• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Tharja/Rhajat has been immortalized in a Heavy Metal song. Emperor preserve us because I think we’re in the end times.

you mean THIS Emperor?

Seriously, I hand it to the guy for creativity, but not so much for wearing his musical influences on his sleeve.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Get 100k Crystals or something to prepare for Omega Poppi or whatever she's called xD

...Omega Poppi? Oh my... thats... a good way to summarize her, but isnt her name.

40 minutes ago, Spara said:

What happened? Did someone get killed by 10-2 Grauve?

I am stuck in turn 5 because Dean got hit in turn 4, and I absolutely need Dean to break his shield. And that was the best attempt - every other time I didn't even make it past turn 4! Also, the upper side is a shitshow because I have my entire army trying desperately to handle the asshole knight.

Funny how a single enemy can turn a relatively chill chapter into a nightmare.

Fuck you, Esteban. Seriously. I shouldn't have resetted ten turns of chapter 3 just to get you.

40 minutes ago, Spara said:

Also, gotta love how Esteban literally makes an already hard game slightly more difficult just so he can get a girlfriend. That's pretty funny.

Chapter 9-main, too. Already one of the game's most hellish chapters, and then the game goes and turns the one area that's kinda easy to handle into a torture chamber by putting an overpowered archer there. Thanks a lot, Esteban. Real nice.

In a way, it all reminds me of how you have to bend over backwards to get Kreiss laid in TearRing Saga. Except that's not really difficult, just cryptic. You'd never do it without a guide, but with a guide it's really easy.

This, though... Good lord. I'd forgotten how much of a pain this map is with Esteban involved. Heck, in my first run I wasn't sure if I should kill the black rider, so I just let him feast on the ballistae. I think only Burroughs survived the map. But now I need money for furniture, so I gotta kill him, which is even harder. Urgh...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

My brain is broken and bleeding. I need to watch this video all the way through so that it can properly reboot...beep...beep...Teehee...Tututru...A MADHOUSE!!!

Edited by Wraith

Random question for the Megadimension Neptunia players, A.K.A @Shrimperor and @Armagon, do either of you know how status % to hit is determined?

For example: is it like (status base hit - characters TEC stat = total %)? 

I'm curious cause this would help plan for when enemies that utilize status against me to mitigate the troubles they cause me.

I'd say, the cultural evolution of the map in my CKII playthrough is quite interesting.

It's funny to see things like Iceland entirely Egyptian, or how Greeks are scattered all across thanks to how much the Byzantine Empire expanded. Some cultures are barely holding on with barely a single county, like the Hungarians, Vlachs, or Picts, while others are straight up gone, like the Carantanians. This become a bit expected once Crusades unlock since people from all over become rulers in the targeted areas, so Culture flips aren't that uncommon, but still...

Poppi crystal status: 69k

53 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Random question for the Megadimension Neptunia players, A.K.A @Shrimperor and @Armagon, do either of you know how status % to hit is determined?

I'm curious cause this would help plan for when enemies that utilize status against me to mitigate the troubles they cause me.

All i know that it's based on TEC stat. Don't know the exact calculation...

Edited by Shrimperor

It's fascinating how the late game has been basically Catholics vs Buddhists. And it's just the one realm encompassing north India and Assam. An Empire tier one, fielding near 100K men when it feels to. Only the Mongol Empire can compare from its neighbors but even then it has to mobilize there and not be distracted. Or various realms have to band together in the defense.

... and then there's still that small Nestorian kingdom that's... just there. Even then they aren't too bothered, since two of its three counties are still Zikri.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Omega Poppi or whatever she's called xD

Poppi QTπ

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like how Kaga rewards you for finding and using the character that appears in turn 20 of a map by making two future maps harder.

I hate you, Esteban.

Kaga when you wait 20 turns to recruit a character and then makes future maps harder for going out of your way to recruit said character

tumblr_23262c111487977e659a1e39906caa4d_

3 hours ago, Benice said:

I hope that Zeke is playable.

He is.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

...Omega Poppi? Oh my... thats... a good way to summarize her, but isnt her name.

Ngl, i thought that would be the naming scheme at first. Poppi Alpha, Poppi Beta, Poppi Omega. They went with puns instead which is fine.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

I honestly have no idea.

46 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Poppi crystal status: 69k

NICE!

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw, is there any (non-spoilery) list out there with the fav. Items of each blade?

You'll probably be spoiled if you look it up yourself, so you should just ask about it in this thread if you need to.

Then again, today's a Holiday (should be the 5th, but by law they get shifted to the week's Monday, barring exceptions), so maybe it's tomorrow when they call.

102469 Poppi Crystals

I am ready for Omega Poppi!

4 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

You'll probably be spoiled if you look it up yourself, so you should just ask about it in this thread if you need to.

Hmm, ok!

Azami, Dhalia and Poppi QT for now...

Thanks^^

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

102469 Poppi Crystals

I am ready for Omega Poppi!

Hmm, ok!

Azami, Dhalia and Poppi QT for now...

Thanks^^

• Azami: Drinks, Literature, Red Opal Lipstick (Aquaneze Cosmetics in Fonsa Myma), and Steamflake Tabbouleh (Griogair's Greens in Alba Cavanich)
  • Dahlia: Veggies, Cosmetics, Poached Fruit Samod (Platini Deli in Theosoir), and Tantal Icecube (made with Dahlia's Icecraft skill, which is unlocked through her affinity chart)
  • Poppi QT: Veggies, Art, Sky-Jewel Tart (Salter Sweets in Alba Cavanich), and Genbu-Weave Cloth (Boldarde Textiles in Theosoir)

Lastly, you can get the quest for Omega Poppi in Chapter 8. You'll know its available when you unlock level 5 of Tiger! Tiger!

Edited by Lightchao42

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Azami, Dhalia and Poppi QT for now

Azami: Likes drinks and literature. Loves Red Opal Lipstick (cosmetics, Fonsa Myma) and Steamflake Tabbouleh (veggies, Alba Cavanich). The latter requires you to do the White and Cold Merc Mission first, which becomes available upon getting More Ardain to Lv.4 Dev.

I'm gonna eat dinner now so I'll let the other Xenobladers in the chat provide you with Dhalia and Poppi QT's favorite stuff.

Edit: got ninja'd by LightChao.

Edited by Armagon

4 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:
  • Azami: Drinks, Literature, Red Opal Lipstick (Aquaneze Cosmetics in Fonsa Myma), and Steamflake Tabbouleh (Griogair's Greens in Alba Cavanich)
  • Dahlia: Veggies, Cosmetics, Poached Fruit Samod (Platini Deli in Theosoir), and Tantal Icecube (made with Dahlia's Icecraft skill, which is unlocked through her affinity chart)
  • Poppi QT: Veggies, Art, Sky-Jewel Tart (Salter Sweets in Alba Cavanich), and Genbu-Weave Cloth (Boldarde Textiles in Theosoir)

Lastly, you can get the quest for Omega Poppi in Chapter 8. You'll know its available when you unlock level 5 of Tiger! Tiger!

Thanks 😄

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm gonna eat dinner now

Bon appetit!

TIL Twilight of the Gods translates into German as Gotterdammerung.

1: If only we knew the lyrics for it we could translate to German and get a Gotterdammerung track.

2: Once again, SoV is still the best soundtrack.

Just to be transparent, I fell asleep earlier, hence why I'm so awake right now.

(Also, I popped the trials for NSO and Dead Cells was neat)

Edited by Dayni