Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Oh, the final battle already? I wasn’t expecting that. I wish I could get more renown before then, but oh well.

Unless it’s a fake out final battle, which might be possible. Still though, I’d like to give Alette some more armor just in case… but I guess it’s too late for that. Here we go!

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Teeheeooks said:

Oh, the final battle already? I wasn’t expecting that. I wish I could get more renown before then, but oh well.

Unless it’s a fake out final battle, which might be possible. Still though, I’d like to give Alette some more armor just in case… but I guess it’s too late for that. Here we go!

Good luck, Sooks. Bring down that guy, once and for all!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Best boy!

He will lead us to victory, hopefully. He is very, very good, although with the enemies being tougher maybe less so.

Not too shabby a team.

Thank you.

No comment.

Okay but hear me out: on the box art for the physical trilogy she’s depicted with her hood up, and everyone else’s art is there in-game art, but she has yet to appear with her hood up, therefore she can’t die yet. Genius, no?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good luck, Sooks. Bring down that guy, once and for all!

Thank you! I will try to convince him that’s what I’m doing!

He will lead us to victory, hopefully. He is very, very good, although with the enemies being tougher maybe less so.

Ludin does suffer a little bit from missing out on Rook's chapters and being very similar to Tryggvi.

He benefits from having the best design in the game, though. Seriously, I love his expression. Just his regular face would make for a wonderful reaction image.

Okay but hear me out: on the box art for the physical trilogy she’s depicted with her hood up, and everyone else’s art is there in-game art, but she has yet to appear with her hood up, therefore she can’t die yet. Genius, no?

Thank you! I will try to convince him that’s what I’m doing!

Hahahahah... Dew it!

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahahah... Dew it!

I uh… lost. But I only have to take out Bellower apparently, which helps tremendously. Take 2, since the game lets me redo!

1 minute ago, Teeheeooks said:

I uh… lost. But I only have to take out Bellower apparently, which helps tremendously. Take 2, since the game lets me redo!

If you want a tip:

Spoiler

The silver arrow can only be fired when it is guaranteed to land. This means, if you recall the mechanics, that you just need Alette's strength to be hogher than Bellower's armor. So my advice is, put her last on the move order, stall the dredge with varl, bumrush Bellower with armor attacks and try to get the arrow through on turn 1.

A second battle… you have got to be kidding me… I really hope losing this doesn’t mean I have to redo the first.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If you want a tip:

Hide contents

The silver arrow can only be fired when it is guaranteed to land. This means, if you recall the mechanics, that you just need Alette's strength to be hogher than Bellower's armor. So my advice is, put her last on the move order, stall the dredge with varl, bumrush Bellower with armor attacks and try to get the arrow through on turn 1.

I didn’t need it, although she was actually already last in the turn order. It wasn’t really possible to reach him turn 1, although I could have killed him a turn earlier if I didn’t accidentally click end turn instead of attack with one of my units.

Also, the game said Bellower’s shield had to be zero.

Also, the game said Bellower’s shield had to be zero

I don't think it does. You misinterpreted it.

Good luck with the second phase. Again, if you want a tip:

Spoiler

Him countering your every attack sounds scary until you realize he steals moves from his allies. So you can just... Keep attacking him and let him waste time on your tankier units. Then you just outlast him.

I don't know how to react to this.

Everyone died in like the first two turns lol.

And I don’t feel like redoing the first battle. But well, I will prevail.

Everyone died in like the first two turns lol.

Wha...

How?

Next time, try following my tip and see if it works better. If worse comes to worst... Remember you can lower the difficulty any time.

And I don’t feel like redoing the first battle. But well, I will prevail.

Good luck!

Wha...

How?

Next time, try following my tip and see if it works better. If worse comes to worst... Remember you can lower the difficulty any time.

Two turns was an exaggeration, but over half of my team was injured because of my “strategy” for the first fight.

1 minute ago, Teeheeooks said:

Two turns was an exaggeration, but over half of my team was injured because of my “strategy” for the first fight.

Uhhh... That's actually different from what I played. In the PC version, the battlefield is reset foe the second phase. Injured people get back up for more. Weird...

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

You should be dancing, yeah~

Ok

tenor_1.gif

2 hours ago, Teeheeooks said:

almost made it Iver but decided I preferred Rook’s design for my pfp

Rook's name is also very close to yours.

1 hour ago, Teeheemperor said:

Unbenannt.PNG
CS fans complaining in the spoiler (lmao at FE comparison)

Hide contents

E2pruAxWQAo-qKH.png:large

E3BGM5rXIAQsW7A?format=png&name=small

This is the biggest Dose of Kuro Hopium yet

As a Cold Steel fan myself, I find this hilarious lmao. Sometimes gatekeeping is necessary.

Bro, this reminds me of back when Echoes was coming out and some people were complaining that there were no S-Supports. IGN famously docked points because they couldn't ship Saber and Celica.

58 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nothing I love more than somebody agreeing with me about Three Houses.

Same but replace Three Houses with Kaga.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Bro, this reminds me of back when Echoes was coming out and some people were complaining that there were no S-Supports. IGN famously docked points because they couldn't ship Saber and Celica

should've docked points for Alm x Celica sucking instead

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sometimes gatekeeping is necessary

Gatekeeping is a necessary evil

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Uhhh... That's actually different from what I played. In the PC version, the battlefield is reset foe the second phase. Injured people get back up for more. Weird...

Well the battlefield was reset, but they had the little icon so I’m assuming they were injured.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Rook's name is also very close to yours.

I didn’t realize that.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Bro, this reminds me of back when Echoes was coming out and some people were complaining that there were no S-Supports. IGN famously docked points because they couldn't ship Saber and Celica.

I can very easily believe that, but at the same time what lol.

4 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

Well the battlefield was reset, but they had the little icon so I’m assuming they were injured.

Oh... Well, to be honest, I'm not sure about that. I didn't stop to check the second time, and the first I had other things in mind.

...my phone's dying and I'm sleepy. If you reach the end of tbs1 tonight, please do ping me and I'll respond in due time. I'm really interested in hearing what you think of the finale.

Oh... Well, to be honest, I'm not sure about that. I didn't stop to check the second time, and the first I had other things in mind.

...my phone's dying and I'm sleepy. If you reach the end of tbs1 tonight, please do ping me and I'll respond in due time. I'm really interested in hearing what you think of the finale.

That last sentence scares me. But yeah, sure thing. Sleep well!

IMG_20210604_194917.jpg

The cats have invaded the front of my home.

20 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Gatekeeping is a necessary evil

Agreed. Gotta keep the weirdos out.

11 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

can very easily believe that, but at the same time what lol.

Same company that gave ORAS a 7/10 because too much water.

I won the battle!! And with the team I wanted to use! Now, to see how it all unfolds and pray there isn’t a third phase.

Back in the good old days...

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The cats have invaded the front of my home.

Coincidentally there was a cat in front of my house today as well. Could we have a catspiracy on our hands?

Well, that’s Banner Saga done. I loved the game, the gameplay was wonderful and the story was pretty interesting, and I liked how your choices could go completely wrong. The art style was also pretty great. And I liked quite a few if the characters, which also helps it really suck when they die.

@Saint Rubenio as for the actual finale…

Spoiler

So Alette died, huh? I don’t regret my choice, because I feel like Rook would have missed, but I’m not really sure she’s going to stay dead. I mean, that art of her with the hood I haven’t seen in-game yet really makes me think she’s gonna be magicked back somehow. Or maybe you always win but whoever shoots the arrow always dies, and the surviver goes on to be a protagonist in one of the next games. In which case I think Alette would suit the role of protag a lot better in a future game because character growth, but eh. Couldn’t risk Rook missing though. Or maybe Egil was supposed to jump in the way for her again.

Who did you pick to shoot the arrow Ruben?

Oh yeah and also, what did you do when you first got Rook’s caravan to Boersgard? Where you have all the days you have to decide how to spend. Probably better than I did, at least… the camping in the open and then looking for the missing people thing still bothers me.

The final death count was 3.

Edited by Teeheeooks