• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Sig updated. I had to turn the images into crusty JPEGs to be able to upload them because RIP attachment room. Also, they're almost exactly as big as they can be before Serenes doesn't let you put them in your sig, and they're the max amount of images a sig can have.

In other words, next time a funny unit happens I'll have to sacrifice someone.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In other words, next time a funny unit happens I'll have to sacrifice someone.

Oh, oh! Let me guess the order:

Panne > Yubello > Senno > Matthis (The universe would die first)

How wrong am I?

Edited by Dayni

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh, oh! Let me guess the order:

Panne > Yubello > Senno > Matthis (The universe would die first)

How wrong am I?

Yubello is never leaving. Never. He was too much fun.

Matthis is also never leaving, that Matthis in SD and the story behind him are too close to my heart.

Panne was so ridiculous I'd have to fear for my life if I ever took her out.

So.. actually, It'd probably have to be Senno.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Yubello is never leaving. Never. He was too much fun.

Matthis is also never leaving, that Matthis in SD and the story behind him are too close to my heart.

Panne was so ridiculous I'd have to fear for my life if I ever took her out.

So.. actually, It'd probably have to be Senno.

.....Hmm.

How very wrong of me.

I forgot just how that Yubello was such a chad you asked for someone to meme for you after Awakening.

And then I did.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm... nah, still stand on playing FC after VS.

You’re gonna play FC? Awesome!

Or have you played it already?

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

But the rehearsal shows how they actually feel, that’s just a performance.

I was doubtful at first but Trails might be able to just barely pull off Estelle x Joshua successfully.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You’re gonna play FC? Awesome!

Or have you played it already?

When I first bought it I tried it out for like five minutes. Then dropped it.

Years later and... haven't really picked it up again; but I might now.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

.....Hmm.

How very wrong of me.

I forgot just how that Yubello was such a chad you asked for someone to meme for you after Awakening.

And then I did.

Yubello carried my first lunatic run. That's not a deed that can so easily be glossed over.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So much for hat tipper.

He tipped his hat at the RNGoddess.

She smiled.

Support projectiles, huh.

*Pictures a healing potion being thrown, hitting its intended target, drenching them in the contents, which heal as a result*

6 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Thracia. Today.

6 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Ironman. Blind.

That is going to interesting...good luck, you are going to need it, as it is aggressively unfriendly to blind players.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

I have no patience! Therefore, it is decided!

Today, Benice Begins The Battle Bagainst Bark Bouls!

...I ran out of alliterations.

But yeah! I plan to start Dark Souls I remastered today.

This is starting up too? Glad I checked through instead of jumping to the end of the thread

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyway, I definitely enjoyed this second run more. Much more. Looking forward to the next one already. Now that I've got a new perspective, I'll bump it up to... Hmmm. Definitely beats TRS, and as for Shadow Dragon... I love Shadow Dragon to death, but... Nah, fuck it. Conquest goes below FE12. Unfortunately, the inability to save mid map leaves it unable to beat New Mystery. Still, not bad, wouldn't you say?

Glad you liked it more on this playthrough

W4j0k2gj o

Really pleasant surprise, seriously. Awesome offensive stats, and with that killer axe of hers she critted... less than I would've liked, because I'm not a lucky person. Her bulk made her see a bit less use than the rest, but still, awesome unit. Also, her combat face is the best.

Charlotte is massively under appreciated, so many people just make her Xander's backpack to try and fix his glaring weaknesses without seeing her awesome combat potential.

Vdsvrhhp o

Way better than his disgrace of a father. Super speed and magic allowed him to nuke things almost on the level of Edgiest Ka, though his main draws were definitely his supporting abilities and his unparalleled mage tanking prowess. Really fun unit, I love him.

That is an interesting choice...I have never had luck with Forrest, by the time he was avaiable he always ened up looking underwhelming.

Qbxlkdaa o

Lategame joiner. He's basically Charlotte who exchanges the power of supports and luck for a ton more strength and much better skills. He's awesome. Do yourselves a favor and don't underestimate recruitable bosses, will ya?

GAZAK! Excellent choice of recruitable boss there. Fun fact, he Arthur is mistaken for Gazak in Percy's paralogue due to their shared prominent chins

Y4sp09fr o

Shrimpy: See, I told you Ruben, the key to enjoying Conquest was to leave behind your memery ways and deploy actually worthwhile units.

Ruben:

...Honestly though, Shelter, Forceful Partner and legitimately good bulk gave him some utility. He wasn't amazing or anything, but I never felt he was complete deadweight.

Shelter and other support skills are really useful to have around. Being the only shelter you are using certainly justifies an endgame slot.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Still no royals in sight. Still got three blue shields (four if you count Yamato, even if he barely did anything). Still got Nina with her 25 HP and Gunter with his... Gunterness.

The Royals are overrated anyway.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Frankly, I'd say this just confirms what I already believed: The main problem last time was that I got supremely unlucky and my team turned out like garbage because RNG is nice like that. I mean, heck, my last Haitaka was--

...Actually... My last Haitaka was better than this run's Haitaka.

I think the big problems with your last team were the horrible avatar, and having no shelter or lunge available, although adding more Berserkers certainly powered up this second team a lot as well.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Dark Souls is a hard game.

It is what the series is bets known for...

3 hours ago, Benice said:

I'm in the valley of Drakes!

I didn't need more than one Hotline Bling though, thanks.

Already? you are working your way through that game fairy well then...although I must admit the drakes are annoying to deal with...

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Support projectiles, huh.

*Pictures a healing potion being thrown, hitting its intended target, drenching them in the contents, which heal as a result*

That sounds accurate.

3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Already? you are working your way through that game fairy well then...although I must admit the drakes are annoying to deal with...

Well, I'm mostly just running around in circles, since I'm rather clueless as to what I am supposed to be doing. But at least I have some cool stuff!

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hmm, casters seem to be a lot better than non-casters.

Hide contents

Sorry Agate.

in FC yup. 

SC gives you good Physcial units though, and 3rd's strongest unit is physical

3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Charlotte is massively under appreciated, so many people just make her Xander's backpack to try and fix his glaring weaknesses without seeing her awesome combat potential.

not gonna lie, i am one of them (as you probably know)

Honestly, it has to do with her class. Very rarely do i use Fighters/Berserkers in FE. Although when i end up using them i love them, but usually their hitrates make them a pain and Wyverns are better at Axe'ing.

That, and the time where Charlotte appears in Conquest alot of units are fighting for deployment slots.

And since i generally don't use units as just Backbacks, i end up never deploying Charlotte.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So, did you protect that person?

of course!

Spoiler

Well, that was an unexpected plot twist, but a good one. Well done Trails.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

in FC yup. 

I mean, he does damage in the double digits with arts (blehhh!), his orbment isn’t one big line and he has a boat load of attack so that seems to be his purpose, but man... my casters just run circles around his physical attacks

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

of course!

Didn’t you try to kill that merchant earlier?

11 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Charlotte is massively under appreciated, so many people just make her Xander's backpack to try and fix his glaring weaknesses without seeing her awesome combat potential

All that, and her combat face is the best.

Would you believe the only reason I gave her a chance in this run is because I happened to watch a stream where she was being used and saw that? Seriously, it's such a good fucking face, I love it.

That is an interesting choice...I have never had luck with Forrest, by the time he was avaiable he always ened up looking underwhelming.

Not gonna lie, main reason I wanted him was because I like how tastefully his character is handled.

That, and to spite his piece of shit of a father. Fuck Leo, seriously. He's the real disgrace.

GAZAK! Excellent choice of recruitable boss there.

I didn't know who to bring into the team since Leo got doubled by everything in Sakura, so I decided, why not? He did not disappoint!

Fun fact, he Arthur is mistaken for Gazak in Percy's paralogue due to their shared prominent chins

Gazak starts with Good Fortune.

Okay that's just genius.

Shelter and other support skills are really useful to have around. Being the only shelter you are using certainly justifies an endgame slot.

Yeah, exactly. He was no good for combat, but he had plenty of other utility.

The Royals are overrated anyway.

Damn straight.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Yay, I made it to Blighttown!

...Actually, I dunno if this is a "yay" moment, if what I've heard it true.