• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I have not found that yet. Unless I missed it.

You get it when you recruit Muarim in Ch. 15. Lets a laguz stay transformed at all times, at the expense of some stats. Makes dealing with the meter a non-issue though.

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sporcle Quiz?

Sporcle is a quiz hosting website, I guess you could call it. I made a Fire Emblem quiz because... I felt like it.

7 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Less then 30 minutes till Christmas day, I better get to bed.
Merry Christmas Everyone! ❤️

Good night and Merry Christmas (from someone who isn’t there yet) Shrow!

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Merry Christmas!
Merry Nepmas!
Merry Teeheemas!

I got all my bases covered. xD

Seriously, though: happy holidays, everyone! ^^

...Just for today, even if it dooms my immortal soul...Merry Nepmas....and...Teeheemas...

Merry Christmas!🎄

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Although just to clarify, when you say you dislike Disney, are you specifically referring to Disney or do you include the properties they bought later down the line in that statement (Star Wars, Marvel, etc)?

It's just the cartoons and other children-oriented stuff. I'm "immaturely mature", which I mean I don't have a high tolerance for anything meant for children, Disney or otherwise.( -Says someone who still plays Kirby games without a second thought, it's a double standard I'm not tearing down.)

Star Wars, Marvel, and the ilk, I don't dislike those things, but I am neutrally disinterested. I can say without a doubt I didn't watch a single movie of any kind in the entirety of 2020. The sole Marvel film I saw was the one I read as having begun the glorious MCU project- the first Iron Man. And for Star Wars, I've at best a few grains of sand of memory 4-6 and 1-2 from watching them unremarkably so many years ago that I can't recall when. Could I possibly enjoy these things? Yes, the door is open to that as long as there is no Endgame/Empire Strikes Back: The Musical. Do I muster the energy to seek them out? Nope.