Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Wraith said:

Well I feel pretty good this evening. I kick a whole load of ass in My Castle battles.

Congrats!
I would've let you kick Gunter's ass, too, but... stupid region lock is stupid.

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Well I feel pretty good this evening. I kick a whole load of ass in My Castle battles.

So you kicked Eltosian Kadath's Eltosian Kadass?

That's good to hear!

32 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>Be Me
>get a Bluetooth headest
>It mutes everything else when you try to talk

lol. Wth

And through googling it seems like it's a problem with any Bluetooth headset

Kek.

ffs i am actually angry

F

Can you return it?

53 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I forgot how easy it is to break the game. My avatar can sole the final map of Revelations all by himself without any curative items.

Not surprising to me, I did a Revelation solo (with Defensive Stance) myself with a Witch Corrin backed by dozens of BP/VP rewards, with Replicate to speed up things. Birthright ought to be as easy to solo. CQ could be a different story, debuffs could get in the way of solo success there.

Now, if you want to try something possibly interesting, see if you can find MyCastles that offer Life or Death for everyone on a given route. +10 Atk -10 Def/Res on everyone ought to make for a somewhat entertaining lopsidedly player-phase playthrough.

---

Speaking of VC4, I might try the postgame hard skirmishes there, I need something to break up so much peaceful farming, and the sound of a rifle firing still has a certain ring to me. But, as jumping into the hard skirmishes might be a sprint without a warmup, I think I'll look for any early story chapter I didn't get the best rank on the first time and redo it with my endgame stats as a refresher.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

This is probably the easiest time i ever had on ch15. Easier than my Normal run, even lol

Glad to know the Grandmaster thing is working out for you! ^^

---

Don't mind me, just indulging in pleasant memories

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Umu It is!

wfYBD9V.png

Although the hardest chapters are still to come, but i think i should be fine haha

Stronk!

This... might actually be the strongest Corrin I ever saw at the point in the games you're at now.
Awesome!

I finished the 18 map. Now it’s time for the dinner between Hoshido and Nohr royals. A brief summary:

Takumi: “OHIEGISHOHEIGEIH FILTHY TRAITOR!!1!!1!!!”

Leo: “Bro chill we just saved all of you, jeez.”

Camilla: “U suck”

Hinoka: “U suck”

Ryoma: “Aye chill, I guess I’m thankful you saved us”

Corrin: “Once we’re all relaxed, it’s pretty nice to all eat together. Just all the royals, together...

Azura: “I know right? I- *cough* buy the revelation dlc! *cough*”

Corrin: “Azura?? Are you okay???”

Azura: “I appear to... have a little food stick in my throat... *cough* BUY THE DLC PATH FIRE EMBLEM FATES: REVELATION FOR ONLY $19.99 TO UNITE HOSHIDO AND NOHR AND DEFEAT THE TRUE ENEMY! FIND OUT MORE AT https://fireemblem.nintendo.com/fates/! *cough* I think it’s gone now... Anyway, it nice’s to be together like this!”

Corrin: “I agree!”

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

CQ could be a different story, debuffs could get in the way of solo success there.

I have absolutely no idea how you beat chapter 10 on any difficulty with one unit.

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Stronk!

This... might actually be the strongest Corrin I ever saw at the point in the games you're at now.
Awesome!

Following in Robin's footsteps xD

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I finished the 18 map. Now it’s time for the dinner between Hoshido and Nohr royals. A brief summary:

Corrin: “Once we’re all relaxed, it’s pretty nice to all eat together. Just all the royals, together...

Azura: “I know right? I- *cough* but the revelation dlc! *cough*”

Azura: “I appear to... have a little food stick in my throat... *cough* BUY THE DLC PATH FIRE EMBLEM FATES: REVELATION FOR ONLY $19.98 TO UNITE HOSHIDO AND NOHR AND DEFEAT THE TRUE ENEMY! FIND OUT MORE AT https://fireemblem.nintendo.com/fates/! *cough* I think it’s gone now...” 

Lmao

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Azura: “I appear to... have a little food stick in my throat... *cough* BUY THE DLC PATH FIRE EMBLEM FATES: REVELATION FOR ONLY $19.98 TO UNITE HOSHIDO AND NOHR AND DEFEAT THE TRUE ENEMY! FIND OUT MORE AT https://fireemblem.nintendo.com/fates/! *cough* I think it’s gone now...” 

291715015000588292.png?v=1

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Following in Robin's footsteps xD

The best part: you still have 20 levels ahead of you! Also, Ignis incoming.
Did you pick Magic boon or is this just how the level-ups turned out for you?

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Azura: “I appear to... have a little food stick in my throat... *cough* BUY THE DLC PATH FIRE EMBLEM FATES: REVELATION FOR ONLY $19.98 TO UNITE HOSHIDO AND NOHR AND DEFEAT THE TRUE ENEMY! FIND OUT MORE AT https://fireemblem.nintendo.com/fates/! *cough* I think it’s gone now... Anyway, it nice’s to be together like this!”

Corrin: “I agree!”

xD

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

The best part: you still have 20 levels ahead of you! Also, Ignis incoming.
Did you pick Magic boon or is this just how the level-ups turned out for you?

+Mag -Lck

so yeah, i was going full Mag corrin from the begining haha

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

+Mag -Lck

so yeah, i was going full Mag corrin from the begining haha

Nice!

My Rev grindy Corncob has +Mag, -Str.
Gotta min-max that Mag stat! xD
I also turned him into a Grandmaster. And I... kinda regret picking Dark Mage talent, honestly. Should've went Priest or Diviner.

Although I did have a purpose for the Dark Mage talent... namely for Kana and my planned S-support for her.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, Shrimperor said:

The reason i didn't go -STR because i was planning Malig Knight, so some STR wouldn't have hurt. To go with Axes and all.

And without My Castle rewards, getting a Bolt Axe isn't easy (unless you can buy one and I don't remember).
Not to mention you'd need to get C-rank in Axes first, so a gimped Strength stat wouldn't have accomplished a whole lot.

And in came Draggy, ruining Shrimpy's plans by going "but Grandmaster tho!" xD