Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Didn't you make the S-support, Marriage, and Divorce of Gharnef and Miloah?

Touche.

Unrelated seeing as Ruben memes.
Kveuyeyy o

Ahahahahahaha! I remember this. That hunger games was so perfect I almost couldn't believe it was randomly generated.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That image is the weirdest thing I've seen all week.

What about Majima telling people to stay safe in cults by practicing safe sects?

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Nah it's a rant at the things i didn't like and how i ''dick ride'' RD because i would've liked to see other View Points more in Berwick as well

6201503f3aa918470a2190b36d1e196f.svg

Are we sure that wasn't you, @Saint Rubenio? /s

Seeing as today's devolved into "Rubenio shitpost reposts", here's one from last year:

349.jpg.c1be83e679103027490eefc7e2608d12.jpg

19 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

To be fair, we all did some silly images over the years. Case in point.
Px3xlokf o

Pffft... I always forget the context of this, but never the image. The image is too difficult to forget.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Are we sure that wasn't you, @Saint Rubenio? /s

One can only wonder.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Seeing as today's devolved into "Rubenio shitpost reposts", here's one from last year:

349.jpg.c1be83e679103027490eefc7e2608d12.jpg

For context, this was when the Berwick translation was released.

Indeed, I have nothing to add. I agree with meme me.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Rvsm33a.png

All of my ideas are good, thoguh. They saved Three Houses for you! I am Rubenio, the savior of all!

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

4zyjqe.jpg

I still hate you for this.

IT'S OVER!

FINALLY, CH20 OF HSOS IS DONE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay, to be serious, it wasn't as bad once I figured out what the hell was going on, but that map still sucked. It's manageable once you pull off the target capture with only a few holes in the wall, but if I didn't have my Arbalestier, the entire wall would've been gone at the third turn. Not even Karajan snipes would've saved me from the onslaught.

Though now I get to do some stabby stabby with my favorite canto thief boy, so that's nice. I've heard he gets another PRF soon, too! 

1 minute ago, Spara said:

IT'S OVER!

FINALLY, CH20 OF HSOS IS DONE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay, to be serious, it wasn't as bad once I figured out what the hell was going on, but that map still sucked. It's manageable once you pull off the target capture with only a few holes in the wall, but if I didn't have my Arbalestier, the entire wall would've been gone at the third turn. Not even Karajan snipes would've saved me from the onslaught.

Though now I get to do some stabby stabby with my favorite canto thief boy, so that's nice. I've heard he gets another PRF soon, too! 

Congratulations on beating a thing! Now on to the next thing.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

ff1.png

Lucina is a tactical genius. She understands the most vital precept of conflict, that one should try to avoid losing. Next she'll learn people die when they are killed.

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

What about Majima telling people to stay safe in cults by practicing safe sects?

That is not cursed. That is glorious.

Zh2owcA6_o.png

Ah yes, I almost forgot. You're the master of misquoting things out of context to twist people's ideas.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lucina is a tactical genius. She understands the most vital precept of conflict, that one should try to avoid losing. Next she'll learn people die when they are killed.

Sounds like Three Houses’ master tactician.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sounds like Three Houses’ master tactician.

Ah yes, the same one whose master plan in Azure Moon was "okay, I'm gonna hope that Teach fixed Dimitri's mind and they'll come save my ass from the empire."

5 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Thank you.

See? See?!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah yes, the same one whose master plan in Azure Moon was "okay, I'm gonna hope that Teach fixed Dimitri's mind and they'll come save my ass from the empire."

Preferable to his master plan in Crimson Flower, which was to go to Almyra if he lost.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Preferable to his master plan in Crimson Flower, which was to go to Almyra if he lost.

If he lives. Which, heh, you can rest assured, he will not if I ever do play Crimson Flower.

Just now, The Roger The Paladin said:

I only did a direct quote. Minus half the sentence.

Utterly devious!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

0d6.jpg

Now, this guy. This guy is on another level.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

0d6.jpg

Reminds me of an argument I had with a guy who claimed crocodiles didn't possess the male genitalia. When I resorted to linking him to an article on the reproductive habits of the crocodile, he tried to argue the point that I lost because I resorted to google to prove my point. Which lead to a question, what am I supposed to do? Literally pick a fight with a 6 metre reptile and take a photo of it's retractable genitals afterwards?