Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

20 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

SV1weZz.jpg?1

Kirby is offically taken now.

Susie arrived from Japan in less than two weeks.

Since Covid speed of shipping has been increased massively; before it took about a month till I got the item.

Congrats!

Real quick Vestaria-related question , @Reuben: have you ever done the thing where you kill Marlena and Beorn in Chapter 5 of VS1? 

20 minutes ago, Spara said:

Real quick Vestaria-related question , @Reuben: have you ever done the thing where you kill Marlena and Beorn in Chapter 5 of VS1? 

Man, it feels so weird to be pinged by that name.

I've only played Vestaria once, and I didn't. If you do, they're replaced in chapter 18 by the two guys from HSoS's starting party, right? Except they look nothing like their HSoS selves, but well, what can you do.

Edited by Reuben

22 minutes ago, Reuben said:

I've only played Vestaria once, and I didn't. If you do, they're replaced in chapter 18 by the two guys from HSoS's starting party, right? Except they look nothing like their HSoS selves, but well, what can you do.

Yeah, more or less. I think Sjarta has the same portrait, but Asuram looks super different, lol. Was just curious. Though I don't know the details of the event; I might do it next time I go through VS1.

The game really through me for a loop with the first levels of world . They were insanely difficult but after its first three levels they went back to normal, which was an odd decision on their part. 4 levels in (including the bonus box level) and these are still easier than world ’s first three levels.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Good luck!!!

Thank you!

Edited by Sooks

Hate to be cynical but this has a garuanteed death in the Senate. Filibuster is still a thing plus Dems only have a marginal majority.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/740130/Tales_of_Arise/

If anyone wants to add it to their wishlist

I do not think my PC is capable but I'll keep an eye out.

Going through most of the 3rd Stratum, my post-Legendary Titles EOV team is filtering itself out. The Impact Brawler is maddening in terms of damage with the inexpensive Titan Killer, and I'm amazed it hasn't died more often with how infrequently I heal it. So far, it's the Deathguard that has contributed the least. Since I skipped Auto-Miasma, Wilting Miasma is rarely applied because my Graced Poisoner can often act before it. I rarely use Atonement too. Despite spending a whooping 21 SP on it, the Quick Spread Chant combination for Omnimancer hasn't done anything yet, but I do like the class. The Flying Falcon I should probably use more skills with, but the TP costs on them seem sorta high.

I think I'll take a short break from EOV once I'm done with the 3rd Stratum. I've got to get back to my Switch.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hate to be cynical but this has a garuanteed death in the Senate. Filibuster is still a thing plus Dems only have a marginal majority.

It seems pretty much everything at this point is destined to beheaded by the filibuster. You name the legislation, and the morgue will issue the same certificate. The Covid emergency bill slipped through b/c emergency, and doing anything else seems impossible. Meanwhile, states go ahead restricting voting rights and the rights of protesters. The decline is irreversible.

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Filibuster

Literally our politics in a nutshell. Barely anything passes. And since the entire house vote was straight along party lines, well...

In summary, abolish the filibuster and that is our political lesson for the day.

Edited by Sooks