Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Whoa, killing? I'm outta here!

You cannot escape

a9a.gif

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You will not lay a hand on anybody in this thread who does not like Three Houses! I will not allow it!

Nah bruh, they're gonna be the first to go.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah bruh, they're gonna be the first to go.

C7stajon o

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben when he’s now forced to stop Armagon 

He was never the chosen one, though. There was never a shred of light in him.

Why is destroying the sith even equivalent to “bringing balance”? Wouldn’t balance be an equal amount of light and dark? And there’s only two Sith people at a time shut up spin-offs so they already seem to be balanced if that just means more on the light side...

Oh wow, Serenes just let me edit a LP post. That doesn't happen often, so let us rejoice.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Why is destroying the sith even equivalent to “bringing balance”? Wouldn’t balance be an equal amount of light and dark? And there’s only two Sith people at a time shut up spin-offs so they already seem to be balanced if that just means more on the light side...

Actually, people speculate that Anakin truly did bring balance to the force. He wiped out every single jedi in the galaxy except for Obi-Wan and Yoda, leaving two sith and two jedi. Perfectly balanced. Then when Luke started his training, he eliminated Obi Wan as well and left things at two and two again.

It was when Yoda died and three people were left that he got confused and just sort of broke everything.

Haha...

Ah... you don’t know what you did.

I am fully aware of what I did

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Because self-deprecating humor has been my specialty since the beginning.

My guesses were green and Derrick being the sole survivor.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

C7stajon o

See, you need someone else to take me down. That just shows how inferior you are to me hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

*Inhales*

GOTTEM

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, people speculate that Anakin truly did bring balance to the force. He wiped out every single jedi in the galaxy except for Obi-Wan and Yoda, leaving two sith and two jedi. Perfectly balanced. Then when Luke started his training, he eliminated Obi Wan as well and left things at two and two again.

Spin-offs: "allow us to introduce ourselves".

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Spin-offs: "allow us to introduce ourselves".

Are they canon?

And was that game where Darth Vader had an apprentice canon? That’s what I was referring to earlier.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The Dark Side used by the Sith is a corruption of the Force, and it's continued existence is a bad thing. Like a disease, the Dark Side will taint the Force until it is destroyed, which is why Anakin destroying the Sith until Episode IX is good because now the Force is no longer blighted.

Or at least that's how it used to work, because now light and darkness of the Force must coexist now or something.

And was that game where Darth Vader had an apprentice canon? That’s what I was referring to earlier.

That game was Legends canon, so it currently isn't canon to the modern Star Wars universe.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Are they canon?

Depends but the ones being released ever since Disney purchased Star Wars have all been canon. 

Clone Wars is the one pre-Disney spin-off that managed to stay canon if only because George Lucas himself said it was canon.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

And was that game where Darth Vader had an apprentice canon? That’s what I was referring to earlier

No.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

See, you need someone else to take me down. That just shows how inferior you are to me hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

*Inhales*

GOTTEM

You...!

You've gotten nothing. I'll be back! I'll get you next time, Armagon! I swear it...!

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You...!

You've gotten nothing. I'll be back! I'll get you next time, Armagon! I swear it...!

In this canon of that fight neither Qui-Gon nor Darth Maul die, they just go “I’ve been defeated, but I can’t fall here. I must retreat!”

Edited by Sooks

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

In this canon of that fight neither Qui-Gon nor Darth Maul die, they just go “I’ve been defeated, but I can’t fall here. I must retreat!”

Pffffftt... Come now. I'm a proud KagaSaga fan. Kaga doesn't do retreating shenanigans.

...Wait-- No, that's bad! Aauuugh--!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

there

UtwrYjX.jpg

Did I summon a meteor to crush him?

Good.

I decided to increase enemy growths in FE8.

YdWZFzb.png

This is an enemy chapter 11.

Mistakes were made.

There is also a 27-strength sniper in chapter 9 Eirika.

I'd say it, Ace Combat soundtracks are great...

But it just isn't the same hearing them without the radio chatter, the missile alert sound, the engine sounds, etc.