Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

This is the part where I go "yeaaaaaaaaaaah they might've gone a wee lil' bit overboard with the reinforcements here."

Oh, so it's just reinforcement spam, eh?

Looks like HSoS Ch20 with all the damn enemies, just in a smaller chokepoint xD

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Kyvt8h3l o

This is the part where I go "yeaaaaaaaaaaah they might've gone a wee lil' bit overboard with the reinforcements here."

....why did you open the door?

You know you could've dealt with the reinforcements without opening the door, right?

10 minutes ago, Spara said:

Oh, so it's just reinforcement spam, eh?

I was going to complain more, but then I remembered FE12 chapter 20 was even worse and I defend that game to death, so...

Yeaaaahhhh...

Meh, to be fair, this isn't that bad. If it wasn't for the ever-present tiny crit rates that everyone has--

...Wait, that happens in FE12 too - Aarrrrghghh! My opinions are all wrong!

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

....why did you open the door?

You know you could've dealt with the reinforcements without opening the door, right?

...Well. That's many things, one of them being knowledge that I could've used 10 minutes ago.

Still, this really isn't that bad. All I have to do is slowly eat away at the pile of reinforcements, and make sure that generals are the ones in front when the turn ends, as they're by far the weakest. Couple more turns and I'll be done.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They have freeze, but they don't move and they don't use them until you open the door. When their only means of defense are, like, five squishy mages, the fight just ends before it can even begin.

Conquest really should tell you this stuff.

Mage room >>>>>>>>>>>>>> stoneborn room.

Though, in fairness, I've grown to hate dodgetanking's guts with time. I'll leave as little to the RNG as possible, thank you very much. The only dodgetanks I want are the ones that face hitrates on the single digits - and even then, man. Even then.

I haven’t had as much time as you, dodgetanking has yet to really blow up in my face other than I guess that one time where Clarine got crit by an attack with like 16 hit and 19 crit.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Kyvt8h3l o

Quite the team there. Who are the generic apothecaries and the generic master ninja?

And who’s the great knight? It’s hard to tell.

Edited by Sooks

I was going to complain more, but then I remembered FE12 chapter 20 was even worse and I defend that game to death, so...

Man, what is it with Chapter 20s and reinforcement spamming? FE12, HSoS, FE8, FE5, I guess Awakening but every map does it, I guess you could count TRS since the gargoyles and mogalls can appear every turn but they're not so bad.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Silver Will better make its resurface or imma be really upset with someone.

start the game 😉

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

rekt

And FE12 you don't have stuff like Attack stance, rally luck or personal skills to compensate.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

FE12 also has a bad story, why is CQ not in your top tier, Ruben?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

start the game 😉

Dont leave me in suspense!!! WHY?! ....I will, once I'm done eating and whatnot.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, you won't be disappointed.

Good, good.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Quite the team there.

Thank you.

Who are the generic apothecaries

Excuse you! Senno ain't generic! His design is quite nice, I'll have you know!

and the generic master ninja?

His name is Yamato. Niles picked him up last map. He deals 20 damage due to Poison Strike and Grisly Wound combined. Useful filler.

And who’s the great knight? It’s hard to tell.

Ignatius.

I'll share the whole team when I get to the endgame.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

And FE12 you don't have stuff like Attack stance, rally luck or personal skills to compensate.

To be fair, neither does the enemy. I personally believe FE12 really benefits from its simplicity. It's just you, the enemy and maths. No whistles and bells to keep an eye out for.

Now, not saying Conquest is bad, not at all. I just humbly believe they're both great in their own ways.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

FE12 also has a bad story, why is CQ not in your top tier, Ruben?

Unless Garon murders my enjoyment of the game yet again, it's definitely going to go up, that much I can tell you.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Unless Garon murders my enjoyment of the game yet again,

He is pretty ez to deal with and his map should take 10 minutes max. And i am talking about Lunatic here.

Also no shame in using Save states between Garon and Finale because developers were dumb when they didn't give players a save option. Especially since Finale is hard af if you don't rescue skip

Edited by Shrimperor

Y’know, I wish they got just a little bit more creative with the side quests instead of giving you a monster quest for every road in the game. It’s a very minor gripe, but eh.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also no shame in using Save states between Garon and Finale because developers were dumb when they didn't give players a save option. Especially since Finale is hard af if you don't rescue skip

I've heard it enough times, but you can't go wrong with another one. Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind.

Oh God, the only unit that survives a crit from Iago is Forrest with a Senno pair up.

And the bastard just keeps getting 'em...!

BRAVE WEAPONS

2gUX1b3.png

People sleep way too much on Brave weapons, when they are the only rason i was able to kill some Bosses without risking a crit/counter attack

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

BRAVE WEAPONS

I have a confession to make.

I have no brave weapons aside from lightning.

Not that it matters. Forrest just tanked a bunch of crits and then Beruka and Ignatius swept in for the kill. I swear, that face he makes when he's in kill range is just almost redeems Iago as a villain. So satisfying.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

2gUX1b3.png

People sleep way too much on Brave weapons, when they are the only rason i was able to kill some Bosses without risking a crit/counter attack

Yeah, that face. I would've posted an image of it myself, but Serenes is being annoying.

Also, Mozu and Velouria. You're so boring, Shrimpy, did you know that? Real men use Senno.

You're so boring, Shrimpy, did you know that?

Pls, especially Velouria doesn't get used much due to being 1 Range locked. Even if her stats are super strong, people skip on her due to 1 range lock

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Pls, especially Velouria doesn't get used much due to being 1 Range locked. Even if her stats are super strong, people skip on her due to 1 range lock

B O R I N G , S H R I M P Y .

Only my memes are right. The memes of others are not right unless they are the same as my memes.

Okay, so I just got 20k, so that means brave weapons so I don't ragequit on Garon like last time. Tomorrow, we finish the conquest.

Okay, so I just got 20k, so that means brave weapons so I don't ragequit on Garon like last time. Tomorrow, we finish the conquest.

also buy entraps. And Tonics

And sell S-rank weapon since you probably have no one that can use them, that's like extra 15 k money there

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The Aurian Road Monster boss fight is complete and utter garbage. Wow, lol.

they are weak to Arts.

Position yourself in the back so they don't get you first turn

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

they are weak to Arts.

Position yourself in the back so they don't get you first turn

I noticed, although I didn’t think to reposition.

It night time to bring back out my old friend... Aerial! Ah how I missed you.

Why do they cancel arts?

Edited by Sooks