Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I do wonder now what may happen in EU4 if the event for the Protestant Reformation happens. Would be wild to see stuff like Protestant Mali, or Protestant Mongol Empire...

In any case, I've also paid due to my own Iberian roots. Though only most of them. Would've been even more accurate if I had done this using Navarre and the Basques/Euskadi.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

No, it's also in Genealogy. You can even win an arena match on nothing but scratch damage. However, it's not advisable, because the game only loads so many RN's, if you used them all up and you level up due to the arena match... you get nothing.

Project Naga actually fixed that bug if you use the patch.

I guess this is the first true instance of Kaga in this game, all these ballistae around the enemies that don’t have ranges big enough to bait them away. And the boss has a sleep staff, because why not?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

How dew you even use Dew?? He can’t damage anything...

Put him on a house in his join chapter. He can Dewk it out with the axes coming after him.

He is a thief, after all. His main use is stealing the enemy gold, not so much to battle. Though, yes, he needs to fight them in order to steal...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well I have absolutely no idea how to progress. Sigurd it is I guess.

The large amounts of waking are also quite annoying.

The warp and return staff can help with the walking a little. You could always just use someone tanky to bait them out, and retreat to draw them out of the ballista's protective range.

18 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Here's the first look at one of Mythra's non-default colors, which is black and red. It could have been passed off as being based on Malos if it was black and purple instead.

Not too bad! Could it be Poppi?

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

The warp and return staff can help with the walking a little. You could always just use someone tanky to bait them out, and retreat to draw them out of the ballista's protective range.

Which is what I plan to do with Sigurd.