Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, I saw an interesting event pop up. Spain offering the throne to a Hohenzoller... and going through. Huh, was that a thing that was attempted historically? Maybe I should look it up. Spain has been in Germany's SoI for quite a while, so the outcome feels at least logical, perhaps.

Spain offering their throne to a Hohenzollern was one of the things that led to the Franco-Prussian war.

I don't remember the details but that did happen. Spain had a lot of monarch/government shuffles in the late 19th/early 20th centuries.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

sell it to Chile

first step to achieve Long Chile AU

I'm not Russia. I'm playing as Mexico.

Sadly, Chile can't be a buyer. At least not in this mod without some hoops.

Condition to be a potential buyer is to be at least a Secondary Power, and own pretty much a province from British Columbia to California... and one Japanese province, but I don't remember which one. So in a regular game, just about only the UK, the US, and maybe Japan (if the Boshin War happens before the sale begins) can be buyers.

I as Mexico am a buyer since I refuted Manifest Destiny, so I still hold California. And the US isn't because in the same war I forced them release Columbia, effectively blocking the US from the Pacific.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Oh, I see.

Well, now I see why it went through. The Franco-Prussian war happened much earlier in my game (and Spain participated on the German side), so France is pretty much already a non-issue for concerns.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Hm...I want to be doing something, but I don't know what...

Just anything? You like going for walks, although it’s probably late for you.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Just anything? You like going for walks, although it’s probably late for you.

Well, it's 10, so I'd best head to sleep after I'm done with my consumption of Dihydrogen monoxide.

35 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Galeforce+

The only thing stopping it from being completely OP is the increased EP consumption, that if i go completely wild in a turn with the unit, the unit will have to rest for 3 turns or something haha

Well, at least it has a drawback (I'm looking at you, Awakening Galeforce) to make sure it isn't totally dominant.

Am I the only one who thought the Boo orb on the Tomb Suites floor actually did something?

Because I spent 15 minutes trying to use it to unlock the door until I realized the solution was much more simple than I was making it out to be.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Alright, supplied a prompt in the writing thread.

I like it! I feel like I have something but I can’t quite think of it.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Haha. I hate Sakurasou xD

Opinions be wild

Bruh moment.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Galeforce+

The only thing stopping it from being completely OP is the increased EP consumption, that if i go completely wild in a turn with the unit, the unit will have to rest for 3 turns or something haha

Wait that's basically just Raging Storm but in Berwick form then.

eAZzgfo.png

Oh yeah the token desert map, coupled with 20 turn defend.

One thing i have to say i like about this game is the complete removal of RNG bullshit. Instead evasion, crits, etc. are done by conditions. For example some units get evasion by attacking and not killing, others by having 4 more luck than oppossing unit's skill, crits by attacking in a certain way (although i didn't figure out the conditions for that completely yet, the battle forecast does tell you if you fullfil crit condition or not), etc.

While i am usually not a fan of it when games completely remove hit/avo, i like how this one does it.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wait that's basically just Raging Storm but in Berwick form then.

Well, and the 3 turn ''EP recharge'' if i decide to kill 4 units in 1 player turn xD.

I usually use it to clean specially troublesome enemies, and let the other units do the work for the other 3 turns

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Wraith said:

Write a fantasy story based upon how the fairy folk are depicted in English folklore (I.e. they're terrifying to encounter). 

Now, as someone unfamiliar with English folklore, anything particular you want to mention?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

One thing i have to say i like about this game is the complete removal of RNG bullshit. Instead evasion, crits, etc. are done by conditions. For example some units get evasion by attacking and not killing, others by having 4 more luck than oppossing unit's skill, crits by attacking in a certain way (although i didn't figure out the conditions for that completely yet, the battle forecast does tell you if you fullfil crit condition or not), etc.

So everyone has a predefined list of conditions.

Do enemies have that as well?