Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

*sigh* another day of idiot t baggers online in Smash. 

Can someone explain why people even bother? If its them trying to "disrespect" someone, then then that's stupid af. 

If its them trying to look cool, well, they really dont. That doesnt prove they're good, if anything it proves

A) they try to do it cause they arent very good and it's their attempt to salvage some pride they dont really have.

B) they arent mature enough to actually play a game. 

C) they actually think using something that takes little skill makes them look cool, which ot doesnt. 

Honestly, can someone give me legit reasons? And not some "it's just for fun!" BS, cause that's just what it is.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I always feel like T-bagging is kinda like bragging in games where it’s an option. So T-bagging bad, rubs me the wrong way.

That’s very subjective though.

I jump back into Ys Origin after not playing it for months only to find that the centipede boss is ass.

Also T-bagging is just taunts. Smash has literal taunts, it's not different.

Just now, Armagon said:

I jump back into Ys Origin after not playing it for months only to find that the centipede boss is ass.

With who and what difficulty?

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

With who and what difficulty?

The artathopod I think it was called.

Normal difficulty. My problem with this boss is that there is simply too much going on.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The artathopod I think it was called.

Normal difficulty. My problem with this boss is that there is simply too much going on.

I meant with which character you're playing as.

Hmm... well, been years since I last played Ys Origin. Most recent was a Nightmare playthrough, so... can't really comment much. XD

You know, if Falcom was gonna make the incredibly cringe decision of not letting you bring up the menu during a boss fight, they could've at least included health pickups during boss fights. Because health pickups from regular enemies do exist.

Edited by Armagon

Oh whoops, I missed the Hunger Games. >_>

Anyways I forgot to mention something about Project X Zone 2 yesterday. Its soundtrack is not as great as it was in the prequel. I have to be more precise 2 doesn't use original OST anymore, but remixes instead which have a kinda low sound quality partially. Here's an example:

Project X Zone 2 introduced me into some franchises like Devil May Cry, Fate of Resonance and also Yakuza (though I haven't played much of 0 yet).

Also I have a dusty copy of Project Zone 2 I could lend, if someone's interested since this game is not available in the e-shop anymore.

Though it applies to all EU people here since the 3DS is regionlocked iirc.

23 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Yakuza (though I haven't played much of 0 yet).

Yo, you've started 0? Awesome. I haven't played it yet, but it's one of my favorites ever! (The first bit ain't so good, though; it gets much better later on.)

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Hilda stalks Ruben" is my favorite part out of this whole thing, honestly.

That and... Pretty much everyone on my side dying instantly. That was funny too. They just decided to kill themselves before putting themselves at the mercy of my strategies...

Seems almost apt that I formed a suicide pact with the resident expert on the KagaSaga games, Derrick, and Kaga himself.  I did get a kick out of the Hilda bit. But most notable to me was the crocodile being incredibly friendly through-out. A true gentleman. I'm also kind of surprised how close Ruben came to winning the thing.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Yo, you've started 0? Awesome. I haven't played it yet, but it's one of my favorites ever! (The first bit ain't so good, though; it gets much better later on.)

Yeah, but it doesn't run very fluently unfortunately.

My laptop often crashes during the cutscenes.

Also I noticed there's someone here...I...I didn't want to see.

lVUyZi9.png?1

Stupid Hyness, go away!

1 minute ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Yeah, but it doesn't run very fluently unfortunately.

My laptop often crashes during the cutscenes.

Oof, and it's got a lot of cutscenes. Hope that you'll eventually be able to enjoy it properly, 'cause in my opinion, it's danged near perfection.

...Or will at least be able to see the intro cutscene for chapter 3, where Majima is introduced and I love him.

...But I'm also pretty weird.

I can be happy that this game even started since my laptop doesn't match the requirements.

I will get the other parts for PS4, unless the Switch might get ports which isn't unimaginable.

And no, I like Kiryuu too; his presence in PX2 alone was a reason to get to this series.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

8 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

And no, I like Kiryuu too; his presence in PX2 alone was a reason to get to this series.

Nice! I wasn't particularly fond of him in 0, (I didn't dislike him at all, he simply did not hold a candle to some of the other major players in the plot, in my opinion) but Kiwami 2 was really good for him IMO, and he really gets interesting at about 3.

As for switch ports...I haven't HEARD any rumblings about anything of the sort yet, but it is still plausible to an extent, I suppose. The Switch should be able to run most of the games fairly well. Like a Dragon might be too large for it, though.

EDIT: Well, it's 44 GB on PS4, which massively exceeds the Switch's capacity, sooooo...

That said, the studio has been quite active as of late, with 6 finally getting a PC port and Judgdement getting remastered for next-gen consoles. (Which...Is kinda weird, considering how amazing the game already looked.)

Edited by Benice

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

EDIT: Well, it's 44 GB on PS4, which massively exceeds the Switch's capacity, sooooo...

Oha, I need to extend the memory of my PS4 then.

I just came up with this assumption since lots of non Nintendo JRPGs made it for the Switch like Trails.

Also Yakuza must have become popular in the last 2-3 years since I never heared of it before Project X Zone 2, and honestly nor 1-2 years after release of this game.

15 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Also Yakuza must have become popular in the last 2-3 years since I never heared of it before Project X Zone 2, and honestly nor 1-2 years after release of this game.

It had a resurgence, not completely unalike Fire Emblem with Awakening.

Basically, the series was only ever nominally popular in North America, but was fairly large in Japan. (Also, Yakuza 3 randomly got a release in Germany. However, the German ver. wasn't remastered.)  After 5, it sorta looked like the series was going to stop being released in NA; however, with the release of the prequel, Yakuza 0, (2015) the series ended up catching fire a fair bit, and the original game getting a proper remake in 2016 also helped people get into the franchise. Yakuza 0 didn't TRULY save the franchise, but it allowed it to become as massive as it has in NA, even if it's still not on everyone's shelf. Yakuza 0 kinda brought it to mainstream in the west.

Edited by Benice

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh yeah Worm-kun!

On my first runs he was always trouble and i used to think of him as the hardest one. Now he is more on the ez side imo