Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m guessing CK2 has a coherent plot.

It's historical simulation, so the plot is as you want to make it.

But what I mean is that wars in CK2 can end if one of the war leaders gets captured. Since it's an absolute 100% Warscore modifier. It doesn't matter how the war is going. You could've decimated the enemy army, occupied practically all their territory, but if you decided to have the ruler participate in battle and gets captured due to a battle event that is RNG dependent. That's it. They can demand YOUR surrender.

So, in CK2 terms, Zola capturing Ryouma means Nohr has 100% Warscore, thus able to force Hoshido to unconditional surrender.... at least until Corrin freed him.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

unless you can buy one

You can actually!

Not to mention you'd need to get C-rank in Axes first, so a gimped Strength stat wouldn't have accomplished a whole lot.

Arms scroll help alot, but yeah

And in came Draggy, ruining Shrimpy's plans by going "but Grandmaster tho!" xD

Should've named Corrin Draggy's Plans xD

Oh next chapter is the one where we make the entire fox population of Hoshido go extinct. I’ve heard complaints about that one, but I actually liked it on normal... well before that chapter I have the last three children, Siegbert, Soleil, and Forrest!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You can actually!

Oh! That's useful!

Arms scroll help alot, but yeah

True, but I don't think you can get that many... at least not early on (Anna DLC notwithstanding).
Might be mistaken, though!

Should've named Corrin Draggy's Plans xD

xD

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh next chapter is the one where we make the entire fox population of Hoshido go extinct.

Fox Hell!

Edited by DragonFlames

The fact it all happened in Izumo is also a non-issue. In CK2, you could have the entire war happen in a third party's country for all the world cares. I don't think even the local rulers care...

There's no "Waged war in my lands" opinion penalty or anything of the sort.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Was months ago xD

What? I don't remember that!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Mayhaps I'll start one!

Xenoblade 2 cult is better than nothing! 

A handful of people have played the Xeno games here, though. 

Xenosaga episodes 1-3 I mean.

44 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Just for the record, capturing the heir is 50% Warscore, while any other member of the dynasty is 5%. So Zola pretty much scored 160% Warscore in one swoop.

Where did the extra 95% come from?

He got Ryoma, who technically hasn’t taken the throne yet (50%), then 15% from each of the other three, 65%.

25 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So many Fates players at the moment! New cult.

It’s just me and Shrimpy... and Draggy chiming in for some reason, even though I was under the impression he didn’t like Fates talk.

24 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, it's positively terrifying.

6hodLTw.png

xD

And I married Elise

xD

50 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh next chapter is the one where we make the entire fox population of Hoshido go extinct. I’ve heard complaints about that one, but I actually liked it on normal... well before that chapter I have the last three children, Siegbert, Soleil, and Forrest!

Just pretend you're an English gentleman. During the 18th century, the fox became the favored prey of British hunting, it was plentiful, it was useless varmint; from a country duke to a street urchin in London, the fox was fair game for any Briton to worthily kill! 

Or, pretend you're a hungry Frenchman. Although the French elite preferred hunting the noble stag and mocked the egalitarian fox hunting of their British archenemy, they did eat foxes, which the Anglo-Saxons never did.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Where did the extra 95% come from?

He got Ryoma, who technically hasn’t taken the throne yet (50%), then 15% from each of the other three, 65%.

Well, Ryouma is childless, no? (Assuming the side you don't play doesn't have access to Deeprealms) The heir would be a sibling.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, Ryouma is childless, no? (Assuming the side you don't play doesn't have access to Deeprealms) The heir would be a sibling.

I was thinking that Ryoma was the heir since he’s not on the throne yet.

Just now, Sooks said:

I was thinking that Ryoma was the heir since he’s not on the throne yet.

For all intents and purposes, Ryouma is the ruler, with Mikoto dead. If it were CK2, he'd certainly be. Unless he wasn't of age, then under a regency. But he is of age, so...

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

For all intents and purposes, Ryouma is the ruler, with Mikoto dead. If it were CK2, he'd certainly be. Unless he wasn't of age, then under a regency. But he is of age, so...

That makes sense, it would be a much more viable strategy to go “We got Ryoma! Surrender now!!” then to go “We got Yukimura! Surrender now!!”.

No official and prestigious coronation ceremony is understandable, given the immediate crisis. And, theres the old saying "The king is dead, long live the king", which should in a country with a clear heir and internal political stability lead that heir to immediately be recognized by all.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No official and prestigious coronation ceremony is understandable, given the immediate crisis. And, theres the old saying "The king is dead, long live the king", which should in a country with a clear heir and internal political stability lead that heir to immediately be recognized by all.

I agree!