• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This is better endgame music, hehe.

Yeah, that's pretty good.

...Ain't this the one with 104 maps?

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yeah, that's pretty good.

...Ain't this the one with 104 maps?

Data-wise, they're like 105-107 in total, since there is a single route split in the game. How many you need to play through in gameplay? Depends. Standard ending is after Map 99. But if you unlock the full ending? 101 maps.

It's the longest SRW game by FAR. Most of the newer games only reach to the 50's on average.

So buckle up, Benice, you have a long road ahead in SRW J.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

My cousin had a baby today, so the group text with the rest of my cousins was just like the ending of Neon Genesis Evangelion

Congratulations. You are now an.....actually, i don't think there's any specific name for relatives of a cousin's children.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'll wait for the dub to come out, whenever that is. The anime trilogy didn't take too long to be released in English so it probably won't be too long of a wait. Waiting for the English release of the last Evangelion movie will certainly be longer in any case.

Because Netflix refuses to simulcast anime, you're going to be at least waiting three months.

Just now, Armagon said:

Congratulations. You are now an.....actually, i don't think there's any specific name for relatives of a cousin's children.

1st cousin once removed.

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

actually, i don't think there's any specific name for relatives of a cousin's children.

Ancle. It's an uncle with an A.

45 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Most of the newer games only reach to the 50's on average.

That's a lot 'o maps.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Congrats!

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh no, the curse of Eva is spreading! Thank you, but actually I have a few cousins once removed already. It's getting a bit hard to keep track of how many there are at this point.

I plan to rewatch K:SI and KotM before I see GvK, but I realize that now GvK will be there on HBO Max, mocking me for not seeing it immediately, as I'm trying to watch its predecessors. I should be able so see it by Saturday at least.

(And though I obviously don't want to know any spoiler details, I would like to know beforehand if GvK has a post-credits scene... not that it really matters, since I can just rewatch it on HBO Max if I miss it in theaters.)

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

That's a lot 'o maps.

Well, when you have to adapt together like 10-15 different storylines at the same time, you tend to end with long games.

To wit, SRW Impact, the one with the over a hundred maps, in virtue of its length is just about the only SRW that has stuff some of the others do not. Precisely because it's much bigger it can include more. Even then, some have more stuff included than others.

Turn 6, I have cleared the middle left and bottom left of enemies. I want to stop the white beast reinforcements, but I’ve been forewarned that doing so will aggro the entire map... fine. Have it your way, game.

Speaking of, the white beasts have surprisingly easy. It’s basically just break a shield tile, finish off that HP bar and have Shamir go “haha hunter’s volley go brrr” for the next two HP bars. Miracle caught me off guard once and Cody me a divine pulse, but now that I know they have it I can plan for it.

11 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Oh no, the curse of Eva is spreading! Thank you, but actually I have a few cousins once removed already. It's getting a bit hard to keep track of how many there are at this point.

I plan to rewatch K:SI and KotM before I see GvK, but I realize that now GvK will be there on HBO Max, mocking me for not seeing it immediately, as I'm trying to watch its predecessors. I should be able so see it by Saturday at least.

(And though I obviously don't want to know any spoiler details, I would like to know beforehand if GvK has a post-credits scene... not that it really matters, since I can just rewatch it on HBO Max if I miss it in theaters.)

I didn’t actually know you were supported to congratulate someone when their cousin has a kid. Congrats! I need to get out more...

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Is it me or is the sensitivity on this part really stupid?

You're supposed to fly through the water blocks but sometimes the game kills me for doing it.

Other times, the outermost pixel of my wing collides with the outermost pixel of the red block and it kills me.

Alright, I finally completed the Heaveanly Steppes in Tales of Berseria!

My opinion on it... it stunk. Alot. Most of the fights were prolonged af since the enemies took so long to kill. 

The music was god awful. I couldn't stand it! 0/10 music piece. 

Finished at around level 135 average. Yay, *claps*

Oh God, i think it wants actual analog controls for this.

Turns out the red blocks don't kill you so i was able to get across by just sliding along but now it looks like i can't.

Hmm, so, I'm starting a new story idea. One that has a flashback for a prologue segment basically. I wonder now if to have this segment be only the flashback, or add a bit of the "present time" before marking the start of the next segment/chapter. Hmm...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There is me breaking the water block like i'm supposed to.....and dying for it.

@Interdimensional Observer did this ever happen to you?

I don't remember the "don't stop dashing except at certain spots" here very well. I know I messed up a few times, enough for Guillo and Milly to help Sagi out somehow, but not enough to recall it as being infuriating.

Clearing the Coliseum entirely gets you a Quest Magnus that can be used to get another Quest Magnus that keeps Sagi from ever being exhausted from dashing, these puzzle are like the sole real use of it.

Ah, almost 30 years of history...

Fun fact, the first SRW game debuted in April 20, just like the first FE game. So both series are exactly one year apart.

If not after the closure of Cross-Omega, hopefully they reveal something for the 30th anniversary on April 20...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I know I messed up a few times, enough for Guillo and Milly to help Sagi out somehow, but not enough to recall it as being infuriating.

I think what's happening is that button controls is making it way harder than it needs to.

I may have found the solution tho, connecting my Pro Controller via bluetooth. I avoided doing this before because the sync button on the controller is smaller than a grain of sand but having the stylus from my Wii U gamepad helped and now my PC actually recognizes my controller without having a seizure.

I accidentally updated Dolphin in the process and my save states became incompatible. My last save is just outside the final area. Pain but not that much.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Nothing like submitting an assignment at 11:50 when it’s due midnight.

Online school moment.