Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

no don't

sometimes a restart is enough, or just restarting steam. I play with the setting alot and never reinstalled

Too late.

Oh, well, guess we'll see if it works now.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

you can continue playing even if you missed something, don'T worry xD

I just want a yes or no though, because I might want to grab an extra legitimate save file for SC.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

I just want a yes or no though, because I might want to grab an extra legitimate save file for SC.

I missed some quests in FC, too, including probably the one you just said. You won't lose BP in SC for it if there's a connection, but the NPC will act different wether you did his quest or not

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

gVcHTTn.png

this feels wrong lol

Shinon is smiling with joy.

Pillaging the dead while a group of merchants does sound off. Although were this a group of evil imperial soldiers or something, I wouldn't complain. You've played Thracia 776, what difference is it if you raid the living enemies instead of the dead ones? Did they necessarily want to be buried later with a sword & shield?

Mayhaps I'll try Gungnir myself at some point, but I want to try Yggdra Union again first. I was admittedly turned off by the prospect of invisible items hidden on the map (because I don't want to use a guide, but I don't want to miss these), and the first battles are both complicated and not so easy.

The only Department Heaven game I've played to completion is Riviera: The Promised Land, a janky RPG-dating sim mix. Has a few too many clunks for me to readily recommend it, perhaps the issues partly stem from originating on the Wonderswan.

I think I'll never play Knights in the Nightmare, SRPG-Bullet Hell hybrid is a big no.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I missed some quests in FC, too, including probably the one you just said. You won't lose BP in SC for it if there's a connection, but the NPC will act different wether you did his quest or not

Oh, that’s it? Well then.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, fuck. Reinstalling accomplished diddly dick. Rebooting my computer now, let's hope that works.

The same thing happened to me when I played with the settings.

I don’t remember what I did though.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, then. I wiped all of my save data to reset the config and reinstalled the game again.

OH MY GOD IT STILL DOESN'T WORK, WHAT THE FUCKING FUUUUCK

I’m gonna be honest, when that happened to me I put my potato on high performance mode and then it opened.

I have no idea if those two things are related.

Also, did you try going through steam or are you using the shortcut?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oof. Is it a steam game? It might've cloudsaved the settings or sth.

Also, Asuram. You beautiful bastard. 4 strength points in 4 levels with his 30% growth. Now this is epic.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, then. I wiped all of my save data to reset the config and reinstalled the game again.

...did you maybe change your display adapter in the config or something?

show me a pic of your config

Okay, finally. Dx8 version works. Jesus, that was one hell of an explosion just for changing a goddamned setting...! Unfortunately, this means I am forever locked out of using the easy shortcut. I now instead have to go into my Steam library, look for the game, then start it up on the Dx8 option. Urgh...

Let's just get going.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This just in: Little girl Claire spoils the plot of future Trails by being perceptive.

Whomst? What did she say?

Actually maybe I don’t want to know.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Whomst? What did she say?

Actually maybe I don’t want to know.

The thing that everyone keeps saying should be cringe but Trails handled surprisingly well.

A little girl called Claire foreshadowed the future of Joshua and Estelle.