• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Looks like the first level of world 🌺 is a stinker. It’s not horrible by itself, but it takes absolutely forever and doesn’t have a checkpoint so if you die... you’re not gonna have fun.

But for completionism, I will do this four more times...

Edit: Actually it doesn’t take that long if you’re not trying to get all the green stars.

Edited by Sooks

Jesus, there are 12 levels in this world! I hope they’re much quicker than 🌺-2 (which I just finished so one more down).

Edited by Sooks

I knew there would be friction over it...

Rzi9JY0.png

Earning the ire of the other Great Powers is a sacrifice I'm willing to take. So long my alliance with A-H holds, Belgium can't enact the CB it gains against me from refusing... well, since they're only allied to France when it comes to the GB's.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Alright... that's it... I'm burned outta playing Tales of Xillia 2... I am currently level 142? And have gotten 5 of the hardest to craft weapons, which took a LONG time... and I need a break from it.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Alright... that's it... I'm burned outta playing Tales of Xillia 2... I am currently level 142? And have gotten 5 of the hardest to craft weapons, which took a LONG time... and I need a break from it.

F

How 'bout playing Like A Dragon for another JRPG?

Just now, Benice said:

F

How 'bout playing Like A Dragon for another JRPG?

I shouldnt complain, It wasnt the worst grind I've accomplished. 

I dont know what that is. Xd

That feeling when bumping a thread can’t save it :’)

I finished half of world 🌺, but now I’m strangely in the mood for Mario Party. Hm.

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I shouldnt complain, It wasnt the worst grind I've accomplished. 

Dare I ask what was..?

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Speaking of RPG's, at least confirm an action on the RP, Benice.

Ahahehehh...

I'll go do that.

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I dont know what that is. Xd

Like a Dragon is a turnbased JRPG with a timing-based blocking element. There are a total of seven playable characters, seven (I think) non-exclusive classes for males and four for the females. It has 15 chapters, 52 sidequests, dozens of minigames, (I think about 30?) a very well fleshed-out cast, 100+ support-like conversations that pop up as you interact with things, and a very deep, rich and serious story balanced out by the often hilarious side content.*

As for completion/length, a full playthrough is about 67 hours assuming you do some of the side content, and completion is about 90 hours on average. In a rush, it can be done in 33 hours, (73 for completion) and at a leisurely pace, it'll be 100+ hours. There are so many things to do, (Dragonkart, the management minigame, etc.) even if you don't like the main combat, there's so much more out there in this game.

Personally, I adore the story, the cast, the music, everything. This game is and always will be a masterpiece to me. I haven't played it, but I'd give it about 9/10.

It is avaliable on PC, PS4/5, Xbox One/Series X/S, and Stadia.

Also, some of the songs in the soundtrack absolutely slap.

*It is technically the seventh installment in the series, but I think you're not a huge fan of beat-'em-ups, and this one's plot is mostly unrelated to the others, aside from some cameos and references.

Edited by Benice

Screenshot_20210422-223342.png?width=349

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The decline is irreversible.

Would not be surprised if the 21st Century ends up being America's last.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

This is the first thing in my recommended when I open YouTube.

Truly a Joker moment.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

ChpFqkV.png

lml9itm.png

What does this mean?