Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

“And knowing Schera it’ll be from the whip.”

What?

she has an AT-advance craft (imagine FE dance) which is basically whipping the Party.

Basically, Trails did Lyttia before Kaga did

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

isLeFVe.jpg
Bestelle.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

she has an AT-advance craft (imagine FE dance) which is basically whipping the Party.

Bold of you to assume I know who Lyttia is.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

pro tip: instead of using your phone to take pics, use steam picture function

But that wound require going to SF on the computer to post it which I am too lazy to do!

I mean the light isn’t that bad

Edited by Sooks

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeah, did you get all the furniture like you wanted?

Sure did! It was a thorough success.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

When I was looking at Trails gameplay  the first thing I clicked into was one of her attacks. It was a ridiculous close up at her sprite's extremely blurry and pixelated chest before she started whipping the shit out of someone.

I almost reconsidered, not gonna lie. Instead, I think I'll resort to making fun of the fact that I cannot pronounce her name the entire game.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

When I was looking at Trails gameplay  the first thing I clicked into was one of her attacks. It was a ridiculous close up at her sprite's extremely blurry and pixelated chest before she started whipping the shit out of someone.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed that, and thought it was an odd choice (didn’t make me reconsider though because if I dropped a piece of entertainment because part of it was sexualized all I would do is watch Cartoon Network).

I almost reconsidered, not gonna lie. Instead, I think I'll resort to making fun of the fact that I cannot pronounce her name the entire game.

I can’t either.

Edited by Sooks

Oh hey, someone gave me a book!

And you actually read it. Well, I don’t feel like it, but it is appreciated, Rhett.

i recommend you actually read those books. Some have some pretty nice mini-stories.

Also read the newspapers

Edited by Shrimperor

I read it like Share-a-zard. Don’t know if that’s right.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i recommend you actually read those books. Some have some pretty nice mini-stories.

Also read the newspapers

I read the liberl news I had to pick up! As that one seemed like it might be interesting. 

Spoiler

I learned about a 100 days war thing.

Oh my god the characters you’re supposed to protect actually run away from the danger. Isn’t this game from 2004? FE green units still don’t do that!

This is completely unrelated but I very much appreciate the lack of random encounters.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

i don't recommend you do this as the game has an anti-grinding mechanic, as you might've noticed.

It also has a catch up mechanic if you are underlvld

Really? I dont notice the game getting more difficult in any way. So far I've gotten around 200 in total from those little guys. Dont know if that's alot or not. 

Okay, Ch5 done.

Outside that Matagroth close call, it was much more manageable than I thought it'd be.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I've been doing this quest (find some treasure) and... I cant find it. They say it's on the beach, but I dont see it. (Partly why I'm level 20 now, I'm lost on it. Xd)

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Really? I dont notice the game getting more difficult in any way. So far I've gotten around 200 in total from those little guys. Dont know if that's alot or not. 

it doesn't get more difficult, but you get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less EXP if you are overlvld.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh my god the characters you’re supposed to protect actually run away from the danger. Isn’t this game from 2004? FE green units still don’t do that!

good green units, imagine!

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I've been doing this quest (find some treasure) and... I cant find it. They say it's on the beach, but I dont see it. (Partly why I'm level 20 now, I'm lost on it. Xd)

iirc there's some hidden water pathway. Look on the east side of the beach, i think.

4 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

@Shrimperor Guess what it is.

E0urDgLWEAIlHMv.png.b018c3368ac3ef79483036f90673f0fc.png

?

Feet?

Edited by Shrimperor