• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Mario party on Switch with actual online play and you don't have to use a joycon to play? HYPE

That might maybe get me to pay for the online. Just maybe.

Edited by Sooks

Well, so far it's what I expected. In other words, absolutely nothing that interests me. Dunno about anyone else, that's just me.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I can't wait for the memes of Kazuya throwing other characters into lava.

After 19 years, we finally have a sequel to Metroid Fusion. It's a miracle! We also got BotW2 footage (but not a title oddly), which is good.

Metroid Dread was a fucking 2000s era rumor and it's actually real and it looks clean as fuck and that's based.

Breath of the Wild 2 looks clean as fuck and is based and that was definitely playable Zelda in there, right? Like my eyes weren't playing tricks on me right?

*Say last announcement, turns out to be Age of Calamity DLC*

Ohh... darned. No Xeno, no FE, not like the "focused on 2021 releases" didn't deflate that. What have IS and Monolith been up to? Why are they so silent? Is Monolith but a delusion in my mind? No changing my avi to an Orphean then for the time being. -Still gonna change it to something else.

*Ahem*

ADVANCE WARS IS NOT FORGOTTEN!

I don't love the new art direction -Drake is OOF!- and it is nothing more than a visual remake of the first two games. Nonetheless, the franchise has been dead for more than a decade, I will buy this in hopes it will contribute towards a true resurrection of the series.

Speaking of things to buy, Metroid Dread makes me happy. Fusion indeed has been the endpoint for too long. I actually prefer 2D Metroid over Prime myself, so I'll be picking it up for sure.

More Shin Megami Tensei V footage, some of gameplay, is great. The gameplay looks wholly traditional modern SMT, including iffy demon recruitment, it didn't say anything about changes to spice it up this time. The footage also left a lot unsaid, we've no hints of the story, no notion of the alignments this time around. Is the world going in a more open-world-ish direction?

Advance Wars remaster, Metroid Dread, SMTV, enough for my Christmas tree this year. Thats decent enough.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Armagon said:

Breath of the Wild 2 looks clean as fuck and is based and that was definitely playable Zelda in there, right? Like my eyes weren't playing tricks on me right?

where did you see that? It looked to me as if Zelda was thrown into the fire or osmething

Well, that's the direct. There was very little I am interested in, but that's okay. Different strokes for different folks, and I was not one of the folks expecting switch pro, smash 6 and BotW 2 to be released tomorrow.

The Mario Party... collection? Seems like it could be great from what we know, so I will keep an eye on it, and BotW2 got another cinematicish trailer with nothing that stood out, but this time followed by 2022. I am curious to see how they will handle the skies, though. And those are the games I'm interested in (well Skyward Sword too of course but I don't think we got any new news for that).