• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

It's the last night of the year... and here I am, writing.

Can't help it. I got recently inspired and got yet another story idea. Though this one... don't know if I'll upload it like the others. Not yet, at least.

6 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

That theme's a banger.

Well, it works well enough as a boss theme for me.

The whole game's soundtrack is pretty good. My favorite boss themes so far are Futo's and Yuugi's.

Spoiler

It's 50% off on Steam for only 7 bucks now. Definitely worth a try if you like 2D platformers.

BTW, happy 2021 y'all.

Edited by Robert Stewart

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Can't help it. I got recently inspired and got yet another story idea. Though this one... don't know if I'll upload it like the others. Not yet, at least.

If you really want your story ideas executed in a SRPG Studio, then feel free to share or PM me. I could create the maps and units based on your ideas regarding plot, characters in their recruitment. However be warned, if you really want to have +20 chapters long project, it will take its time, MUCH time. 

One of my goals for this year - if I call this a "goal" - is to share a little or bigger poject à la Fire Emblem made by the SRPG Studio. With this programm things can be made which don't exist in Fire Emblem yet.

31 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

If you really want your story ideas executed in a SRPG Studio, then feel free to share or PM me. I could create the maps and units based on your ideas regarding plot, characters in their recruitment. However be warned, if you really want to have +20 chapters long project, it will take its time, MUCH time. 

One of my goals for this year - if I call this a "goal" - is to share a little or bigger poject à la Fire Emblem made by the SRPG Studio. With this programm things can be made which don't exist in Fire Emblem yet.

If you're willing on this... then I'd really consider it. I have one that I've worked on for years, though even to this day it's still not fully fleshed out. Mostly since I wanted to use it for an RP, but I've also entertained in turning it into a game. At the very least I might be willing to share what I have and see what you think?

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If you're willing on this... then I'd really consider it. I have one that I've worked on for years, though even to this day it's still not fully fleshed out. Mostly since I wanted to use it for an RP, but I've also entertained in turning it into a game. At the very least I might be willing to share what I have and see what you think?

Sounds like a plan.

I think the best is to PM me, and I will see what I can do. I was considering to start a thread in the creative or romhack section, but then I'm afraid that random people volunteer I don't know if I can trust. I don't want to see this ending like my Super Thracia LP. So better to use a small circle like this thread here.

Btw have a good new year!

Get well soon!

This is why I don't care for New Year and don't grant any New Year's Wishes because nothing will change anyways. If I cared, I'd not survive this year consisdering the happening in the two past years. Yesterday and today are pretty much the same day except a different date is shown on the display. Life is not a cycle, it's a route. Thinking back and forecasting won't change anyways.

7 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

It's been almost two years when I played it, but I don't think I have.

I hardly used the arena in Tales.

Are there any special benefits from completing it?

Aside of that Berseria is the only Tales part I played 100%, and this even in Japanese.

Completing the 200 man melee and the intense tag battles nets you not only the item for 8 OVL gauges, you get great equipment, Rita's alternate Mystic Arte, alot of titles which lead to more artes, the chance to fight your own party members, which is fun. 

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh that. Ehhh, it's not as bad as renaming Eternal Bond "Ike's Theme".

Really? Them not knowing his name isnt bad? To me, that's just sad. 

For those who have played the FE7 hack "the Last Promise"

Kelik's legend critical is based off of Asbel Lhant's level 2 mystic arte Lunar Requiem from Tales of Graces F

His Ultimate Weapon Arecteris? i think? is based off of Savage Wolf Fury, Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia. it's also with the skill "hit plus" equipped version, where you mash the attack button right after Yuri says "crush my enemies to nothing!" you get about double the hits in making it around 28 or so.

Just thought i would share as i noticed this and thought about it, xd.

Edited by lightcosmo

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Completing the 200 man melee and the intense tag battles nets you not only the item for 8 OVL gauges, you get great equipment, Rita's alternate Mystic Arte, alot of titles which lead to more artes, the chance to fight your own party members, which is fun. 

OVL 4 was the end for me and I haven't unlocked the second mystic arte for most people. I've never been a completionist.

Btw next deathbattle was spoiled out.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nothing is wrong with writing.

As it were, I still want to get on that...

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Starting the new year with a fever....

Just great....

Twinsies almost!

But rest and stuff and get better!

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Really? Them not knowing his name isnt bad? To me, that's just sad. 

Black Knight, Dark Knight, those two are basically interchangeable tbh.

Yeah Dark Knight is incorrect but it's also not that far off.

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Black Knight, Dark Knight, those two are basically interchangeable tbh.

Yeah Dark Knight is incorrect but it's also not that far off.

It doesnt take that much effort to change, though. It's just laziness at this point. That or they really dont know his name.

56 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

OVL 4 was the end for me and I haven't unlocked the second mystic arte for most people. I've never been a completionist.

Btw next deathbattle was spoiled out.

2nd Mystic artes are easy to get and you already have Yuri's. You jump from 4 OVL to 8, there is no in between.

42 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

doesnt take that much effort to change, though. It's just laziness at this point. That or they really dont know his name.

He's listed as the Black Knight in the Assist Trophy menu and as a Spirit so calling the song "Against the Dark Knight" is more of an oversight really.

Edited by Armagon

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

He's listed as the Black Knight in the Assist Trophy menu and as a Spirit so calling the song "Against the Dark Knight" is more of an oversight really.

I dont remeber which game, but his trophy states he wields the blade "Ettard" also a JP only. Clearly, its Alondite here, and not Ettard. Two mix ups for one character, haha. Two oversights in one? I find that hard to believe.

This reminds me how Brawl also missed the memo of Blazing Sword's localization and kept in Lyn's trophy that she was 15 years old, instead of the 18 the American and European BS releases went with.

Edited by Acacia Sgt