Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Please do. I actually don't know if I have that installed but I'd like to know what to look for.

Here.

Lmodcifg o

You just have to find "load state" on the list and change the button. Be wary that, in my experience at least, Medlaunch's bind menus are a bit wonky when it comes to recognizing your key presses. If you try to rebind something and it doesn't work, mash it a bit, it should acknowledge the change soon enough.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

LMAO.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Here.

Lmodcifg o

You just have to find "load state" on the list and change the button. Be wary that, in my experience at least, Medlaunch's bind menus are a bit wonky when it comes to recognizing your key presses. If you try to rebind something and it doesn't work, mash it a bit, it should acknowledge the change soon enough.

Ah yeah, I did experience that when mapping the button controls.

Thanks. I'll do that and then move the saves over.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Precisely.

So we agree then.

Seeing how the devs clearly expected you to be attracted to the students and designed and framed them accordingly. Just like how they expected you to be attracted to the siblings in Fates.

This was Julius' endgame all along.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

All I'll comment on the subject is... CK2 has desensitized me to stuff like that...

Crusader Kings II | Know Your Meme}

I've seen worse...

I think I'm more impressed that he managed to live four generations in a time where you'd be lucky if you made it past the age of 30.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think I'm more impressed that he managed to live four generations in a time where you'd be lucky if you made it past the age of 30.

Oh, it's not that hard, actually. So long the character's Health stat is high enough, living to your 60's or even 70's is quite common. Which, I guess, does involve not having bad luck when a diseases shows up.

Also, there's the fact that in CK2, characters can get married as early as 16... and yes, the women become pregnant and have kids that young too.

So like I said, I barely bat an eye if 15-year old Roy (quite close to 16 or even already turning 16 by the end of Binding Blade as it were) follows suit. In CK2 terms, Cecilia's only disadvantage is that being much older means less time to produce an heir, but then, she's only in her, what, late 20's at the worst...? Menopause hits at 45 in CK2 no ifs or buts about it. Unless the character becomes immortal before then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

So we agree then.

Seeing how the devs clearly expected you to be attracted to the students and designed and framed them accordingly. Just like how they expected you to be attracted to the siblings in Fates.

I’m saying there is no “Byleth sees” beyond the basic students good empire/church/TWSITD bad. There’s just what you see.

Edited by Sooks

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah yeah, I did experience that when mapping the button controls.

Thanks. I'll do that and then move the saves over.

Good luck with that. I swapped emulators a couple of times before settling with Mednafen, and I didn't bother transfering saves, so I can't help you there. Google's your friend.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This was Julius' endgame all along.

I am very glad I had Julia hand him his ass on a silver platter.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

When the legacy lives on...

Stellaris is invading #EU4 and #CK2 What's your favorite Paradox game?  Follow @existentialsurvivalist for m… | Paradox interactive, Paradox,  Europa universalis iv

So they have Comtafraktos?

Paradox strikes again. I wonder if there are a bear people and if they're referencing Venice or the Ottomans....

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So they have Comtafraktos?

Paradox strikes again. I wonder if there are a bear people and if they're referencing Venice or the Ottomans....

In Stellaris? Don't know.

But with Animal Kingdoms mode in CK2, you can truly have bears in Venice...

Also, this has thankfully never happened to me, but...

KITTEN, NO!!! : paradoxplaza

THe fact this can happen shows Paradox ain't pulling any punches...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

>Goes outside to take out trash

>Comes back

>Cat

IMG_20210307_111655.jpg?width=216&height

This cat was not there when i went down the stairs a few minutes ago. But when i came up, it was just there, in the middle of the stairs.

This cat does not give a shit lmao.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Goes outside to take out trash

>Comes back

>Cat

This cat was not there when i went down the stairs a few minutes ago. But when i came up, it was just there, in the middle of the stairs.

Aw, is it friendly?

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's the cat's house now.

Gol1vjon o

Yes.

It begins.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes.

It begins.

I have a friend who's currently playing through TRS blind, and upon hearing that Leonie has a 10% move growth, she immediately started using her. Now her Leonie is like level 22 in Endgame with 21 strength, but not a single point of move...

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

All I'll comment on the subject is... CK2 has desensitized me to stuff like that...

I've seen worse...

Beautiful.

36 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

In Stellaris? Don't know.

But with Animal Kingdoms mode in CK2, you can truly have bears in Venice...

Also, this has thankfully never happened to me, but...

KITTEN, NO!!! : paradoxplaza

THe fact this can happen shows Paradox ain't pulling any punches...

Every event in which your pet dies hits harder than any event of the Satanists.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I have a friend who's currently playing through TRS blind, and upon hearing that Leonie has a 10% move growth, she immediately started using her. Now her Leonie is like level 22 in Endgame with 21 strength, but not a single point of move...

O O F

Mov-screwed Leonie is the worst. But, on the other hand, can't really argue with that strength.

23 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Aw, is it friendly?

Yeah, it's the neighbor's cat. They live on the first floor tho yet this cat loves wandering up here.

Love the Emperor

for He is the salvation of mankind

Obey His words

for He will lead you into the light of the future

Heed His wisdom

for He will protect you from evil

Whisper His prayers with devotion,

for they will save your soul

Honour His servants,

for they speak in His voice

Tremble before His majesty,

for we all walk in His immortal shadow.