Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrow said:

So if I'm reading this right, the division of 5 means that having lots of Strength doesn't take off that much weight. 
Example a 5 STR, 10 SPD character, with a 10 weight weapon with only will take off 1 point with their STR but 10 STR will take off 2 points of Weight instead.

This is pretty clever because it means that characters with high strength won't be able to completely negate heavy weapons and double like crazy.

What happens to in between numbers though? Like 12 STR means a number of 2.4 minus the Weight. Does it get rounded up\down from half?

It always rounds down.

14 Str will still only count for 2 weight for example.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrow said:

What happens to in between numbers though? Like 12 STR means a number of 2.4 minus the Weight. Does it get rounded up\down from half?

down.

So 10 Spd 12 Str Character 4WT weapon will give you 8 AS, as an example

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Like going from Evangelion Ep24 to End of Evangelion?

In this case it would be Akatsuki no Requiem.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And who knows, maybe some Fanfic writers will fill the hole, like a decade ago with naruto or something...

Today I joined a group that intends to redo the final arc. I'm just a writer, but we have people to draw too.

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t know if it applies to non-students, but it certainly applies to the students. Non-students not named Flayn or Gilbert (or Rhea) become recruitable at certain points in the story, and their recruitment is based on level so it’s pretty hard to miss. I can tell you who and when you can recruit them if you would like.

Nah I'm good, if the recruit window is hard to miss then I have no need to spoil myself.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It always rounds down.

14 Str will still only count for 2 weight for example.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

down.

So 10 Spd 12 Str 4WT weapon will give you 8 AS

Noted thanks, so every 5 STR is benchmark for slightly higher AS. That makes it really easy to calculate atleast.

This one was used in some FE hacks

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Today I joined a group that intends to redo the final arc. I'm just a writer, but we have people to draw too.

Time for the fans to do what Yams couldn't! Good Luck!

S H I R T L E S S A D O L T I M E!

2 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Noted thanks, so every 5 STR is benchmark for slightly higher AS. That makes it really easy to calculate atleast.

yup!

Basically treat STR/5 as GBA Con stat.

3 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Nah I'm good, if the recruit window is hard to miss then I have no need to spoil myself.

You don’t really get any indication of when it is, you just have to check if there’s a recruit button when you talk to them.

8 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Good luck. Sounds... daunting.

You must be a great writer though.

“I’ll meet you at the cliff overlooking the lagoon. There I’ll introduce you to my friends.”

Inb4 I get pushed off the cliff or she or her friends attempt to push me off a cliff.

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Good luck. Sounds... daunting.

You must be a great writer though.

No, I haven't written anything in a long time. I just came back to write for the competition here on the site, but I do not know if it's really good.

Also, the author left us with a gold mine. We have kino as a springboard.

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

No, I haven't written anything in a long time. I just came back to write for the competition here on the site, but I do not know if it's really good.

Also, the author left us with a gold mine. We have kino as a springboard.

You were good enough to qualify if there’s qualifications.

But what’s kino?

Well he did win the writing competition for that round that I know I said I was interested in yes hi Acacia

I hate this side quest, your options are either tell the little girl it’s perfectly dandy to have friends made of clay or berate her for having friends made of clay. Why can’t I be nice to her while telling her that’s not what making friends means? Jeez... oh well, guess Alexios will have to be mean for her own good. I learned from the plague side quest.

Not to mention he throws her gift over the cliff while yelling at her. Like dang...

Edited by Sooks

For a moment, I missed the "gift" word is there... welp...

Ah, my only actual entry was at least the runner-up. Not bad for my first actual try there, heh. At least I do write quite a bit... just, I don't show them to people. Or at least to a lot of them. Or that I'm the one doing it.

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You were good enough to qualify if there’s qualifications.

No, it had no qualifications. I just parachuted on the server saying "Look, I don't know how to draw, but I know how to write" and they put me as a writer. At least my ideas are being massively approved by the members. By the way, did you get to read my entry? I know you've already finished FE4, so you don't have to be afraid of spoilers.

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But what’s kino?

The highest tier of artistry in a medium, aka Peak Fiction.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hey, being self-depreciating about their writings is my shtick.

There's always room for one more.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I hate this side quest, your options are either tell the little girl it’s perfectly dandy to have friends made of clay or berate her for having friends made of clay. Why can’t I be nice to her while telling her that’s not what making friends means? Jeez... oh well, guess Alexios will have to be mean for her own good. I learned from the plague side quest.

Not to mention he throws her gift over the cliff while yelling at her. Like dang...

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/darthbalmung/18743065/662750/662750_original.png

Edited by Maof06

F for Historia's Character

Imagine taking an amazing character and butchering her like this

and butchering the MC

And making the cringevenger get everything no consequences

And oh boy Hallu-chan. FE Dark Cult levels of bad writing

wth Yams

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

F for Historia's Character

Imagine taking an amazing character and butchering her like this

and butchering the MC

891240318_Therearenolimits.png.4361c33752fb555db88a8083761e6bea.png

10 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

At least my ideas are being massively approved by the members. 

Congratulations. Soon you’ll be like BlazingKnight with fe fates, and everyone will be parading around “if they changed it like Maof06 did it would be better!”

By the way, did you get to read my entry? I know you've already finished FE4, so you don't have to be afraid of spoilers.

I did not read it, though I did quite enjoy fe4.

Edited by Sooks