Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

TRS miscellany:

Spoiler

Famous last words. :v

...right, because Leonie really needed more help with multi-attacking people. :v

Edited by Robert Stewart

9 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

...right, because Leonie really needed more help

Fixed it for you. Leonie needs, like, a handful of ogres at Fort Balt and she's up to speed. Everything after that just breaks the game more and more.

I made a Mii for the new Arthur costume and came to the realization that I can just recycle it for Ward, since Arthur basically is just midget Ward anyway. Today is a good day.

All that new metal armor is very useful too.

Edited by BrightBow

Fun fact: Historical Solon was known for his lyric poetry, mostly in support of his political career.

DAMMIT IMAGINE IF WE HAD 3H SOLON SPEAK RAP HIS DEFENCE TO THE SHAMBALLA THEME! THERE'S SOMETHING AWE INSPIRINGLY HORRIFYING THERE.

Carry on.

Edited by Dayni

I just finished recording Heretic God. I won't say how it goes, but holy shit, that was even better than I expected this time 'round! And it's my favorite map across all FE/KagaSaga! 

Although, it is sad, because 

Spoiler

Saphira goes back into hiding at the Temple of the Apostle, and Paramythis once again vanishes. That hurt to see.

Just now, Spara said:

Although, it is sad, because 

Hide contents

Saphira goes back into hiding at the Temple of the Apostle, and Paramythis once again vanishes. That hurt to see.

Sheesh... Do you show the scene in the video?

25 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Fun fact: Historical Solon was known for his lyric poetry, mostly in support of his political career.

DAMMIT IMAGINE IF WE HAD 3H SOLON SPEAK RAP HIS DEFENCE TO THE SHAMBALLA THEME! THERE'S SOMETHING AWE INSPIRINGLY HORRIFYING THERE.

That'd make him the best character in the game, as opposed to a random boss.

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

I made a Mii for the new Arthur costume and came to the realization that I can just recycle it for Ward, since Arthur basically is just midget Ward anyway. Today is a good day.

I've heard that if you make a Eugen and Holmes mii and make them brawler and gunner respectively, you unlock a secret where the Eugen mii wins any fights against the Holmes mii instantly.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sheesh... Do you show the scene in the video?

No, but I've got the screencaps. It's short, but it does suck to have it just be Reese and Lebough talking with some slightly sad music in the background. I'll transcribe it for you, though it's not too different.

Spoiler

Lebough: Lord Reese, I imagine you can guess why I have asked you to come yet again.

Reese: Something regarding the Apostle?

Lebough: Yes... As you recall, Quescria and I have been working hard to conceal the Apostle from the King. In order to do this, it was necessary to deceive even you, Lord Reese.

Reese: Deception aside, the fact that she was working as a mercenary... With one misstep, it could have ended disastrously. 

Lebough: That is why Her Eminence chose to work solely for you, Lord Reese. Since it was you, I allowed it. 

Reese: What do you mean by that?

Lebough: Forgive me, I cannot elaborate further on that particular matter. In any case, given recent events, we have no choice now but to have the Apostle take refuge at her Temple. I wish to express my unending gratitude for having protected the Apostle thus far, Lord Reese.

And then the scene just ends. No sight of Paramythis nor Saphira whatsoever. 

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

No, but I've got the screencaps. It's short, but it does suck to have it just be Reese and Lebough talking with some slightly sad music in the background. I'll transcribe it for you, though it's not too different.

Hide contents

Lebough: Lord Reese, I imagine you can guess why I have asked you to come yet again.

Reese: Something regarding the Apostle?

Lebough: Yes... As you recall, Quescria and I have been working hard to conceal the Apostle from the King. In order to do this, it was necessary to deceive even you, Lord Reese.

Reese: Deception aside, the fact that she was working as a mercenary... With one misstep, it could have ended disastrously. 

Lebough: That is why Her Eminence chose to work solely for you, Lord Reese. Since it was you, I allowed it. 

Reese: What do you mean by that?

Lebough: Forgive me, I cannot elaborate further on that particular matter. In any case, given recent events, we have no choice now but to have the Apostle take refuge at her Temple. I wish to express my unending gratitude for having protected the Apostle thus far, Lord Reese.

And then the scene just ends. No sight of Paramythis nor Saphira whatsoever. 

Spoiler

"I wish to express my unending gratitude for having protected the Apostle thus far, by not hiring her and thus keeping her well away from the tactician. By the way, my condolences about Dame Alvina."

Wait, wrong LP.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing the scene with me.

Just now, BrightBow said:

I'm surprised they even bothered to implement such a possibility. I mean, the required happiness is supposedly 1+. Very unlikely to fail that.

There's also a line at the start of Chapter 12 where Tianna tells Lord Reese to go say hi to Saphira in the abbey... They really didn't want you miss out on her and Paramythis, I suppose.

Well, TOO BAD!

AFTER NINE HOURS

I FINALLY GOT THE TANK MOD III FOR THE QUEST

YES

I DON'T EVEN GET TO KEEP IT?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Benice

Unbelievable. Luca's so bad that he gains experience fast enough to reach level 20 two whole maps before the first hero crest. Everyone else is level 10 - at best!

Well. Guess it's time to throw an occult book at him. The Luca must continue to grow, until he becomes my best unit or dies trying.

Also, his meme bow is at +46 crit. I'm pretty sure this'll be the first time I ever see a weapon reach 50 crit in TRS. Here's hoping it doesn't become cursed...

42 minutes ago, Benice said:

AFTER NINE HOURS

YES

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

...Why do this to yourself

That phot thread tho. Dunno if i should check it out xD

1 hour ago, Benice said:

AFTER NINE HOURS

YES

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm so sorry.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I'm so sorry.

You know, I wish you got a currency from playing Tiger! Tiger! (Poppi Points?) and used those to buy the parts rather than replay it with the chance to get it.

Heck, or have both to remove frustration for people with bad luck.

24 minutes ago, Benice said:

You know, I wish you got a currency from playing Tiger! Tiger! (Poppi Points?) and used those to buy the parts rather than replay it with the chance to get it.

Heck, or have both to remove frustration for people with bad luck.

Actually you can do that, though you might not be able to make a Tank Mod III yet at the point in the game you're at.

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Actually you can do that, though you might not be able to make a Tank Mod III yet at the point in the game you're at.

Wot?