• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I get to pick Estelle’s quartz thing. I could pick any of the ones that give her just a straight stat boost or I could pick the fire one because Fire seems like her element. Fire it is. I’m great at this game.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I take it the Golden Axe is like all those Jeweled Knives. Better selling than using it?

yes

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I get to pick Estelle’s quartz thing. I could pick any of the ones that give her just a straight stat boost or I could pick the fire one because Fire seems like her element. Fire it is. I’m great at this game.

lol

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah yes, the anthem of the United States of America.

Wait but that song actually sounds good!

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I take it the Golden Axe is like all those Jeweled Knives. Better selling than using it?

Yeah. Any extra money is nice.

Also, who d'you think you'll promote first, if I may ask?

Just now, Spara said:

Also, who d'you think you'll promote first, if I may ask?

No idea. Got no one close to Level 20... but might chose Cezar for Haggler.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Atelier Meruru - Alas de Luz

Based!

Love how this one includes a portion of the original Osaka Castle theme. Of which I only know the Warriors All-Stars version, but still.

Edited by DragonFlames

Hurrah! Charlotte and Benny are at last going to marry.

Oh yeah, I didn't mention that, did I. I ended up using Charlotte this time around. See, her design still kinda makes me recoil, but then I took a look at her actual character and I found it funny. So I ended up using her.

Gotta say, her relationship with Benny is super wholesome.

Just now, Sooks said:

Wait but that song actually sounds good!

Yes, you guys really need to make it into the actual anthem.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I like the way you think.

Time for Joshua though... he seems like more of a water guy, but hey, the game knows its elements and its characters better than I do. Besides, Joshua hasn’t had that many lines yet.

Just now, Sooks said:

Time for Joshua though... he seems like more of a water guy, but hey, the game knows its elements and its characters better than I do. Besides, Joshua hasn’t had that many lines yet.

be careful, some characters, like Joshua have an element lock

Also, less lines = better caster

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, good lord, Sophie looks older than her mother.

There was no other way, but... sheesh...

lmao

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Caster... like magic?

well ''magic''. Or to use in lore term, Arts, since while gameplay wise it's magic, lore wise it isn't, as you probably noticed xD

Edited by Shrimperor

I actually got the Quartz thing down, thanks to Shrimpy. 

I'm currently at level 19, and have all the slots unlocked so far, with tons to spare (I've been grinding those white wisp things.)

Ah, the win button!
And also the best song in the game! Which is saying a lot, because they're all good!

And Nep OSTs!

Happy Draggy is happy!

You guys win one of my personal favorite boss themes ever.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

(I've been grinding

i don't recommend you do this as the game has an anti-grinding mechanic, as you might've noticed.

It also has a catch up mechanic if you are underlvld

Ahahahahaha! Okay, that S support was awesome. Charlotte was talking to Benny about how even if she found a man that fit all of her standards, she wouldn't be happy because she'd have to put on her cutesy act all the time. She decided she should instead look for a man that's comfortable with the way she truly is beneath the act, someone who understands her, someone who would make her happy.

Instead of acting oblivious like any other anime character, Benny immediately understood what was going to happen. His reaction, to put on the most glorious face of pure horror and say "I'm one of those men, aren't I..."

That was the best S support I've seen in this game. Nothing compares. I'm so glad I gave her a chance. Plus, their Ignatius is going to be amazing! Quite the pleasant surprise, this gal.