw.

IMG_20201123_143247.jpg

Chronicles. I like this joke.

I did use 300 gold coins to push the price a bit further down to $15. Because I'm petty like that haha.