• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

That shrine from botw (and its equivalent) were really easy as puzzles. You just had to put in the work to memorize them or take a screenshot on your switch.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Speaking of, does anyone actually use the random objectively worse than others that randomly show up characters in this game?

Yes.

Well, technically not with FE1. But yes, I do. Plus, once I get to ironmanning those games, I'll have to...

22 minutes ago, Sooks said:

>1:33 am

>wide awake

F

You okay?

Going to start making a little SRPG Studio project with five chapter at max. just to get earn experience.

Would start with Acacia's project next.

Story shall take place in Fodland and feature (among others) some Trails characters.

An example how it could look like:

kFQY2JO.png?1

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

This definitely looks like a puzzle that was designed with a top-down view but is 3D for some reason.

Not to mention I cant see everything all at once.

7 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Reminds me of that one shrine from BotW.

Which would that be?

I just got my puzzle genius brother to complete it, he finished it in like 20 minutes, haha. 

First try, game, first try.

Serious reply: Good puzzle, but dragged down by some flaws, like it resetting the whole damn puzzle everytime i had three colors cross eachother, god that was annoying. Moving on the map a little too slowly for something like this.

Edited by lightcosmo

Speaking of puzzles in JRPGs, I have to admit the ones in Tokyo Mirage Sessions aren't bad at all. The one with the memorizing the numbers to visit a certain order of rooms was quite challenging.

I could beat Sandshroud puzzle on my own, but I needed more than an hour and several attempts. Was a fun experience to be honest. The Absorbtion Gate puzzle in the Tales of Abyss was pretty much the second most memorable puzzle in Tales for me. Kinda unfortunate that gimmicky dungeons have become less relevant in Tales. Berseria had only two dungeons with an actual puzzle. Everything else was just plain straightforward. The only real con the game has.

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Something troubling ya?

7 hours ago, Benice said:

F

You okay?

My brain was just really active. I am a-okay!

4 hours ago, Strullemia said:

A little bit late but happy new year!

Better late than never!

I voted for Lysithea, not because she’s the only character I know, but because since this is a Fire Emblem forum, an fe protagonist might be better because those of us who don’t know Trails would be able to learn the characters and stuff with Lysithea, to a degree.

2 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

I could beat Sandshroud puzzle on my own, but I needed more than an hour and several attempts. Was a fun experience to be honest. The Absorbtion Gate puzzle in the Tales of Abyss was pretty much the second most memorable puzzle in Tales for me. Kinda unfortunate that gimmicky dungeons have become less relevant in Tales. Berseria had only two dungeons with an actual puzzle. Everything else was just plain straightforward. The only real con the game has.

I wouldnt have been able to, so you're better at it than I am!

Yeah, unlike me, my brother took two attempts to complete it, the first cause my explanation of how it worked sucked, so it was trial and error, the second, he simply set the whole thing up all in one move, it was crazy, haha.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

btw, any suggestions for a chill (non-action/non-srpg) GBA/SNES/PSP game i can emulate to play on bed? I've ran out of stuff to read and i am spending 80% of my time on bed atm...

A Link to the Past and Minish Cap would be good options.