Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They are adding Big Chungus to the Loony Toons gacha and that's something I never thought I'd ever say.

Oh my god

ONE
WINGED
BIG 
CHUNGUS

Edited by Shadow Mir

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

How topical, considering that Big Chungus was added to Death Road to Canada recently as Elmer Fudd’s Stand. Maybe we’re in a Chungus renaissance?

I want to see Godzilla vs. Kong in theaters first, but I’ll be too busy to see it tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll find a theater that isn’t full when I’m free to see it.

Speaking of theaters, everything's closing up over here because of the 'Rona's numbers balooning, sooo... 

Well, hopefully school stays open and whatnot. Everyone in my family's been vaccinated except for me, so I don't have to worry about it on a personal level, but I worry for the majority of people who haven't had the chance to get it.

31 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of theaters, everything's closing up over here because of the 'Rona's numbers balooning, sooo... 

Did you guys also try lifting restrictions out of the blue like it would work better than the last 50 times?

I mean, I don’t live in Texas, so I don’t know if I should be saying also.

Hey, remember when I said Godzilla vs Kong launches on HBO Max at midnight?

Turns out that was for Pacific time. Which means for the east coast (where I live), it launches at 3 in the morning.

Fiiiiiiiiiine I'll go to sleep and watch it tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I just learned this is a thing:

🔥 El mayor cruce de Linterna Verde fue con KFC (Sí, de verdad)

Ain't crossovers grand...

Five strongest herbs, half a dozen spice,

The recipe shant escape my sight,

Let those who lesser chicken blights,

Behold my chicken, The Colonel's might!

(I know, I know. It's awful)

Edited by Dayni

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I just learned this is a thing:

🔥 El mayor cruce de Linterna Verde fue con KFC (Sí, de verdad)

Ain't crossovers grand...

American superhero crossovers will never stop making me laugh. Even Mario, who has been basically everything in his games, isn't this willing to put himself next to corporate brand logos and historical figures without rhyme or reason.

Also I like how Sanders is looking like a serial killer in the first pannel.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

American superhero crossovers will never stop making me laugh. Even Mario, who has been basically everything in his games, isn't this willing to put himself next to corporate brand logos and historical figures without rhyme or reason.

Well...

Mario's Time Machine | Super Mario Wiki | Fandom

KoopaTV: The Origins of Daylight Savings Time: Mario's Time Machine

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well...

Mario's Time Machine | Super Mario Wiki | Fandom

KoopaTV: The Origins of Daylight Savings Time: Mario's Time Machine

I mean, nobody likes that game, and it was only once. Batman's been in the victorian ages beating up Jack the Ripper, he has saved Lincoln's life, he has been in the ancient Japan for some reason... It gets a bit ridiculous at times.

Nothing tops Superman Red Son, though. Seriously, the first time I saw the clip of Superman with a bad russian accent vaporizing Stalin and then shedding a single manly tear, I laughed till I was gasping for air.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, nobody likes that game, and it was only once. Batman's been in the victorian ages beating up Jack the Ripper, he has saved Lincoln's life, he has been in the ancient Japan for some reason... It gets a bit ridiculous at times.

To be fair, Marth and Ike also teamed up with Lincoln once and saved the Queen of England.

Edited by BrightBow

I'm still peeved they never made a sequel to that...

I wanted to know more about how different that world was! Specially when it comes to the fact not!Zorro sports the Second Empire flag in her special attack!

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Did you guys also try lifting restrictions out of the blue like it would work better than the last 50 times

Nah, but thevariants have showed up in large numbers.

Smh, it was League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in video game form with steampunk, mechas, and with a Lovecraftian storyline, why did it had to flop...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This is an economics class.

Why do I need to describe the hypothetical layout of my hypothetical property for my hypothetical business?? Is it not enough just to look at everything financially? Urgh.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Silver Snow’s endgame approaches... it’s fantastic to have made it this far, at least.

Good luck with it. I've heard terrible things about it, but then again, I've heard terrible things about all of Maddening. And seen. And felt.

...Bottom line, good luck and have fun.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Silver Snow’s endgame approaches... it’s fantastic to have made it this far, at least.

[Insert Overcoming The Dragon]

I think SS is the one, at least.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

[Insert Overcoming The Dragon]

I think SS is the one, at least.

Well it’s Fire Emblem, so every final boss is a dragon or is connected to a dragon. But there are two routes where the final boss is physically a dragon, SS is one of them.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well it’s Fire Emblem, so every final boss is a dragon or is connected to a dragon. But there are two routes where the final boss is physically a dragon, SS is one of them.

SS isthe one with the billion health bars and 50% miracle chance, right?

Anyways.

Have a hype final battle theme. Were it not for Light and Dark, I'd consider this to be the best boss theme.

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

51. Pain.

I should have posted the extended For Faith so that you can keep listening to it the whole time.