• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Wraith is just the Camus of the knights of teehee. But unlike the others, he will come around eventually!

So, a Lorenz?

...I just hope his recruitment looks more like Lorenz's than Xavier's...

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

wait until you reach ch22

peak

Hype.

Chapter 22 (well, after chapter 22) is also when Izana arrives. Which sucks, because I think I'll like him, but jeez that's so late.

On the other hand, B staves alone ensures he's no Syrene.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You will have 15 slots until penultimate chapter

there you will have 16

Perfect.

... You know what'd be amazing? Killing the final boss with Roland. Just as a final "fuck you" to this game's royals. Now there's a thought...

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Perfect.

... You know what'd be amazing? Killing the final boss with Roland. Just as a final "fuck you" to this game's royals. Now there's a thought...

Haha good luck with that. The Final map is no joke, and the boss is pretty tough.

Well, on hard you aren't facing Maids from super hell, just normal hell, so could be doable xD

On my hard ironman a few years back i lost like 70% of my army in the final map lol

Edited by Shrimperor

So, I booted up Fates there out of some curiosity on the gameplay after so long since I'd tried. Hadn't played it years and felt I should reappraise it on a higher difficulty.

Managed to kill nearly everything in the Mother chapter on Hard with Kaze, so he's useful regardless of route, though I'm disappointed I didn't pass Rinkah/Sakura's equipment too.

So that's ready for the route split.

You guys broke me. 😛

Funny thing is, this kind of restrained bgm could work if anything else would pick up the slack. After all, music can also be a distraction.
But in the case of Fates and Awakening, the lack of music just highlights how barebone everything else is... and how obnoxious the voice clips are.

Edited by BrightBow

19 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Tried to sleep in for five hours, but my bronchia don't let me. Can't breath well. Night is over before it even starts technically. It only concludes this awkward day.

I hope things get better for you soon! Which means taking care of yourself and not staying up forever for your SRPG studio project.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So, I booted up Fates there out of some curiosity on the gameplay after so long since I'd tried. Hadn't played it years and felt I should reappraise it on a higher difficulty.

Managed to kill nearly everything in the Mother chapter on Hard with Kaze, so he's useful regardless of route, though I'm disappointed I didn't pass Rinkah/Sakura's equipment too.

So that's ready for the route split.

You guys broke me. 😛

Pass their equipment? You’re going Conquest!

Also yay, go team! Us 4 may become us 5....

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

438269811869351956.png?v=1 for those who have joined the Nohrian scum.

One day Twilit... one day.....

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Okay, Awakening is literally elevator music.

This is my opinion as well.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Pass their equipment? You’re going Conquest!

Also yay, go team! Us 4 may become us 5....

I'd doubt that, I still have some issues with Fates that reappreciating the gameplay won't solve.

Besides, doing that would ruin my centrist image.......

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I hope things get better for you soon! Which means taking care of yourself and not staying up forever for your SRPG studio project.

Thanks!

Though it hasn't anything to do with my SRPG project. I haven't even worked on that in this week. I can't sleep in due to my chronical asthma. My left nosehole is kaputt; can't breath through sometimes.

Anyways staying here during night is no option either right now. Have to inhale now and hope to sleep in for the remaining 4-5 hours.

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

If I ever get Fates, I'd also choose to play through Conquest first. Then Revelation (where I'd do something silly like the 20-maid run or something...). Birthright... is honestly an afterthought at this point. But the completionist in me would demand to play it anyway.