• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Dare I ask what was..?

Hmmmm... probably the grind to 100% FF Type 0. The hardest mode is essentially BS mode, and needing to get the best accessory in the game to even play it isn't fun at all. Of course getting said accessory takes a while, haha.

eOUZGhZ.png

Welcome to Shrimpy's half yearly Kaga ride. Let's hope i don'T regret the 11€ i just paid, but i was curious and i wanted a game to play anyway

Let's see where this will land in the Kaga scale, going from Marth games (bad) to Berwick (super good).

That, and Spara's VS2 posts made me super curious xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

eOUZGhZ.png

Welcome to Shrimpy's half yearly Kaga ride. Let's hope i don'T regret the 11€ i just paid, but i was curious and i wanted a game to play anyway

Y E S

Use Prody.

You know, watching Three Houses speedruns is being rather enlightening. Byleth is just soloing everything. There's no use in anyone else even trying, Byleth is a behemoth on the level of Seth. And the loading screens take longer than the fucking gameplay lol.

...Also, the speedrunner trying to pronounce my messages is the cutest thing ever and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

eOUZGhZ.png

Let's see where this will land in the Kaga scale, going from Marth games (bad) to Berwick (super good).

That, and Spara's VS2 posts made me super curious xD

*sits quietly in the crowd section to watch*

...hope you have fun! XD

If Shrimpy is doing VS1, I suppose I've just got to do VS2, now! Only four more Berwick maps, and the run is over. I think if I hurry a bit I should be able to have it done today. And then it's Playable Garbage Bag time.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Also, the speedrunner trying to pronounce my messages is the cutest thing ever and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

He's in deep.

All it takes is a bit of broken English to trap a man.

She clearly doesn't understand half the things I say, but she still makes an effort to read them and acknowledge me. I can't. It's too wholesome.

Who knew the best way to get me to enjoy a Three Houses broadcast would be to add even more anime to it. Huh...

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

How is AS calculated btw?

If I recall correctly, it's just speed - weapon weight.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

He's in deep.

All it takes is a bit of broken English to trap a man.

S-Shut up, I'm not in deep in anything that isn't Berwick Saga! Hmph!

He's only a saint in disguise

I mean, quite literally, when you know the context of how the username came to be.

Oh boy...

1RN already annoying the Hell outta me lmao...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If I recall correctly, it's just speed - weapon weight

Definetly incorrect, considering Lord's AS is equal to Speed while equipping a weapon with a weight of 3

AS is the same formula as Berwick, I think; each point of weapon weight gets negated by 2 strength (or 2 magic for tomes).

Also, Prody is kinda a meme, but IIRC he gets Good Neighbor II on promo, which is amazing for certain enemies later in the game. You don't have to get people to level 10 to promote, btw.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Enemy Phase music is standard SRPG studio...

Kaga why

Yeah, it's a bit sad, but the music Saitoh composed (returning from parts of Berwick's OST like Clouds of War (This game even has a track called Clouds of War II)) is amazing. Especially later in the game. 

1 minute ago, Spara said:

AS is the same formula as Berwick, I think; each point of weapon weight gets negated by 2 strength (or 2 magic for tomes)

rounded up then? Because Str 5 WT3 should lead to 1 AS loss, which isn'T the case in VS1

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

ou don't have to get people to level 10 to promote, btw

..i hope promotions aren't like Berwick xD

3 minutes ago, Spara said:

Clouds of War II

Color me excited then

... I hate the 2 Knights already. Everyone is zooming forward while they are stuck behind...

Dont rush forward, then! Xd gotta move sloooooowly so the knights can keep up!

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

..i hope promotions aren't like Berwick xD

There're like 4 promotion items. Champion's Mark applies to your typical infantry, Argent's Saddle for your cavalry (cavs, lance cavs, rangers), Empyrean Wings for your fliers, and then a 4th for your mages.