• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

And she's gone. Man, that didn't work out for Blume at all, did it? Hah! That's his advantage down the drain. Now all that remains is to shank him. And Ovo, who ran to get reinforcements. Johan got killed in the way, so this is the first time I'll see it happen. Never say no to more experience, honestly!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And she's gone. Man, that didn't work out for Blume at all, did it? Hah! That's his advantage down the drain. Now all that remains is to shank him. And Ovo, who ran to get reinforcements. Johan got killed in the way, so this is the first time I'll see it happen. Never say no to more experience, honestly!

They do spawn at the start of enemy phase. They also can get placed a fair bit away from the castle too. So be careful.

I do actually like how this is handled with Blume. Going from this big threat in the previous chapter to an abandoned and cornered pushover.

Edited by BrightBow

I’m sorry what, an Ethlyn that’s good at offense? I forgot who said that, but mine can’t take any hugs so having a light brand does not matter...

Oh yeah, I seized the first castle in chapter 3!

And then I took one look at Eldigan squad, knowing I should have Raquesis talk to him, and went “nope!” so I loaded an old save state, and am now having Sigurd wait on the door to the unguarded castle whims everyone else heads to our starting castle, after having gotten Raquesis enough staff xp to promote, so I’m going to promote her and then Seize and rush Sigurd down with the power of Sylvia and hope to work out... something.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

How did everyone get on board the FE4 train so quickly?

It just sort of starts up randomly throughout the day.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

How did everyone get on board the FE4 train so quickly?

I wouldn't really call it quick, I had enough time to get to gen 2 before everyone else came aboard.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

They do spawn at the start of enemy phase. They also can get placed a fair bit away from the castle too. So be careful.

Honestly, the most annoying thing is that the brigand that destroyed the upper village is now destroying the village near Connaught. I hate him, goddamnit, but I can't get to him fast. Urgh...

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I do actually like how this is handled with Blume. Going from this big threat in the previous chapter to an abandoned and cornered pushover.

Agreed. In the past chapter he was a huge pain in the ass. Now he's just a loser.

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Julia just started speaking really slowly and ominously and explicitly warned me not to fight her.

Okay, maybe Finn can't take her... But that won't stop me from trying! Ahahahahahahah...! I'm going to regret this, am I.

I tried to warn you. The 100 accuracy on the Brave sword makes it really good against her, and if the swordsman is strong enough he can one shot her with that brave effect...

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why? I got rid of all the enemies. I thought it was only a game over if they took my starting castle

Eldigan doesn't OHKO your Sigurd?

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I tried to warn you. The 100 accuracy on the Brave sword makes it really good against her, and if the swordsman is strong enough he can one shot her with that brave effect...

I didn't confront her at any point. She just left. Now I'm trying to deal with Ovo, who... is going back for reinforcements a second time, even though over half his squad is still alive? Ovo, you bastard! I won't complain about experience, but I want to kill the bolting dicks and the brigand!

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Miracle won't do anything unless you are below 10 HP.

He was below 10 HP, and he still died.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The thread cycle continues...

I wonder what game will be next!

Maybe you can be proactive and plant the seeds for whatever game you want next.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Eldigan doesn't OHKO your Sigurd?

He’s not at Eldigan’s castle, he’s at uh... Madino.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If he had Lachesis speak to Eldigan, it's a non-issue.

Easier said than done.

At least it was for me.  

Just now, Sooks said:

He’s not at Eldigan’s castle, he’s at uh... Madino.

Oh.

Just now, Sooks said:

Maybe you can be proactive and plant the seeds for whatever game you want next.

(Crosses fingers in hope for a certain game)