Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Come on now, SOMEONE had to state the truth

Come on Benice! If you keep up this bodycount any more we’ll have to start calling you Benice the Butcher. How do you win the battle? Just keep sending in troops and swarm the enemy, casualty rates be damned!

Edited by Wraith

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Come on Benice! If you keep up this bodycount any more we’ll have to start calling you Benice the Butcher. How do you win battle? Just keep sending in troops and swarm the enemy, casualty rates be damned!

FE is a medieval franchise, I am merely seeking to emulate the mortality rates back then!

I will interrupt all of this negative talk to say that Adel has 9 spear points before the end of chapter 1. He's one point away from catching up to Leon. Just typing that sentence brings a smile to my face. Of course, it will mean nothing to anyone here who has not played Berwick, but... well, I'm selfish, so you all get to hear me ramble. Too bad.

Also, it appears CyL now requires a nintendo account to vote. I do have an account, but I don't care enough to login, so I guess I won't vote for Frost this year. Anyone who's reading this, do me a solid, and toss a vote or two at the man. Just to keep him from last place.

For its worth, Jotari has posted threads of the sort. Maybe not as extreme as defending Bernie's father, but seem to be trying to raise unorthodox thoughts.

I remember having a lengthy debate in the thread where he lambasts Marth for the Pyrathi chapter.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will interrupt all of this negative talk to say that Adel has 9 spear points before the end of chapter 1. He's one point away from catching up to Leon. Just typing that sentence brings a smile to my face. Of course, it will mean nothing to anyone here who has not played Berwick, but... well, I'm selfish, so you all get to hear me ramble. Too bad.

Also, it appears CyL now requires a nintendo account to vote. I do have an account, but I don't care enough to login, so I guess I won't vote for Frost this year. Anyone who's reading this, do me a solid, and toss a vote or two at the man. Just to keep him from last place.

Who?

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

For its worth, Jotari has posted threads of the sort. Maybe not as extreme as defending Bernie's father, but seem to be trying to raise unorthodox thoughts.

I remember having a lengthy debate in the thread where he lambasts Marth for the Pyrathi chapter.

What other characters did he defend?

17 minutes ago, Benice said:

FE is a medieval franchise, I am merely seeking to emulate the mortality rates back then!

If you're looking for peak soldier mortality, I've been told World War I is the war you'd want to emulate. Over the trenches men! Into no man's land we char-*hit by an artillery shell*.

While any chance of death is too high for me, I've been informed by military history geeks that war wasn't necessarily deadlier back them. I'm told in Renaissance Italy, the Condottieri mercenaries intentionally fought lousy much of the time. The less they kill each other, the more battles they can fight tomorrow, and more battles means a bigger paycheck (unless the employer threatens to fire you, I guess you have to kill a few people to appease them then).

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What other characters did he defend?

Little Miss Axe the Church I think.

@Dayni If you're interested, I've begun making bullet points of the 30YW book I'm reading, so I can retain it better. If you'd like in some of the information, I could copy it here.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

16 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Benice’s theme song while playing FE, replete with the tactics of the Imperial Guard as well.

The emperor protects!

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Gods no, not another one.

BAcK WheN I was a child, We nEver spoke to our elders like that! Youth these days!!!!

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you're interested, I've begun making bullet points of the 30YW book I'm reading, so I can retain it better. If you'd like in some of the information, I could copy it here.

If you feel like it's worth sharing with the thread, sure. I'm pretty limited on my 17th century mainland European history, so I've never been too knowledgable on that war.

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You mean Edelgard? Well, he once made this:

Fair is fair, I actually do not think he's wrong on the crests in and of themselves not being to blame, merely that they are a thing used to enforce class-based hierarchies in Fodlan.

I think they didn't need them to do so, but they were an easy choice considering the War of Liberation, the fallout from such and the fact that crests had a presence in multiple persons after the war ended.

This is me talking without reading the thread mind.

23 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Gods no, not another one.

Oh come on Twilit, it’s not that bad. Someone has got to bring in a different perspective to this thread.

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

BAcK WheN I was a child, We nEver spoke to our elders like that! Youth these days!!!!

Good, you’re starting to learn some of life’s must important lessons Benice.

Edited by Wraith

Ah i see it's after midnight and i just woke up from a nap!

You know what that means?

This will not just be any all-nighter!

This will be a True all-nighter!

An all night date with xb2!

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will interrupt all of this negative talk to say that Adel has 9 spear points before the end of chapter 1.

Ex-rank luck i see!

So what did i miss?

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Ah i see it's after midnight and i just woke up from a nap!

You know what that means?

This will not jut be any all-nighter!

...Try to go back to sleep?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

An all night date with xb2!

Shrimpy's first time going all night with a date

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So what did i miss?

I am Wraith 2.

And also (Sky FC spoilers)

Spoiler

Josette

beat me up several times. And I'm sad because I was right about this being FE. Maybe.

Insomnia takes no prisoners. It never will.

Just now, Benice said:

And also (Sky FC spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

Josette

beat me up several times. And I'm sad because I was right about this being FE. Maybe.

Ey, it's absolute trash!

Too bad I actually like her as a character.

606675845456592916.png?v=1

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Ey, it's absolute trash!

Wat?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Too bad I actually like her as a character.

I'm so confused now...

Right now, it seems like she's gonna be the foil for Estelle. And the other bloke is probably Joshua's.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wat?

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm so confused now...

If I told you exactly what I meant, I'd spoil something. But I'm just talking about Josette.

Edited by twilitfalchion