Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like how you came out of nowhere just to cringe at Volaitaka.

Funnily enough, Haitaka can probably be considered edgier than Volo. Then again, a lot of people are edgier than Volo. Volo's a wonderful person, despite appearances.

And you refused to use him for like 3 runs because edge! 😛

Also, yeah, been inactive because visiting family. Probably won't be active again until Saturday or sth

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

?

The timing of your comment was impeccable, that's all. For context.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

And you refused to use him for like 3 runs because edge! 😛

Truly a fool I was.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Also, yeah, been inactive because visiting family. Probably won't be active again until Saturday or sth

That's understandable. Hope you're having a good time with the family!

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Phew, gonna have that interview in like ten minutes. Well, hoping for the best...

Good luck!

---

Hopefully the ninty direct will still be on at 12:20...

@Saint Rubenio i am honestly surprised you managed to do that in ch8 of all places. It's one of the easier ones XD

i thought you would last until 10 atleast without deaths (there was my first death on my conquest hard ironman back then..)

Edited by Shrimperor

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Phew, gonna have that interview in like ten minutes. Well, hoping for the best...

Good luck, even though you’ve got this!

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

@Saint Rubenio i am honestly surprised you managed to do that in ch8 of all places. It's one of the easier ones XD

i thought you would last until 10 atleast without deaths (there was my first death on my conquest hard ironman back then..)

You wouldn't be so surprised if you'd read any of my LPs. I consistently manage to fuck up the hardest in easy maps.

Urgh.

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

War of the Xenofans:

(There are only 30 minutes left before this becomes outdated, so I'm posting it now.)

I'm on both teams! What does that make me?

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You wouldn't be so surprised if you'd read any of my LPs. I consistently manage to fuck up the hardest in easy maps.

Urgh.

You know, if you have a 7 mov corrin (reclass into Wyvern or Cav) you can freeze the first guy and reach the first village before the enemy activates it

it's a trick i often use myself on that chapter

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Bad news guys

Screenshot_3447.png?width=498&height=432

We're too late.

The broadcast got killed because of the Niles death too

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You know, if you have a 7 mov corrin (reclass into Wyvern or Cav) you can freeze the first guy and reach the first village before the enemy activates it

it's a trick i often use myself on that chapter

The most frustrating thing is that I've fucked that up every single time I've played this game. Only the other times, I could reset.

I want to watch the internet crumble and collapse when a switch pro isn't announced. That will be my favorite part of the direct.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

An appropriate ironman title today considering what just happened to @Saint Rubenio

I don't know how to feel about the fact that I've murdered more units in one map than Excelblem without even meaning to. Fucking hell...

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am the worst player in the world.

Well, there goes Niles, Nina, Haitaka, Kumagera, Nichol, Candace and every single generic I could've ever wanted to get. All because Flora froze Silas while carrying Elise and I was unable to freeze the one soldier going after the village.

Yes, Ironmanning this game was truly a great idea.

Ouch. 

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It was my mistake. A mistake that has cost me like 8 units because only one unit having the ability to capture in the entire game is good design.

With said unit being a loser, at that (this applies in Birthright, too). Frankly, capture in Fates was badly designed in about every way conceivable.

Oh hey, the new Smash guy is not an anime swordsman. I have no idea who he is, but I'm sure someone out there is happy.

Next.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh hey, the new Smash guy is not an anime swordsman.

Are you secretly a member of the Smash community?

Edited by Sooks