Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Two compliments:

1) I like the portrait work. Especially Estelle. Really really expressive even if it is anime (what? Someone has to fill the void of Ruben embracing Fates).

2) I like how when you walk up to NPCs they will have an actual conversation with Estelle and Joshua instead of just giving two lines and that’s that. So far it’s just been the shopkeepers and the lady on the top floor of the armory (and Cassius I guess), I’m just exploring.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Silas: Hmm, Laslow, did your daughter just ask that girl out to gaze at the stars?
Laslow: Why, yes! She's got good taste. In women as well as men—got a problem with that?

Well, I've just gained a newfound respect for Laslow. He's still getting benched, but... Yeah. He ain't bad.

Yeah me too.

Too bad the Fates writers didn’t agree.

Who did you pair Laslow with anyway?

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is this what I gave 7 bucks for.

...Intriguing.

“Intriguing”.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, next up is Sophie. Nichol is also in this place, but I'm not sure if I'll have room or need for him, unfortunately. As for Sophie herself... I don't really know. Maybe. We'll see. Team's kinda bursting at the seams as it is, I'm afraid.

Well there’s no need to worry, as your Sophie will suck.

But there is the important question: how does she look with Elise’s hair color?

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

1) I like the portrait work. Especially Estelle. Really really expressive even if it is anime (what? Someone has to fill the void of Ruben embracing Fates).

It's honestly one of my favorite art styles in any game. That's one of the reasons why.

2) I like how when you walk up to NPCs they will have an actual conversation with Estelle and Joshua instead of just giving two lines and that’s that. So far it’s just been the shopkeepers and the lady on the top floor of the armory (and Cassius I guess), I’m just exploring.

Nice. You'll find that happens a lot.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

2) I like how when you walk up to NPCs they will have an actual conversation with Estelle and Joshua instead of just giving two lines and that’s that. So far it’s just been the shopkeepers and the lady on the top floor of the armory (and Cassius I guess), I’m just exploring

That's something the series is very good at, btw. The NPCs have more characterization in them then some RPG main characters out there.

More than most FE characters anyway lol

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

really?

But you always double post like me xD

...Wait, what? Do I really?

The second post never shows up for me! Has it always been the case!? I've never seen my own double posts! What the heck, Serenes!?

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Who did you pair Laslow with anyway?

Beruka.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well there’s no need to worry, as your Sophie will suck.

Look, he nerfs the enemy's defense and makes them go naked. Personally, I believe my choice is clear.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But there is the important question: how does she look with Elise’s hair color?

2wa3smj1 o

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The second post never shows up for me! Has it always been the case!? I've never seen my own double posts! What the heck, Serenes!?

I don't really think I've seen either of you regularly double-post, lol. Might just be something on his end. 

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

for being Elise's kid she sure has alot of SKL

The wonders of auto levelling, I guess.

KGaDXSM.png
Best witch girl.

Her hair clips through the witch hat when she puts it on in her victory pose. It's amazing.

Oh my God the green units. The green units in this map. When Silas said "villagers charging at the enemy", I thought surely, it must've been a wonky translation or something. But no-- They literally are charging straight for Nichol without weapons.

What the fuck, guys!? You're even dumber than Sophie!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Her hair clips through the witch hat when she puts it on in her victory pose. It's amazing.

There’s a witch hat? Like a fairytale witch?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God the green units. The green units in this map. When Silas said "villagers charging at the enemy", I thought surely, it must've been a wonky translation or something. But no-- They literally are charging straight for Nichol without weapons.

What the fuck, guys!? You're even dumber than Sophie!

Oh yeah. Those guys. Not worth it, although they’re smart enough to run the other direction after they’ve aggro’d the enemy so it makes you wonder what the point was.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Ah yes, the anthem of the United States of America.

There’s a witch hat? Like a fairytale witch?

Yup. Normally it floats next to the witch, because rule of cool I guess. She does put it on for her victory pose... and it clips through her hair. Amazing. Good job, Fates.

Oh yeah. Those guys. Not worth it, although they’re smart enough to run the other direction after they’ve aggro’d the enemy so it makes you wonder what the point was.

Well, actually, I was able to blitzkrieg my way through the map fast enough to prevent them from killing themselves. First try.

Well, that, and something really funny happened: I accidentally managed to make a formation that completely blocked them from reaching the enemies, so they doubled back to go all the way around the lake and get to Nichol. This gave me more than enough time to finish the map before they could put themselves into too much danger.