• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh hey, this page is my birth year.

I added in everyone who regularly posts here (+ Julian and The Roger The Paladin for returning/popping in) and some characters/things that I thought multiple teeheers would get a kick out of, but I’m still four short. What would you like to see in the teehee games™?

Edit: three short.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I added in everyone who regularly posts here (+ Julian and The Roger The Paladin for returning/popping in) and some characters/things that I thought multiple teeheers would get a kick out of, but I’m still four short. What would you like to see in the teehee games™?

Throw in that crocodile that one guy wanted me to fight. May as well get it in some form or other.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Edit: three short.

Can you add Majima on my behalf?

2 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Throw in that crocodile that one guy wanted me to fight. May as well get it in some form or other.

Sorry, what crocodile?

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Can you add Majima on my behalf?

Sure.

I already have you profile picture in there so I’ll use the first result from Google that’s in the right format.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Sure

Thnks! Now my obsession can kill everyonemore than it already does.

Just now, Sooks said:

Sorry, what crocodile?

Joke in the thread earlier when I explained about the time years back that a guy argued with me on whether or not crocodiles had genitalia, and then claimed I lost the argument when I linked him to an article about it because I used the internet to prove my point. Apparently to win the argument I needed to physically prove that a crocodile had said genitals by knocking one out and showing him. Or so I assume.

2 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Joke in the thread earlier when I explained about the time years back that a guy argued with me on whether or not crocodiles had genitalia, and then claimed I lost the argument when I linked him to an article about it because I used the internet to prove my point. Apparently to win the argument I needed to physically prove that a crocodile had said genitals by knocking one out and showing him. Or so I assume.

So just a picture of any old crocodile will do?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

@Sooks Add Derrick, even though he's gonna win no matter what.

90px-Portrait_derrick_trs02.png

You underestimate me.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Add Insane difficulties.

It'll win for sure.

Okay but can I call it Lunatic+ for funny?

Wait-- Majima, insane difficulties, the croc and Derrick... That's four and you needed three. Did I arrive too late? I demand that you toss someone out to put in Derrick!

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Whatever you think works best.

Hmm... I see. Okay, I’ll see what I can do.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait-- Majima, insane difficulties, the croc and Derrick... That's four and you needed three. Did I arrive too late? I demand that you toss someone out to put in Derrick!

I already told you, you underestimate me.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

On Lunatic+?

It could be Luna+.

Or a picture of all the dead units.

No the logo for the hunger games itself. But I just used the Fire Emblem logo of Falchion/the sword that’s probably Falchion.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No the logo for the hunger games itself. But I just used the Fire Emblem logo of Falchion/the sword that’s probably Falchion.

An image with Teehee in it would befit the game.

Teehee.

Edited by Dayni

So, people who followed these back when they were supposedly big, what did one do after the hunger games was assembled? Do I run one and share all the images here? Do I post the link and let anyone run one?