• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Spoiler

The caravan comes across some skulker eggs, which makes the stonehurler gesture wildly. I can leave them alone, smash as many as we can before going, examine the eggs lord thoroughly or allow the stonehurler to do whatever it wants to do. I choose to examine the eggs first, and find out that the skulker’s avoided being warped by staying in these egg/shell things, which just makes me feel bad for them now. Last time I trusted a dredge it went well, so I think I’ll trust the stonehurler, although now that I’ve learned the skulkers are just fearful for their lives I don’t want them to be hurt (why can’t Alfrun try seeing what the stone hurler wants?). The stonehurler… takes some with her. Oh god, everyone is gonna die. I got five renown and an achievement called eww for that, so at least something good came of that.

Edit: Apparently doing that gave Castaway, the stonehurler, a skill that spawns and egg that will hatch into a skulker if not destroyed. That sounds useful assuming the skulker fights for the team.

Edited by Sooks

Spoiler

While the group is resting, they have a chat about who could take who in a fight. Somehow I feel like this could turn deadly.

Krumr says no one could take him, and then says one day he hopes to fight a Sundr. Sparr responds “what about a sundr slayer?”. Oh god, SPARR, YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT KRUMR IS VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO RUNNING OFF TO FIGHTS ON HIS OWN LIKE AN IDIOT—

Oh, they were talking about Iver. My mind jumped to Bolverk because I killed Eyeless. Hmm. Well, I want Iver to participate in the conversation for morale’s sake, but if he says he could take Krumr, Krumr wouldn’t be stupid enough to fight him, right? Right?

Oh, thank god, it worked. I got some morals and Krumr did not die.

Spoiler

Oh, not too long after the group comes across a thick forest they’re sure Bolverk has guys lying in wait in. Folka’s gut says that both options suck, but says we should move ASAP. Oh, despite Eyvind acting like it was an option, our choices are go into the first and now or rest and then go, and not go into the forest or go around. Well, that’s easy, resting before an enemy trap is really stupid. I mean, I guess we could rest so long it throws them off, but warped don’t exactly have much better to do, so I’ll have the group go into the forest now.

47 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Following behind someone for a speed boost in MK is a slip-stream.

If I recall the MK DS stats, drift is not power sliding, maybe its misnamed. Wouldnt surprise me one bit.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

"Is that some kind of kink of yours?"

Where has this dub been all my life?

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

If I recall the MK DS stats, drift is not power sliding, maybe its misnamed. Wouldnt surprise me one bit.

Ah, probably.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

"Is that some kind of kink of yours?"

''he will be living rent free inside your head''

😂

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Where has this dub been all my life?

we don't need a Kaguya abridged anymore because an official one exists xD

That battle was fairly easy, I fought and defeated all three waves because I’m that awesome, and Bersi actually got to do something for once. Now back to the bench he goes.

And no one died, which means I didn’t make a bad call (unless the negative consequence comes later, in which case RIP).

Edit: Actually, Bersi is pretty good to take off the bench when the waves have worn down others, so he might be delegated to a more of a secondary fighter if I need him, but I guess that still counts as benched.

Edited by Sooks