Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I think i might trade Mario Maker for Odyssey or 3D world...

Gotta get some more 3D Mario, and not like i've been playing Maker much anyway, not to mention i don't wanna renew my ninty online membership

In my opinion, 3D world is best when you've got three or four people; it's very much a "the more the merrier" kind of game. The game's still great, but the levels of entertainment tend to be lower.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You actually triggered this blind?! Wow.

Edited by Benice

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Sigurd and Deirdre married! Truly the greatest love story in Fire Emblem. Unirocally.

fzYe8Js.png

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Well Arvis just completely destroyed the bro code huh?

Arvis and Sigurd were never bros to begin with.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

If you want my personal recommendation, i'd say 3D World. 3rd best Mario game imo, only beaten by the Galaxy games

^^

Honestly it depends on what offer we get first. If we get one.

We will just put it online and say ''Money, Odyssey or 3D world''

3D world i think would be better to play together and cause mayhem, while i think i might like Odyssey's Mechanics more, as they are more 3D Mario vs. World's 2D Mario Mechanics (But in 3D)

1 minute ago, Benice said:

In my opinion, 3D world is best when you've got three or four people; it's very much a "the more the merrier" kind of game. The game's still great, but the levels of entertainment tend to be lower. IMO, at least

Me and my brother will disown each other when we play it

xD

Honestly, we plan to get one now and the other later

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

'Morning, all!

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

In retrospect, of course Quran has to die. You can’t be the dad of an fe protagonist and not die, and I just learned about Leif.

I didn't think the central religious text of Islam was in FE, much less that it could die.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

You actually triggered this blind?! Wow.

I meant the part at the end where it says that the story stills acts like they died and they don’t join back and they conquer a castle, preventing you from progressing. Ergo, I’m not supposed to save them.

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Me and my brother will disown each other when we play it

xD

Well yeah, that's the fun part of it.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I meant the part at the end where it says that the story stills acts like they died and they don’t join back and they conquer a castle, preventing you from progressing. Ergo, I’m not supposed to save them.

Oh.

C'mon IntSys. Do it. Do it!

I know for a fact that Fire Emblem fans will commit war crimes if FE4 got remade with chibi artstyle.

SO DO IT! I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD BURN!

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

https://serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/miscellaneous/hints-and-secrets/cuan-and-ethlins-survival/
Oh thank god.

In retrospect, of course Quran has to die. You can’t be the dad of an fe protagonist and not die, and I just learned about Leif.

Oh i wasn't aware that was a thing. That is pretty funny.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

3D world i think would be better to play together and cause mayhem, while i think i might like Odyssey's Mechanics more, as they are more 3D Mario vs. World's 2D Mario Mechanics (But in 3D)

Odyssey's mechanics are very good, but getting the stars (or moons in this case) personally doesn't really feel that satisfying because they are everywhere.

But both have their pros and cons. I jut don't rank Odyssey as high as most people.

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Snipe with what? Tyrfing is one range.

That's what I meant, yeah. Sigurd will probably two-round Reptor, hence why I said you also need a healer. Sigurd shouldn't need any more support.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Actually wait, this dessert really isn’t that bad if I don’t have to save Quran and Ethlyn.

It's not that bad? With all the meteor users that you can do absolutely nothing about? I mean, I'm glad you think so, I guess.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's not that bad? With all the meteor users that you can do absolutely nothing about? I mean, I'm glad you think so, I guess.

Erin.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

C'mon IntSys. Do it. Do it!

I know for a fact that Fire Emblem fans will commit war crimes if FE4 got remade with chibi artstyle.

SO DO IT! I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD BURN!

Why do you want war crimes?

(As for Chibi Seliph, imagine if someone took a more puzzle-esqua turn on FE crossed with Pokemon Picross's use of Pokemon. I think that art style would be cute)

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Come on, Erinys is right there.

Can someone explain to me while all these dracoknights are just surrounding Lewyn? I understand that they won’t attack if they can’t do much damage or can’t hit, but they’re not leaving, they’re just sitting there and letting him kill them?

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Can someone explain to me while all these dracoknights are just surrounding Lewyn? I understand that they won’t attack if they can’t do much damage or can’t hit, but they’re not leaving, they’re just sitting there and letting him kill them?

FE4 has weird AI.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Erin.

...would you believe, at no point did I even think of her as an option to deal with them?

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Come on, Erinys is right there.

Fuck me, what a dumbass I am...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...would you believe, at no point did I even think of her as an option to deal with them?

Fuck me, what a dumbass I am...

At the time I thought you had a bad time trying to have her deal with them, hence why you said Nothing

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

At the time I thought you had a bad time trying to have her deal with them, hence why you said Nothing

I mean, the reason I didn't even think of her is because she was so weak that she could never do much of anything against anyone. But she would've sufficed against the mages...

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Alright, Lewyn is ready to promote mid-map. You know what that means? Walking simulator time!

Ooo, nice! His son is generally considered to be the superior Forseti user for gen 2, but it's such an OP weapon that Lewyn can do it too.

I wonder what Kaga was thinking when he made walking simulator through a desert...

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ooo, nice! His son is generally considered to be the superior Forseti user for gen 2, but it's such an OP weapon that Lewyn can do it too.

I don’t think I’m supposed to know that Lewyn is usable in gen 2

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t think I’m supposed to know that Lewyn is usable in gen 2

Um...

I mean he actuallty turns into Eddie Van Halen and moves to the US after gen 1!

I wanted to get Azel promoted before chapter 6 aka gen, but oh well.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Um...

I mean he actuallty turns into Eddie Van Halen and moves to the US after gen 1!

There’s not enough room in the home castle for every party member and tons of kids though... interesting.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hey that moon is a bit more obvious in the game itself.