Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I did the same thing with fe1 and fe15!

I believe it's a good choice to make, to be honest. When you're not enjoying a game, why continue?
Also, it's hard to play a game when it literally puts you to sleep, like FE4 did for me and FE15 seemed to have done for you. xD

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

15 minutes ago, Imuabicus said:

but I thought the early bosses had some bullet sponge issues.

Only if you're not using pouch items or not AA-canceling or not making use of Fusion Combos.

It's generally agreed upon that most fights only take longer than they should if you don't actually know what you're doing. Which, tbf, the game sets you up to play wrong because shitty tutorials.

15 minutes ago, Imuabicus said:

I assume you played with the power of NG+ behind you?

Only two of them.

My first run was at launch. Then I did a second one with NG+ when that released. My third run was a no-Blade summon run (meaning I can only use the garuanteed Blades the story gives me). My fourth run was on NG+ following similar rules as my third run but on Bringer of Chaos (I dropped this because Bringer of Chaos sucks tbh). My fifth and current run is the first proper run I've done since my first run and I'm on Ch.8.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I believe it's a good choice to make, to be honest. When you're not enjoying a game, why continue?
Also, it's hard to play a game when it literally puts you to sleep, like FE4 did for me and FE15 seemed to have done for you. xD

I meant that I saw fe1 and fe15 to the end. And will most likely do the rest for the rest of fe. I just want to be able to say I completed every fe, really.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

A whole website on the topic.

This is the start of their guide.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

This is the ultimate guide for 3DS hacking. No other source compares.

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She looks and behaves like a child, but the game doesn't waste time before establishhing that she's "technically an adult" (the game's own words) in her very first scene, so it can give the player the option to marry her and many, many thigh shots.

I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting, but the implications with her make me feel rather uncomfortable. That, and she's obnoxious. Not quite as bad as someone like Clarine, but I don't like her. I honestly can't see myself ever using her.

In the Medieval to Enlightenment eras FE usually bases itself from... yes, Elise would be considered an adult already. Yes FE isn't Earth blah blah blah...

Maybe I'm just so used to CK2, where I'm marrying everyone in court, from family members to the lowly courtiers, as soon as they turn 16...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I meant that I saw fe1 and fe15 to the end. And will most likely do the rest for the rest of fe. I just want to be able to say I completed every fe, really.

Ah, I see!
My bad for misunderstanding in that case! ^^
Being able to say I beat it was my main motivation for finishing Conquest on Hard back then... mistakes were made.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Maybe I'm just so used to CK2, where I'm marrying everyone in court, from family members to the lowly courtiers, as soon as they turn 16...

Ah yes, when you're the metaphoric Holy Spirit incarnating through a lineage for forever, you will always get your way. An old maid is a woman who hasn't had a child by 18.

4X games need to work on restricting your unquestionable immortal dictatorship a little more perhaps. I dunno.

In regards to Elise in Fates, the whole loli imouto fetish is such a common thing in anime that it just doesn’t faze me anymore. The “little sister wanting to bang her big brother” is such a common trope at this point that there’s actually a whole sub-genre for it. Hell, just the other year there was an anime that parodied the genre by being about a light novel author who was obsessed with writing nothing but “little sister” stories. Sometimes Otaku fetishizes can really get out of hand.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ah yes, when you're the metaphoric Holy Spirit incarnating through a lineage for forever, you will always get your way. An old maid is a woman who hasn't had a child by 18.

4X games need to work on restricting your unquestionable immortal dictatorship a little more perhaps. I dunno.

If anything, they're already restricting you enough. Since 16+ wasn't a universal marriage age, you know...

“Before beginning the guide, you must know the risks of 3DS hacking: EVERY time you modify your system, there is always the potential for an UNRECOVERABLE brick. They’re rare, but still a possibility so make sure you follow ALL directions EXACTLY.” worries me a little too much. xD

He was in a branch of the family, so he didn't became Imperator Totius Hispaniae. Neither did the bear.

Animal Kingdom mode is however a very fascinating experience. I wasn't playing that mode, the bear thing is an event that can happen in the regular game mode. Still...

Yep, that sure is a dragon : CrusaderKings

Why rule as puny humans when you can be A DRAGON!?

Ahaha, the heir picture is an egg. That's cute.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Only if you're not using pouch items or not AA-canceling or not making use of Fusion Combos.

It's generally agreed upon that most fights only take longer than they should if you don't actually know what you're doing. Which, tbf, the game sets you up to play wrong because shitty tutorials.

Guess what? I didn´t use any of that until looking up Enel´s guide on combat (around chapter 7). And after looking up said guide the only thing I used was the stutter step AA, because I   didn´t understand what Fusion Combos are until that one quest in Torna (combining Blade with Driver combo right...... right?). And pouch items... yeah they didn´t really look like they´d do much and I´m a hoarder. That item has infinite uses? Better safe it for next time.

And don´t ask me about what Blades synergize with what Driver, which Blades benefit from other Blades etc... when in doubt, spam Mythra.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yep, that sure is a dragon : CrusaderKings

Why rule as puny humans when you can be A DRAGON!?

Ahaha, the heir picture is an egg. That's cute.

How did I never learn this was a mod when I was actively looking at CKII?

4 minutes ago, Imuabicus said:

And don´t ask me about what Blades synergize with what Driver, which Blades benefit from other Blades etc... when in doubt, spam Mythra.

Blade/Driver synergy isn't that important really outside of specifc endgame setups (which you really would only use in the high-level Land of Challenge).

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

How did I never learn this was a mod when I was actively looking at CKII?

Because it's not. One of the later expansions (in 2018 or 2019 I believe) added an Animal Kingdom mode, where you can play as animals.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For the Deutsche on this board, does this fill you with pride, or with some other feeling?:

luigi-mario-kart-tour.original.jpg

Friendly reminder that Luigi has a Spanish theme in Mario Strikers.

32 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

In regards to Elise in Fates, the whole loli imouto fetish is such a common thing in anime that it just doesn’t faze me anymore. The “little sister wanting to bang her big brother” is such a common trope at this point that there’s actually a whole sub-genre for it. Hell, just the other year there was an anime that parodied the genre by being about a light novel author who was obsessed with writing nothing but “little sister” stories. Sometimes Otaku fetishizes can really get out of hand.

I suppose in my case it's just a side-effect of having watched exactly six animes in my life, only one of which was romantic-themed. I'm not quite so used to this kind of stuff, so it irks me when I encounter it elsewhere.

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For the Deutsche on this board, does this fill you with pride, or with some other feeling?:

luigi-mario-kart-tour.original.jpg

I laughed out loud when i saw it earlier today lol

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

having watched exactly six animes in my life,

I used to watch more than that daily XD

Not anymore, but i used to be heavy watcher xD

Edited by Shrimperor