Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

exactly my thought lol

She swore the world will not see war again

Well yeah it's all under your control now xD

And having killed everyone who opposed her.

... except Mizer, because he had the sense to go "Screw this, I'm outta here" after you finish robbing him of his shoe collection. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Band aid fixes to games do not actually help them in the long run. Just a lazy fix from the devs, really. 

If something needs fixing, it should be done the proper way, not taking the easy way out.

That actually me. Years ago I once read a fanfic which was about Mizer actually considering killing Yggdra in revenge for having killed all his friends (again, more Blaze Union related stuff), but ultimately decides it's not worth plunging the world back into chaos.

If I ever find it again, I might link it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Band aid fixes to games do not actually help them in the long run. Just a lazy fix from the devs, really. 

If something needs fixing, it should be done the proper way, not taking the easy way out.

What’s the band-aid here?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Seems like Asgard is a fucked up place

>old mythology

Probably.

Did they just borrow the name or is it more closely related?

Just now, Sooks said:

What’s the band-aid here?

Okay hear me out: KH3 fans all complained that the gameplay sucked. The players comboes (the basis of the game, really) didn't string and therefore, playing the game was detrimental to winning cause it was poorly designed af.

A few patches later, the devs add some combo attakcs that are so broken, it turns the game around way too much so, and those abilities are kinda central, in a bad way. They work 100% sure, but that doesnt make the game fun, as they are way too neccesary. 

That is not the right "fix" to me. It was a lazy attempt at making something work, hence a band aid fix. They didn't address the issue, they danced around it.

The Seven Magi, the Test Subject, the name-dropped Hector...

BF49 is all one Riviera reference/foreshadow/tie-in.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm going to play Pac-Man 99 for the first time to celebrate Pac-Man's 41st birthday. Now if only it had a Xenosaga theme so KOS-MOS can be chased around by a quartet of Gnosis...

Edited by Lightchao42

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

B2fRmoc.png

...I am slowly thinking A ending is a mistake

Test Subject No. 367...

Fun fact: Riviera has a No. 1132.

A Mistake indeed.

5 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'm going to play Pac-Man 99 for the first time to celebrate Pac-Man's 41st birthday. Now if only it had a Xenosaga theme so KOS-MOS can be chased around by a quartet of Gnosis...

We need this! We need anything Xenosaga related obviously. 

Though seriously. You stopped the one Grimm Angel planning a crusade against Asgard, and the A Ending has Yggdra forgo doing one herself.

Cue the events of Riviera in the far future...

Seems like the Asgardians in this game (or the Dept. Heaven games) are assholes.

The whole experiments and 7 Magi thing is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Seems like the Asgardians in this game (or the Dept. Heaven games) are assholes.

The whole experiments and 7 Magi thing is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth

Technically, the gods themselves aren't around. They left the 7 Magi in charge... who then started doing their own thing.

Hector (the one behind the Numbered Test Subjects) definitely is, but you'd need to play Riviera to know further.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

GTiqCU1.png

From an Axe lord to an experiment master

cKO2jVH.png

F

Also this actually feels more final map like than the last 7 maps in A ending xD

Edited by Shrimperor

Yep. He's the main bad guy in Riviera. It's explained there the true nature of the experiments. So not telling if you plan to play that one too.

Or I can, if you want.

6O4OOEK.png

Yggdra too op

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yep. He's the main bad guy in Riviera. It's explained there the true nature of the experiments. So not telling if you plan to play that one too.

Or I can, if you want.

hmm

i might check it one day out. Not directly (am planning another game and more interested in Blaze Union atm when it comes to these games) but one day maybe.

Thoughts on YU soon

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

6O4OOEK.png

Yggdra too op

Yggdra would like to see Asgard's management, please.