Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

LSimultaneously a bit harder if you're fighting certain UMs, due to Elemental Awakening.

Also I forgot to reply here, but personally I only ran into that issue against the level 85 one. And oh god if you use any combo starters your In for a long ride! 

But In normal 2, Corvin can sit through that all day long. No sweat for the half man half crow! Xd

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I was fine with a chapter on a 13-year war with the Ottomans that ran through the then-greatly-empty east and south of Europe: Croatia, Hungary, Moldavia, Wallachia, and Transylvania (which really lives up to its name 50% forests and only 20% of the land under cultivation at the time). But a chapter on Spain? It was a long tangent, which turned into another tangent on the Dutch Republic, with a mercifully quick turn to Wars of Religion France, and Savoy in northern Italy, and a pinch of Swiss and something super-obscure called "Rhetia".

So, now I must be at the Thirty Years' War at la-

*Sees the title word "Denmark" on the next page*

😵

However, I can't say I'm not learning stuff, I like it. My understanding of the Spanish Empire has increased significantly. It's a total train wreck, but one that was impossibly optimistic about its future and obsessed with reputacion. Also:

"God, who has given me so many kingdoms, has denied me a son capable of ruling them."

Ouch. The future Philip III must've been put in a coma after his dad said that, so cutting

Although, the best line to emerge from these dozens of pages, has to be the one where colonial South American mine inspectors might receive poisoned hot chocolate from the local -and corrupt- mine managers. That sounds outlandish, but I'll assume the author of the book is implying that actually happened.🍫☠️

Also, during my BoC tyrant run, Swallows Flight was the best art I could make use of. Its sooo much more useful in that mode, imo. 

Those clutch breaks can literally be a game changer! And of course, spammable arts with little risk since you die so quickly anyways. Xd

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw need wind lvl2 to access heart to heart...

Pls

You already have that.

That Wind Knuckles you got at the start+Roc. Field Skills stack as long as the Blades are equipped.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thanks for the tip!

No problem. 

That's why it's possible to complete the main story using only garuanteed Blades, though of course I don't recommend that for a first playthrough.

I complete led my post with most of the non-lord or too special (at my discretion, really,) playable classes in fe and it let me post!

The goal was all of them but... WHY DOES RADIANT DAWN HAVE SO MANY??

Anyway I am very very tired now. Good night!

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I complete led my post with most of the non-lord or too special (at my discretion, really,) playable classes in fe and it let me post!

The goal was all of them but... WHY DOES RADIANT DAWN HAVE SO MANY??

Anyway I am very very tired now. Good night!

Y-you...madman!

Seriously, that must've taken ages to type out.

Oh, and RD has so many because third tier classes are best. Simple as that.

233690244606722048.png?v=1

Night.

Edited by twilitfalchion

I think you still missed a few.

Still, I'm not even gonna try to read the whole thread to make sense of it, hahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, and RD has so many because third tier classes are best.

That but it also does the 100% redundant thing where it's like "so let's take Generals and split them into three so we get Sword General, Axe General, and Lance General, for literally no reason other than to make new classes".

Path of Radiance also did something similar by splitting the Cavaliers but Radiant Dawn took it to Judgral levels of class redundancy.

Lore question, Xenobros (ch3 end spoilers)

Spoiler

Weren't blades suppossed to be immortal and only 'die' if their driver died?

So how did Mythra just yeetus deletus oberon?

Or is it a Mythra thing?

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Y-you...madman!

Seriously, that must've taken ages to type out.

Yeah, not one of my finer decisions.... but we have to have many tools in the RYCOA! Woo!!

Oh, and RD has so many because third tier classes are best. Simple as that.

233690244606722048.png?v=1

Night.

I only did final tier classes, with the exception of some that are “second tier” or unpromoted in some games but promoted in others. Oh and only playable classes. You can go try to scroll through it just to see how massive it is.

I might have killed the rcyoa, haha.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I think you still missed a few.

Still, I'm not even gonna try to read the whole thread to make sense of it, hahaha...

xD

I only did promoted classes though because being unprompted made no sense in the story 

Spoiler

seeing as how you/I/we are promoting.

ANYWAY I logged back on here to say that I will be save-scumming for triplets in the sims 4 and trying to resist the temptation of using cheats.

>2% chance without dlc

>Have to replay multiple in game days because the amount of kids is determined at conception

FFFFF

We shall see how I do...

I thought the odds would be higher since just with the fertility traits, I got them first try in the sims 3. Of course I don’t know the odds of that game and I can’t find them, but I would think they would be similar.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Lore question, Xenobros (ch3 end spoilers)

Hide contents

Weren't blades suppossed to be immortal and only 'die' if their driver died?

So how did Mythra just yeetus deletus oberon?

Or is it a Mythra thing?

Spoiler

Only way to truly kill a Blade is to destroy their core. And that's exactly what Mythra did.

How'd you enjoy the end of Ch.3 btw?

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean even considering that.

Like, you could've put the Seraph Knight instead of Falcoknight. Or both, since you have both Swordmaster and Trueblade, for example.

Yes but I am tired.

Just now, Armagon said:
Spoiler

Only way to truly kill a Blade is to destroy their core. And that's exactly what Mythra did.

Spoiler

Oh!

So shattering the crystal bssically?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

How'd you enjoy the end of Ch.3 btw?

Spoiler

F for our boy :salute:

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh!

So shattering the crystal bssically?

Yeah basically.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hide contents

F for our boy :salute:

Spoiler

F indeed.

Vandham didn't stick around for long and it was kinda obvious he wouldn't but damn, i still feel his death whenever i play that part.

You probably didn't catch it because it's only brought up in post-battle dialogue but Vandham remarks how Rex reminds me of his deceased son so that adds an extra layer to Vandham and Rex's relationship.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah basically.

Reveal hidden contents

F indeed.

Vandham didn't stick around for long and it was kinda obvious he wouldn't but damn, i still feel his death whenever i play that part.

You probably didn't catch it because it's only brought up in post-battle dialogue but Vandham remarks how Rex reminds me of his deceased son so that adds an extra layer to Vandham and Rex's relationship.

Oh!

Why wasn't there a heart to heart about that?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh!

Why wasn't there a heart to heart about that?

Spoiler

Because Vandham dies. If there were any Heart-to-Hearts with him, there'd be a chance you miss out on them if you don't do them before his death.

That being said, some aspects about Vandham's life and character are sprinkled in, even some stuff revealed after his death.

Oh hey it's og mc-kun!

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:
  Hide contents

Because Vandham dies. If there were any Heart-to-Hearts with him, there'd be a chance you miss out on them if you don't do them before his death.

That being said, some aspects about Vandham's life and character are sprinkled in, even some stuff revealed after his death.

Ic ic umu umu