Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

No, it is 5-4

Ah. Yeah, it's 5-4.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Unless I'm missing something here. Xenosaga Freaks?

That Namco baseball crossover game.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

@Saint Rubenio

gMnnPaJ.png

Agree with those as finalized terms?

Y'all good luck,.

57 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

KOS-MOS joins earlier in PXZ2 whenever you get to that. Though I think that chapter also has a bait and switch on finding a robot girl in an unexpected place.

The way you say this suggests the bait-and-switch robot girl isn't Fiora.

• Replies 175.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The way you say this suggests the bait-and-switch robot girl isn't Fiora.

No, the robot girl is Fiora, but she's in a Xenosaga related place and not a Xenoblade location.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Two hours left and then it's Nintendo direct time.

...I'll just keep an eye on the thread and count on you guys to start screaming if something interesting happens.

Most likely!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Two hours left and then it's Nintendo direct time.

...I'll just keep an eye on the thread and count on you guys to start screaming if something interesting happens.

Considering the fact that we too are expecting you or Shrimpy to start screaming if something interesting happens, that seems fair.

Just now, Sooks said:

Considering the fact that we too are expecting you or Shrimpy to start screaming if something interesting happens, that seems fair.

Not much so far, I've gotten to chapter 7, currently waiting for him to finish cahpter 1 so I may proceed. As for my marriage plans, may they be successful and not end in tragedy (either due to me or Shrimpy), I intend to make a beeline for Effie!Percy and Elise!Sophie again. Mostly because I don't care about either and just want to secure their paralogues as soon as possible for those sweet moneys and Nichol.

As for Elfuigi, he will... probably not marry. In fact, marrying Elfuigi would be actively detrimental to the army. Kana is not on the list of units I can use, neither are Lloyd and Llewellyn, so Kana's paralogue is just experience and a waste of a bride. Sooo yeah. He'll die single. I'd marry him to Niles for the heck of it, but I do want Nina's paralogue, unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Elfuigi missed a 96, that's what I like to seeeeeeeee!

You’re cursing Luigi for when Mario + Rabbids 2 comes out.

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

Tokyo Mirage Sessions 2.

...Emperor preseve us from such  abominable insanity. That being said I have stockpiled enough firepower to glass an entire army of the Runious Powers. I pray to the Emperor it does not come to me having to us it, but if I must I must. 

Well, I'm already in trouble. I made the stupidest fucking mistake and missed one of the villages in the ice tribe chapter. So fuck my wallet, 5000 less gold, in this game of all games.

I am the worst player in the world.

Well, there goes Niles, Nina, Haitaka, Kumagera, Nichol, Candace and every single generic I could've ever wanted to get. All because Flora froze Silas while carrying Elise and I was unable to freeze the one soldier going after the village.

Yes, Ironmanning this game was truly a great idea.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I wish you all a good day. I feel good things are coming around.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, there goes Niles, Nina, Haitaka, Kumagera, Nichol, Candace and every single generic I could've ever wanted to get.

Bruh the game just started, i'm so sorry.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am the worst player in the world.

Well, there goes Niles, Nina, Haitaka, Kumagera, Nichol, Candace and every single generic I could've ever wanted to get. All because Flora froze Silas while carrying Elise and I was unable to freeze the one soldier going after the village.

Yes, Ironmanning this game was truly a great idea.

Does that mean @Shrimperor loses all those units?

Just now, Armagon said:

Bruh the game just started,

Yes.

I know.

Just now, Armagon said:

i'm so sorry.

It was my mistake. A mistake that has cost me like 8 units because only one unit having the ability to capture in the entire game is good design.

But no matter. I'll keep going. Though I might have to reserve the right to swap out the capturable bosses in the list for some children, because I'm gonna fucking need them lol

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Does that mean @Shrimperor loses all those units?

Good question.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Noooooooooo and now Elfuigi has decided to start getting bad levels.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo why did I accept to do this...

tumblr_23262c111487977e659a1e39906caa4d_

I like how in Shrimpy's image explaining the run's rules, his example for one of the rules is Niles getting killed before Nina is recruited.

And he just said Christine was turning out well, too...