Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

As of today, I only have two years left until I'm a wizard! Horray!

Yay!

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

So I'm just in time to give out Birthday wishes by complete fluke. Congrats... @TeeheeFlames? Wait, when did everyone get themed names?

Shit happens. It's not that uncommon in this thread. For instance, you missed the time I became everything I loathe for a day.

@TeeheeFlames Happy birthday to you! Here's to some more.

Just now, The Roger The Paladin said:

You became Vega?

Pfffft... Well, no, not exactly. An evil alter ego took over my account temporarily. He liked anime, can you believe it? Eugh! Thankfully, I was able to vanquish this evil wraith and return to my usual elitist self.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Pfffft... Well, no, not exactly. An evil alter ego took over my account temporarily. He liked anime, can you believe it? Eugh! Thankfully, I was able to vanquish this evil wraith and return to my usual elitist self.

See, the Vega one would have made sense in a way, given the Spanish Street Fighter character. Then again, can a character who is a narcissist obsessed with his so called beauty be an edgelord? Probably. I mean he does want to wipe out ugly people.

19 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Happy Birthday, young Fate-ling @TeeheeFlames

Welcome to the club of 28!

Thank you, Shrimpy! ^^

8 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

So I'm just in time to give out Birthday wishes by complete fluke. Congrats... @TeeheeFlames? Wait, when did everyone get themed names?

Thank you!
About my username, that story is documented on page 2551, I believe. XD

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

@TeeheeFlames Happy birthday to you! Here's to some more.

Thank you! ^^

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Has someone hacked Draggy's account? Why is his username TeeheeFlames!?! 

See page 2551 for that. xD

1 minute ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

See, the Vega one would have made sense in a way, given the Spanish Street Fighter character.

Ah, yes, I know the guy. Didn't he get his ass kicked - figuratively and literally - by Chun Li in that one Street Fighter movie? You know, that would only have made it even more appropriate

Then again, can a character who is a narcissist obsessed with his so called beauty be an edgelord? Probably. I mean he does want to wipe out ugly people.

He licked blood off of his claw weapon thingy. That's as edgy as it gets.

3 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

See page 2551 for that. xD

*Wraith's eyes go wide with terror as he slowly backs away towards the exit*

Dear Emperor! Twilit and Shrimp-kun as well!?! Its happened, it's finally happened...the Teehee madness has claimed their souls!!! 

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, yes, I know the guy. Didn't he get his ass kicked - figuratively and literally - by Chun Li in that one Street Fighter movie? You know, that would only have made it even more appropriate

He licked blood off of his claw weapon thingy. That's as edgy as it gets.

Wouldn't know. My experience with Street Fighter is literally Street Fighter 1, Street Fighter II Championship Edition, and Streetfighter 2 Hyperfighting.Hence, not a lot of cutscenes, considering his ending in the ones I've played is literally just text over his and the other villains faces. And the text in his case is comical. Oh, and he appears in one of the SNK vs Capcom games as basically a comic relief who keeps get one shot by the Capcom characters while planning to take down whichever SNK character you played. (Billy Kane fills this role if you're playing a Capcom character)

Edited by The Roger The Paladin

Wouldn't know. My experience with Street Fighter is literally Street Fighter 1, Street Fighter II Championship Edition, and Streetfighter 2 Hyperfighting.Hence, not a lot of cutscenes, considering his ending in the ones I've played is literally just text over his and the other villains faces. And the text in his case is comical.

Well, my experience with Street Fighter is, uh... Yeah, that scene. That's it.

...I only watched it because of Youtube recommendations, I swear--

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, my experience with Street Fighter is, uh... Yeah, that scene. That's it.

...I only watched it because of Youtube recommendations, I swear--

I mean, the movie wasn't very loyal to the games from what I know. Zangief's a good guy in the games... but because the movie's American and he's Russian, he's automatically evil. And Shadaloo is a country instead of an organization for some reason? Also Blanka and Charlie Nash got merged into one character for convenience.

25 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Then again, can a character who is a narcissist obsessed with his so called beauty be an edgelord? Probably. I mean he does want to wipe out ugly people.

Edgelords!?! How the hell can you be talking about edgelords at a time like this!?! The Teehee madness is coming for our souls!!! 

9 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Zangief's a good guy in the games... but because the movie's American and he's Russian, he's automatically evil.

This is so funny in such a sad way.

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Edgelords!?! How the hell can you be talking about edgelords at a time like this!?! The Teehee madness is coming for our souls!!! 

For madness to claim my soul, I'd need to be sane to begin with.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

This is so funny in such a sad way.

Zangief gets it so hard that there's not a single piece of American made media portraying him as anything but a villain. Movie? Yep. Cartoon? Yep. Cameo in Wreck It Ralph? Yep.
As for Vega, how can I consider him anything but a joke after this ending? I mean, the literal game insults him.

*Wraith screams like a maniac before throwing himself through the window, screaming as he falls several stories to the ground*

Edited by Wraith

4 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Zangief gets it so hard that there's not a single piece of American made media portraying him as anything but a villain. Movie? Yep. Cartoon? Yep. Cameo in Wreck It Ralph? Yep.

#JusticeForZangief

4 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

As for Vega, how can I consider him anything but a joke after this ending? I mean, the literal game insults him.

Pffffhahahahahah... Okay, that's just hilarious.

28 minutes ago, Wraith said:

*Wraith's eyes go wide with terror as he slowly backs away towards the exit*

Dear Emperor! Twilit and Shrimp-kun as well!?! Its happened, it's finally happened...the Teehee madness has claimed their souls!!! 

Join us, we have cookies