Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You’re a retail worker? Best of luck!!! I don’t think I I could do that, they seem to get quite a lot of... crap.

Well luckily for me, i work at a local store. These are usually easier on the employees than something like, Walmart or IKEA.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Retail work, huh.

I'm so sorry.

Gotta start somewhere.

It's also like, 5 minutes within walking distance from my home.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, speaking of Shura, he's about to avenge his homeland in about 1 minute. Wish him luck!

Good luck Shura! Despite the fact that your base is 13 and your growth is 30%.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That I am, mah boi. That I am.

Gracias.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Just came back from my shift at my first job.

Retail workers are superhuman, my legs are killing me.

you-get-used-to-it-37277870.png

Though may the Architect have mercy on you if your store has self check out. When will customers figure out how it works?

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well luckily for me, i work at a local store. These are usually easier on the employees than something like, Walmart or IKEA.

It's also like, 5 minutes within walking distance from my home.

Thank goodness... That's something, at least.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Good luck Shura! Despite the fact that your base is 13 and your growth is 30%.

..."your base" what?

What in the world are you talking about? Shura's bases are awesome!

Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov
2 31 18 10 21 24 13 13 21 6+1

13 defense, is that it? I mean, yeah, 13 defense is not good, but 24 speed keeps him from being doubled by Kotaro, so he's never going to die. Plus, we've got Haitaka and his effectively-personal Seal Defense, as well as Forrest to nerf his avoid.

2txohsrz o

What I'm saying is, he went down easy.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Though may the Architect have mercy on you if your store has self check out. When will customers figure out how it works?

Hah! So much for making the lives of the workers easier, eh...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

....is that why Smash has a tiny amount of Origins representation but nothing from Eternal Wings?

Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean was published by Namco, Origins was published by Nintendo. BKO was released on February 23rd, 2006 in Japan, and September 25th the same year for North America. The Nintendo purchase of Monolith from Namco was publicly announced on April 27th, 2007. We don't know when talks for the buyout began, but it is possible they began sometime during BKO's development. Was BKO's publishing the first awkward step towards Monolithic control?

So I'm guessing so there is an Eternal Namco and Nintendo Origins legal divide. I mean it sounds weird to split an IP between two companies like this. Does this mean old Gibari and young Gibari require separate approvals for use, and what of the ageless Corellia? 

Considering Namco is almost as much the Smash company as Nintendo now, it's odd they wouldn't allow for more BK, or leverage their developmental power to insert more of their other stuff. A Smash spinoff or mode as the fourth, or sixth if the EFs are counted, NxC-ish game?

Just came back from my shift at my first job.

Retail workers are superhuman, my legs are killing me.

Well, now you're a contributing member of society! You'll have a lot less time to do stuff, but at least you be able to buy it yourself and appreciate what time you do have.🙂

I on the other hand remain a directionless parasite.

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

When they realize it doesn't involve reaching for their crotch.

-Sorry, but I felt like a little levity with that juvenile joke.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I on the other hand remain a directionless parasite.

Ayyy! High five!

...Eheh... Yeeaah...

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

When they realize it doesn't involve reaching for their crotch.

You know, there's a chance someone out there has had this used on them as a horrible pick-up line.

I mean, I dunno, but it's possible. Worse things have happened.

Finally home... I AM FINALLY HOME!

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

..."your base" what?

What in the world are you talking about? Shura's bases are awesome!

13 defense, is that it? I mean, yeah, 13 defense is not good, but 24 speed keeps him from being doubled by Kotaro, so he's never going to die. Plus, we've got Haitaka and his effectively-personal Seal Defense, as well as Forrest to nerf his avoid.

2txohsrz o

What I'm saying is, he went down easy.

Hah! So much for making the lives of the workers easier, eh...

It was a haha luck is a Fire Emblem stat joke.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

It was a haha luck is a Fire Emblem stat joke.

Yeah, well, you're messing with The Man here. The one who married she who murdered the entire cast of Awakening! He made a genocidal sociopath fall in love with him so hard, even her hair was blushing when he proposed! You can't mess with someone like that!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, well, you're messing with The Man here. The one who married she who murdered the entire cast of Awakening! He made a genocidal sociopath fall in love with him so hard, even her hair was blushing when he proposed! You can't mess with someone like that!

I have Kaga held hostage.

I am back from the depths of feeling Ill...  at last! Holy crap that was a nightmare... and I hate getting shots, as I hate needles. They scare the hell outta me.

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have Kaga held hostage.

You fool. You have no idea what you have done to yourself.

All right, Zola chapter is down. It was... easy. I could've been in some trouble because nobody in the lower team could damage the general bosses, but Edgiest Ka just recently learned Warp, so it was as easy as the flick of a finger.

With that, Forrest promotes, and the team is fully assembled. Might throw Felicia back into the mix when the game gives me the extra slot. Or maybe I'll be smart for once and give the spot to Disgraceman. Oooor I'll give it to Izana because Izana. I don't know. We'll see. Next chapter's just gonna take one slot from me, anyway. Thanks a lot, Kitsune Hell. I still cannot see how people consider Ninja Hell worse. Ninja Hell is tedious, but not much else, if you've got a couple tanks, and there's some room for player phase shenanigans there. Kitsune Hell is like, yeah get lucky with the hide procs and/or just deploy one really tanky unit and slowly, painfully kill the kitsune one by one.

41 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I still cannot see how people consider Ninja Hell worse

eh, they don't xD

Most people consider Fox hell much worse.

It's just that Ninja Hell also sucks ass

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

eh, they don't xD

Most people consider Fox hell much worse.

Oh, all right then.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's just that Ninja Hell also sucks ass

Eh, I didn't think it's that bad. Low tier for Conquest, certainly, but it's tolerable, and there's some room for strategizing with the dragon veins and Saizo fucking about.

TIL PokeSpe already did "Using multiple Mega Stones by one trainer" thing and I'm so mad that I only learned that someone actually wrote it in canon today.

I shouldn't be surprised that it was in PokeSpe, where all kinds of crazy is allowed, but still.

Damn, I have so much to do that in the end I end up doing nothing.

6 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Damn, I have so much to do that in the end I end up doing nothing.

Mood.

...what.

Okay, the monster boss battle at Mitch road or whatever it’s called was really good until the end and now it sucks. That was a Kaga tier surprise.

Turns out the show changed a bunch of shit to be more of it's own thing. This means I basically have to start the comic from the beginning.

Edited by Armagon