• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Then again, abridging is full of unmarked graves where shows were nuked. There was a full FMA Brotherhood series I watched, then learned soon after it had been nuked out of existence.

F

Probably copyright strikes or something...

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes, I’m just burnt out.

Actually, I'm feeling the same way with Conquest. Don't get me wrong, I haven't suddenly changed my mind or anything. It happens with most FEs, when I get to the final couple of chapters I start losing motivation for some reason. I wonder what's up with that. It has yet to happen for Berwick Saga though, three runs in and I still have a blast from start to finish

Obviously I'll finish it, though. I wish to see Roland's tale through. And I guess Kabbãge and her insane siblings are there too.

41 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, I'm feeling the same way with Conquest. Don't get me wrong, I haven't suddenly changed my mind or anything. It happens with most FEs, when I get to the final couple of chapters I start losing motivation for some reason. I wonder what's up with that. It has yet to happen for Berwick Saga though, three runs in and I still have a blast from start to finish

Yes it happens to me as well, except for with Three Houses, Conquest, and fe7 (my three favs).

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Three houses why

A rout map with infinite reinforcements

ERGH

Birthright did it first. 😛

Edit: Nevermind apparently?

Edited by Sooks

So i've just discovered Backloggd, which is a useful site for keeping track of your games. I've already made my account though it's still a work in progress as i still need to add a few more games (i won't add every game i've played, that's too much).

Y'all might find use of it. @Shrimperor i know you use a spreadsheet but you might find this more organized.

Interesting. I've recently typed with someone and they mentioned that site.

Anyway...

Pft, doesn't sound like much. SRW Alpha 3 has a stage that's something like that. It's not a Rout map, I think, but it still throws you pretty much infinite enemies. To the point it has a Battle Mastery for beating 230 enemies within 7 turns. Two Words: Ideon Gun.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So i've just discovered Backloggd, which is a useful site for keeping track of your games. I've already made my account though it's still a work in progress as i still need to add a few more games (i won't add every game i've played, that's too much).

Y'all might find use of it. @Shrimperor i know you use a spreadsheet but you might find this more organized.

I'll probably create an account right away. It'll be good for keeping track of games I need to finish. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Though as far as high-end requirements go, I think I like SRW Compact 2's "To unlock the extra final stage, beat this over 90 chapters game within 777 turns". Which is mostly beating each chapter within 8 turns on average. I did the math. Sounds quite insane... I love it!

Then Impact made it the standard "Get enough Battle Masteries". That's actually a bit lame.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Who said that? I've heard nothing but praise for 3H's CGs.

>So many of the S supports

>The absence in 17CF if you kill someone before they turn into a monster.

>The absolute shambles of framing that comes after AM War Gronder.

I don't remember people praising the in game CGs. True, far as I can tell there's not much criticised of in game ones but praise also seems strong.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Because that changes the objective to defeat boss.

Oh.

...That 7% crit killing the swordmaster hurts a lot more now.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

So now that I got the Coliseum unlocked... I got better stuff! Take that @Shrimperor! Xd

Oh, and falcom is still my favorite.  

ayy

Falcom is a cool girl, though!

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I already know about and i think the reason i don't use it is that it couldn't let me organize it how i wanted to, but more like a backlog thingy

still, thanks^^