Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 minutes ago, Spara said:

Also, dunno if I've asked you this before, but have you listened to the CD versions of Berwick's OST? Some of the versions there are downright jaw-dropping compared to the ingame ones, and the ingame ones are already fantastic! The Wind Blows in particular sounds goddamn incredible on the CD OST. 

I've listened to a few of them. I tended to enjoy the ingame versions better, but those were great too.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've listened to a few of them. I tended to enjoy the ingame versions better, but those were great too.

Yeah, the game version definitely has some of the superior tracks. But, holy shit, if those strings at the start of the CD Clouds of War aren't incredible. 

I forgot to mention that ILCA also have memes in their past with a Dominos X Hatsume Miku game as well.

Off Pokemon we're coming to March and I have to say, we could be doing worse. I mean, there's plenty wrong on the state level, but that's festering for the next while anyway. And at least there's sun.

Edited by Dayni

I’M FREE! FREE!!!*

*except for my essay that I haven’t gotten a response on

That took way longer than usual, I wanted to do two fe4 chapters today but I guess that won’t be happening. F.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It’s genealogy time! What adventures await in chapter 4...

Here's some free advice: At one point, a bridge will disappear. When that happens, take Dew to the spot where it was, and have him wait. He'll make it appear again.

A spoiler, yes, but one that'll keep you from having to walk through an empty mountain for 40 turns. I'm not kidding. Soooo yeah. If you value your time, do as I say.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Here's some free advice: At one point, a bridge will disappear. When that happens, take Dew to the spot where it was, and have him wait. He'll make it appear again.

A spoiler, yes, but one that'll keep you from having to walk through an empty mountain for 40 turns. I'm not kidding. Soooo yeah. If you value your time, do as I say.

Thanks for mentioning that. I'm not there yet, but it'll be good to know.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks for mentioning that. I'm not there yet, but it'll be good to know.

The game does tell you to use Dew there... In a village. If the village is destroyed, tough luck. I just don't want anyone to have to go through that. It's by far the stupidest moment in the entire game, as of chapter 9.

Which... Honestly, is rather surprising to me. I wasn't expecting to like this game as much as I'm liking it. It's not my favorite FE by any means, but I thought it would be far, far less good.

Just now, Sooks said:

It really would have been better for the story if I hadn’t had Erin and Lewyn become lovers just yet. Oh well.

On the other hand, if they weren't lovers yet, you might've accidentally triggered a secret conversation between Erin and Sylvia and automatically makes Sylvia marry Lewyn. Lewyn doesn't even get a say in the matter, it's hilarious.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

hQcR42p.jpg
Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No, I’m still in the arena.

Ok. they MIGHT have to not have lovers to activate it, but it should give you something very helpful for the two of them. Or Sigurd, but he'll probably be wanting to use his Silver sword to get that crit rate on it.

Edited by Benice

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I just might go Lewyn x Sylvia for the heck of it.

No!! What did Lewyn ever do to you? Do you really think he deserves such a fate?

Honestly, Travant's got nothing on Hannibal. I mean, fuck, just look at him. 17 years, and the guy's chin looks like a baby's chin. Not a hair on that thing. Utterly pathetic. Even I've got more beard than him. Hannibal, though, Hannibal knows what's up. Not only does he have a beard to put everyone else in the continent to shame, he didn't neglect his hair to get there. He should be the king of Thracia instead of that asshole on a wyvern.

...Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, time to recruit Hannibal. I've heard it can be difficult, so wish me luck. No matter what it takes, I am not leaving chapter 9 without a general.

24 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ok. they MIGHT have to not have lovers to activate it, but it should give you something very helpful for the two of them. Or Sigurd, but he'll probably be wanting to use his Silver sword to get that crit rate on it.

If I’m supposed to have it at the start of the chapter I didn’t get it.

I love how Travant's paranoia that Hannibal would betray him led to him taking unnecessary measures to prevent it, and those measures would later go on to be the cause of Hannibal's betrayal. Self-fulfilling prophecy if I ever saw one.

Also, is it just me or is Cairpre's design in this game kinda weird? In his brief appearances in Thracia he wears about what you'd expect. Priestly vest and a cloak. Regular stuff. In Genealogy though? He wears a pajama shirt with... ropes hanging from his shoulders? What's up with that?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I just might go Lewyn x Sylvia for the heck of it.

Do it. Show us the power of Forseti!Coirpre.

Edited by Maof06